Author Topic: Poll question: Is Obama on the verge of committing impeachable offenses by not p  (Read 660 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Union Yes  Donating Member  (886 posts) Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list  Donate to DU!      Sun Aug-23-09 01:10 PM
Original message
Poll question: Is Obama on the verge of committing impeachable offenses by not prosecuting the tyranny of Bushco?

9/11

During the run up to the Iraq war, fabrication and falsification of "evidence" of WMD's in Iraq, Saddam's supposed links to Al Qaeda, Iraq's supposed links to 9/11. All of which proved false. This false evidence led to the authorization of the Iraq War Resolution.

Torture

Gitmo and Abu Gharib

Don Siegelman

US Attorney firings

And that's just the tip of the iceberg regarding the shame known as the Bush Presidency.

Are Democrats involved in potential prosecution? Is that why Obama and Holder are dragging their feet?

We are a nation of laws no more. I'm tired of watching Pols self-regulate which enables them to live above the law. I'm not leveling that accusation at Obama, yet. But to me, it's starting to look like Obama is protecting certain Pols from prosecution. Why?

Bushco perpetrated some of the worst crimes in American history. To cover it up or fail to prosecute might be an equally offensive crime.

I still support my President and realize the gigantic shit sandwich that he inherited from Bushco. And I fully realize the complexity of investigating Bushco and that Holder CANNOT **** this investigation up or the charges will be dropped. But the evidence against Bushco is so ****ing blatant that a first grader knows that our government committed horrendous violations of federal and international law.

To cover it up or fail to prosecute is impeachable if indictments don't come down soon. To me, "soon" is by the end of this year.

Poll result (47 votes)
Yes-If indictments don't happen soon.   (21 votes, 45%)   Vote
No-they're not impeachable offenses.   (6 votes, 13%)   Vote
No- It's a very complex issue.   (15 votes, 32%)   Vote
No- Not yet, it takes much time to build a case against Bush officials.   (4 votes, 9%)   Vote
Other- Feel free to explain or not.   (1 votes, 2%)   Vote

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6374404

Yes-If indictments don't happen soon.   (21 votes, 45%)   Vote

So soon I can expect to see impeach Obama bumper stickers and graphics at DU?  :lmao:

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Lord Undies

The spirit and drive to prosecute the Bush administration for crimes committed in the fantasy of moonbats just isn't there.  Much like the spirit and drive to impeach Barry Oboma for being a phony puppet of the criminal enterprise run by international leftist interest isn't there.

You Little Goons may as well move on to something more worth your while.  This revenge through the courts ploy isn't working out for you.  Like I've explained to you at least thirty times, no member of the previous administration is going to suffer anything but the Good Life of Cushy Retirement.

No present administration is going to open up that can of worms, which can be resealed and opened again when the current becomes the next previous. 

Get it, Little Goons?  Your fantasy is DEAD. 

Offline Tess Anderson

They're still harping on this and stuck in time. Obsessions aren't uncommon among the mentally unhinged.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Quote from:
Union Yes

The evidence against Bushco is so ******* blatant that a first grader knows that our government committed horrendous violations of federal and international law.

Yeah, but a second grader knows that there really isn't a case to be made because you first have to have reliable documented evidence.

We'll check back after the first of the year and see just how much momentum the "Impeach Obama for not prosecuting Bush" movement has built on Skin's island.  I suspect it'll be moving just as quickly as Dear Leader's justice department is moving towards bringing charges against Bush.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
The spirit and drive to prosecute the Bush administration for crimes committed in the fantasy of moonbats just isn't there.  Much like the spirit and drive to impeach Barry Oboma for being a phony puppet of the criminal enterprise run by international leftist interest isn't there.

You Little Goons may as well move on to something more worth your while.  This revenge through the courts ploy isn't working out for you.  Like I've explained to you at least thirty times, no member of the previous administration is going to suffer anything but the Good Life of Cushy Retirement.

No present administration is going to open up that can of worms, which can be resealed and opened again when the current becomes the next previous. 

Get it, Little Goons?  Your fantasy is DEAD. 

They obsess over this because Nixon was the great boogyman until Clinton was impeached.
That stands alone in modern history and they are simply trying to push that off the public record.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
I can see them trying to push Clinton off the page . . . but by going after Obama?

Actually, Obama's administration will do enough to push itself off the page, all by its' lonesome.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
They're still harping on this and stuck in time. Obsessions aren't uncommon among the mentally unhinged.

That pretty much sums it up nicely...
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.