Author Topic: sparkling husband primitive bends over  (Read 469 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
sparkling husband primitive bends over
« on: August 24, 2009, 03:40:32 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6372516

Oh my.

madfloridian  (1000+ posts)        Sun Aug-23-09 01:31 AM
Original message

Are they talking us down now...softening us up to accept a lesser health care plan? 

Reporters and bloggers are doing it. I have seen much about it the last few days. They are getting the word out that there will be no public option, that we don't need it anyway to have good health care.

Who is "they"? Not sure yet. Could be the centrists who control party policy. I don't know for sure, but I saved a few I have read. Bloggers get the word from on high and pass it along, certain ones do.

after which the insane Seminole primitive quotes a bunch of "news" "sources," blah blah blah blah blah.....

We worked and donated and voted and gave them a majority, a good one. Today at DU I saw a post that was talking about how if we get everyone covered and they can't be dropped by insurance companies...it would be good enough. Trouble is what is missing is competition. We won't have that without that government plan side by side with the private plans.

If the insurance companies are powerful enough and own enough Democrats to keep us from getting that option...then they sure as heck are not going to voluntarily lower prices even though they use pretty words.

We won't have a majority like this again...maybe not ever in this political climate. We should not waver.

jtrockville  (1000+ posts)      Sun Aug-23-09 11:04 AM
Response to Reply #2

21. That's right. Despite the people's will (election results), R's are still in charge.

We are?  That must be news to Mitch and John.

madfloridian  (1000+ posts)        Sun Aug-23-09 12:56 PM
Response to Reply #21

24. It looks that way to me.   

Like they are still in charge.

QC  (1000+ posts)      Sun Aug-23-09 09:12 AM
Response to Reply #12

14. It's more productive to be Obama's enemy than his friend.

Bill Clinton was the same way, and it used to be so frustrating.

Clinton would knock his friends down into the dirt in his rush to make sweet, sweet love to those who despised him. He always seemed to think that if he just gave in one more time, they would finally love him.

Meanwhile, Clinton's friends, the ones who actually got him elected, had to make do with a handjob now and then.

Obama seems to have this condition even worse than Clinton did.

The sparkling husband primitive, who has NOT! donated to Skins's island:

Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Sun Aug-23-09 10:44 AM
Response to Original message

19. They're not softening us up. They're flipping us off.

Next they will order us to bend over.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: sparkling husband primitive bends over
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2009, 03:43:39 PM »
Stinky The Clown  (1000+ posts)        Sun Aug-23-09 10:44 AM
Response to Original message

19. They're not softening us up. They're flipping us off.

Next they will order us to bend over.

Finally the smelly jester is understanding that he is totally powerless. I am sure he is still in denial that most Americans do not agree with him though.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2009, 03:51:58 PM »
We won't have a majority like this again...maybe not ever in this political climate. We should not waver.

Blind squirrel, nut , found.  Does this DUmmie admit that the current health care plan is not a favorable plan with the majority of Americans and can cost them dearly in the upcoming elections?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2009, 04:00:43 PM »
Wifey must've bought a strap-on appliance.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2009, 04:53:23 PM »
Wifey must've bought a strap-on appliance.

Probably some sort of wire brush . . .
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.