Author Topic: Am I wrong? It seems to me that terrorism does work  (Read 825 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Am I wrong? It seems to me that terrorism does work
« on: June 02, 2009, 10:37:59 AM »
rurallib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Jun-02-09 10:37 AM
Original message

Witness the murder of Dr. Tiller. The RW terrorism that killed him has now been able to make abortions near to impossible to access in many states. Pharmacists can refuse to fill birth control prescriptions etc. Politicians will not stand up to these terrorists, police departments have been known to turn a blind eye.
The media is continues to run talking heads who incite people on the edge to commit murder or violent acts. They continue to daily spew unfounded hate for the president and use language that could easily spur an attempt on his life.
Our politicians and those in charge of the airwaves do nothing. Instead the politicians refuse to stand up to decry hate crimes for fear they will be denounced by those on the fringe. Freedom of press is sacrificed to keep the fringe from squawking.
Daily Rush Limbaugh intimidates a whole party and they in turn acquiesce to his every whimper.
I won't even go into what AlQuieda has done to us and our leaders.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5768766

Interesting 3k people get killed by an attack and to call it terrorism was fear mongering and an excuse to start wars. Yet one abortion doctor gets whacked and all of a sudden the dummies think terrorism exists.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Am I wrong? It seems to me that terrorism does work
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 10:47:56 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x5768766

Interesting 3k people get killed by an attack and to call it terrorism was fear mongering and an excuse to start wars. Yet one abortion doctor gets whacked and all of a sudden the dummies think terrorism exists.

They think that word inspires a special meaning and justification to end the Constitutional rights of those they disagree with.

All part of their silly "outrage" that no one listens to.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 10:53:02 AM »
Aside from the whole abortion question and ignoring government propaganda to the contrary, history is replete with instances where it worked just fine.  History is also replete with examples where it brought on ass-kicking retribution of such legendary proportions that there was nobody left alive on the terrorists' side when the smoke cleared, themselves included.  It's a tactic; sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 10:54:44 AM »
They think that word inspires a special meaning and justification to end the Constitutional rights of those they disagree with.

All part of their silly "outrage" that no one listens to.

So true, hell they are wanting Dear Leader to use the patriot act to start arresting people for this.
I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2009, 11:05:29 AM »
part of the plan to dehumanize any and all opposition and dissent

Offline thundley4

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2009, 11:20:14 AM »
Didn't terrorist attacks have an influence on the elections in Spain a couple of years ago?

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 12:04:22 PM »
Terrorism only works because craven cowards allow it too, when they refuse to fight against it, or they enthusiastically submit to its demands in the name of "peace" , or allow it to be used as a negotiating position.

Offline ReaganForRushmore

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 12:31:14 PM »
Funny, a muslim convert shoots two soldiers, killing one, in a domestic terrorist attack and not a peep from the MSM. The Tiller murder will be addressed in the courts, both men should be put away in isolation for a very long time.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2009, 12:38:26 PM »
Funny, a muslim convert shoots two soldiers, killing one, in a domestic terrorist attack and not a peep from the MSM. The Tiller murder will be addressed in the courts, both men should be put away in isolation for a very long time.

And apparently there has been no condemnation by President Obama nor his new Army secretary in a press conference this morning. He was, however, quick to condemn the murder of Dr. George Tiller. 

To me, this lack of even a mention about this by President Obama is very indicative of his utter lack of character. 

Your turn, President Obama - take it away!

**crickets**

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2009, 02:01:21 PM »
It seems like the left has a lot of terrorists past and present.
Che Guevara
Osama bin Laden
Ramzi Yousef
Sheikh Omar Abdul
Theodore Kaczynski (Unabomber)
Yasser Arafat
Bill Ayers
Huey Newton
Bobby Seale
Ilich Ramírez Sánchez (Carlos the Jackal)
Eric Harris/Dylan Klebold (Had Nazis tendencies and likely sympathize with other terrorists)
Fred Phelps
Michael Crook-Not a terrorist, but is known to sympathize with them
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 02:07:02 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Karin

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2009, 02:29:25 PM »
The RW terrorism that killed him has now been able to make abortions near to impossible to access in many states.

I suppose it means the partial birth abortion.  There are now two creatures who agree to perform this in the U.S.  Of course, it doesn't occur to the Dumpster divers that the procedure is so monstrous, so despicable, that decent doctors would not perform them unless the most extreme emergency was at hand.  Of course not. 

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 02:31:08 PM »
what is erepublic?

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 02:32:15 PM »
rurallib  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)  Journal  Click to send private message to this author  Click to view this author's profile  Click to add this author to your buddy list  Click to add this author to your Ignore list      Tue Jun-02-09 10:37 AM
Original message

Witness the murder of Dr. Tiller. The RW terrorism that killed him has now been able to make abortions near to impossible to access in many states. Pharmacists can refuse to fill birth control prescriptions etc. Politicians will not stand up to these terrorists, police departments have been known to turn a blind eye.
The media is continues to run talking heads who incite people on the edge to commit murder or violent acts. They continue to daily spew unfounded hate for the president and use language that could easily spur an attempt on his life.
Our politicians and those in charge of the airwaves do nothing. Instead the politicians refuse to stand up to decry hate crimes for fear they will be denounced by those on the fringe. Freedom of press is sacrificed to keep the fringe from squawking.
Daily Rush Limbaugh intimidates a whole party and they in turn acquiesce to his every whimper.
I won't even go into what AlQuieda has done to us and our leaders.

I'm gonna have to put on chest waders for this B.S.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline MrsSmith

« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 05:16:18 PM »
The RW terrorism that killed him has now been able to make abortions near to impossible to access in many states.

Whatever.  Tiller's clinic opened right on time Monday morning.  Not one single child lived due to his murder.

Antifa - the only fascists in America today.

Offline Airwolf

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 08:29:05 PM »
It seems like the left has a lot of terrorists past and present.
Che Guevara
Osama bin Laden
Ramzi Yousef
Sheikh Omar Abdul
Theodore Kaczynski (Unabomber)
Yasser Arafat
Bill Ayers
Huey Newton
Bobby Seale
Ilich Ramírez Sánchez (Carlos the Jackal)
Eric Harris/Dylan Klebold (Had Nazis tendencies and likely sympathize with other terrorists)
Fred Phelps
Michael Crook-Not a terrorist, but is known to sympathize with them

You know its true. The sad thing is those names  are heros to the DUmp.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"