Author Topic: Woman arrested for allegedly spitting in, touching ice cream at scoop shop  (Read 11914 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Woman arrested for allegedly spitting in, touching ice cream at scoop shop
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/woman-arrested-spitting-touching-ice-cream-scoop-shop

Ice cream tampering seems to be the summer trend that won’t end.

A Florida woman was arrested after allegedly sticking her unwashed hands in ice cream at a scoop shop, as well as spitting in the ice cream and urinating in a bucket used to make the homemade treat over the course of at least three days in June.

Disgusting.  :mad:

It's all fun and games until they are slapped with federal charges.

18 U.S. Code § 1365. Tampering with consumer products
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1365
« Last Edit: July 09, 2019, 09:42:17 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
What in the **** is up with all these people wanting to adulterate food?!

If it’s just for Internet fame that’s about the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. This chick looks either high or retarded. But, damn! 

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
What in the **** is up with all these people wanting to adulterate food?!

If it’s just for Internet fame that’s about the dumbest shit I’ve ever heard. This chick looks either high or retarded. But, damn! 

KC

I don't know. Such stupidity.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline SVPete

That case sounds like a mental problem or revenge. Then there's this:

Florida mother arrested after filming viral video of daughter licking tongue depressor, putting it back at doctor's office

A Florida mother was arrested Thursday after filming a now-viral video of her daughter licking a tongue depressor before putting it back at a medical center.

Cori Ward, 30, was arrested and charged with tampering with a consumer product without regard for possible death or bodily injuries, News4JAX reported, citing jail records.

Ward said she recorded the video in an exam room at the All About Kids and Families Medical Center in Jacksonville before posting it to Snapchat, the outlet reports.
A sign posted above the jar reads "PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH MEDICAL SUPPLIES! THANK YOU!"

The Snapchat video was captioned, “Don’t tell me how to live my life.”

With the little I can see in the video and the egg donor's age, I'd guess the child's age at 8YO-10YO. IOW, I suspect the idea for this was the egg donor's, not the child's. But even if it was the child's, the egg donor displayer the maturity and judgment of an ill-behaved 3YO.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Muddling 2

Sheshe2 get a new gig? :mental:
You can have peace. Or you can have freedom. Don't ever count on having both at once.
Robert A. Heinlein

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
That case sounds like a mental problem or revenge. Then there's this:

Florida mother arrested after filming viral video of daughter licking tongue depressor, putting it back at doctor's office

With the little I can see in the video and the egg donor's age, I'd guess the child's age at 8YO-10YO. IOW, I suspect the idea for this was the egg donor's, not the child's. But even if it was the child's, the egg donor displayer the maturity and judgment of an ill-behaved 3YO.

That is really sick!  :mad: :argh:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
And the excuse for all of them will be;  if they locked them up I couldn’t have done it. It’s the owner/manufacturers fault.

:censored:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Sounds like a bunch of new content for r/EntitledParents on Reddit.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Sounds like a bunch of new content for r/EntitledParents on Reddit.

I saw r/EntitledParents on Reddit. Really disturbing.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Woman accused of urinating on potatoes at Walmart turns herself in: report
https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/woman-urinating-potatoes-walmart

The woman who was accused of urinating on potatoes inside a Pennsylvania Walmart has reportedly turned herself in.

The suspect, identified as Grace Brown, turned herself into authorities Tuesday afternoon, according to WTAE-TV reporter Marcie Cipriani.

This is so wrong! Grace Brown should face federal charges.  :mad:

18 U.S. Code § 1365. Tampering with consumer products
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/1365
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Report: Walmart Investigating After Shopper Gargles Mouthwash, Spits Back Into Bottle
https://www.theepochtimes.com/report-walmart-investigating-after-shopper-gargles-mouthwash-spits-back-into-bottle_2993941.html

After a viral video showing a teenager licking ice cream at a Walmart and putting it back in the refrigerator, a copycat appears to have emerged.

A new video shows a shopper, “Bameron Nicole Smith,” of San Jose, California, taking a Listerine bottle off the shelf and taking a gulp before spitting the contents back inside.

“Mmm, nice and minty and fresh. Thank you guys,” Smith said, Yahoo News reported.

Why do they film themselves and post it on social media?????????????? Whiskey Tango Alpha Foxtrot??????????????? :wtf2:

It's all fun and games until they are slapped with federal charges. They should be.  :mad:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
DEGENERATES: Why Are People RECORDING THEMSELVES Spitting in Food, Licking Tongue Depressors, and Doing Other Disgusting Things?
https://www.theorganicprepper.com/degenerates-why-are-people-recording-themselves-spitting-in-food-licking-tongue-depressors-and-doing-other-disgusting-things/

There are many reasons to be careful about food safety – recalls and contamination with bacteria sure seem fairly common these days – but it turns out, there’s another menace lurking in grocery stores…

People.

Yesterday as I was scanning the news, a headline caught my attention:

More disturbing.
Some parents are encouraging their children to engage in degenerate behavior.
:mad: :argh: :mental:

Reason why they do such vileness.
In the article Product lickers symptom of sick, selfie-obsessed nation, Cheryl K. Chumley writes:

But the bigger question is — why? Why the licking nonsense in the first place?

And on that, here’s a thought: If there were no such thing as selfies, there probably wouldn’t be as many of these sick product lickers out there.

They feed off the video. They grab a thrill from the notoriety. They get a quick shot of social media fame — the likes, the shares, the smiley faces, the attention — and bam, there’s their fill of self-esteem for the week.

They don’t accomplish much in life. So they rely on the fake-ness of social media to create a stir they can point to as substitute accomplishment.

Fact is, if social media weren’t so targeted toward the lowest common denominator — the low achievers who think, say, 1,000 likes is akin to creation and achievement and production of something ingenious, or necessary, or even wanted and desired — then product licking wouldn’t be a thing.

It couldn’t be.

The low levels wouldn’t have any place to showcase their low-level deeds. The selfie-star seekers wouldn’t have an audience to cheer their moronic behaviors. (source)
Sadly, it is narcissism.  :mad: :mental:

Anyone who does this and/or encourages this vile act should face federal charges.  :mad:
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du