Author Topic: I made a new potential friend today....  (Read 389 times)

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
I made a new potential friend today....
« on: April 26, 2010, 10:56:01 PM »
At my front door. She walked up to my front door and rang my doorbell. She wanted to ask me about a statue that used to be in the circle thingy in the walk up to the house (I thought it was horrid, she liked it so much she wanted to buy it from me).  I told her that we gave it back to the previous owners. Funny thing is, we have had people stop and tell us that they hated that statue many times, she is only the 2nd person who has said they liked it. 

Anyway, she started asking questions and we got to talking and she asked if I wanted to start walking with her during the day. I gave her my number and we plan to start walking on Thursday.  She probably felt sorry for me because when she asked me how I liked CA I told her how much I missed my mom and my friends.  Her name is Jennifer. 

One thing I will say about this neighborhood is everyone is walking everyday and so friendly. We have people stoping and introducing themselves almost everyday.  We didn't have that in our neighborhood back in Texas. People were friendly and I had two really good friends who lived in my immediate neighborhood but people hardly ever walked in our area. We have people walking by every few minutes, it's crazy. 

Offline littlelamb

• Banned
Re: I made a new potential friend today....
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2010, 11:20:14 PM »
I am happy to hear about that BEG maybe she will help you not be so homesick BEG
Good girls are bad girls that never get caught.

Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it, misdiagnosing it and then misapplying the wrong remedies.