Author Topic: DUmmies trying to ruin yet another holiday...won't work.  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Karin

DUmmies trying to ruin yet another holiday...won't work.
« on: June 08, 2019, 05:24:59 PM »
Sat Jun 8, 2019, 05:04 PM
EveHammond13 (1,127 posts)

Ok. I need some ideas for witty subversion for Fourth of July
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212173581

I feel like I cannot just pretend like this is a business as usual holiday --- need to make a trump protest in one way or another.

Fully expect the usual goons driving around town in pick-ups with trump flags.

Ideas:

I have in my possession numerous dog poop bags "Trump Turds" that I bought from MadDog Pac (Claude Taylor).
Thinking of filling with small stones and dropping on/near parade route the night before.
And if the opportunity to launch one into the bed of a pick-up presents itself.... well....

Projecting an image on my house at night -- possibly Resistance symbol, along with my holiday decor.

Chalking strategic sidewalks and intersections a day or two before.

Of course I always have my "In Our America" yard sign up at all times. I have some anti-theft measures in place. There is a new special edition pride sign that would be a nice addition.

Any other ideas??

Response to EveHammond13 (Original post)
Sat Jun 8, 2019, 05:42 PM
 Laura PourMeADrink (26,995 posts)
4. not creative thinking right now - but my first thought was some kind deal where

it's trump holding a Russian flag instead of an american one. He cares more about Russia than us. But, then again, they've got his peepee tapes

Or maybe something to pull in 2020 - taking our country back in 18 mos>>??

What tapes?

Response to EveHammond13 (Original post)
Sat Jun 8, 2019, 06:01 PM
 MBS (8,702 posts)
6. We really need some witty and stinging protests in DC

to mock his tacky dictator-style political takeover of the longstanding nonpartisan 4th ceremonies in DC. Every time I think of what he's planning, I get furious all over again.

Ideas, anyone?
Does anyone know of anything that might be in the works?

The usual stupid shit.

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: DUmmies trying to ruin yet another holiday...won't work.
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 05:50:55 PM »
Try sticking a pack of bottle rockets up your ass and lighting them. :loser: :loser: :loser: :bird:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2019, 06:28:15 PM »
Try sticking a pack of bottle rockets up your ass and lighting them. :loser: :loser: :loser: :bird:

Or any gaping hole in their body.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2019, 09:22:06 PM »
Or you mutts could just move to Venezuela or some other equally similar shithole since you obviously dont appreciate what this Country has to offer.
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 08:20:19 AM »

What tapes?

The usual stupid shit.

I think those Russian pee tapes were given to Omarosa and Tom Arnold to hold with their video and audio tapes, which also prove Trump is bad. The 2 of them then converted it all into digital media and emailed it to Hillary for safe keeping then they burned the originals to keep the Trump administration from having them killed to get to the evidence.

:rotf:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2019, 11:28:02 AM »
On the plus side, at least it sounds like their Independence Day obnoxiousness this year is more geared towards their usual whining about Trump than badmouthing the US as a whole. The former of the two is something they do on a daily basis and while annoying, is definitely not as reprehensible as the latter.

"I have in my possession numerous dog poop bags "Trump Turds" that I bought from MadDog Pac (Claude Taylor).
Thinking of filling with small stones and dropping on/near parade route the night before.
And if the opportunity to launch one into the bed of a pick-up presents itself.... well...."
Throwing a bag full of rocks (Presumably as hard as the DUmmy can, to try and have it land there) at the bed of a pickup?
Further proof that the rhetoric of foul Leftists like Maxine Waters is inspiring people to commit vandalism and violence, with no such acts coming from the Right other than a couple one- in- a- million lunatic- fringe d- bags whom the mainstream Right is quick to openly condemn (i.e. The nutcase who sent those phony mail- bombs to Dems last fall).
Doing this could also "present the opportunity" to:
1. Potentially damage the truck and/ or other public and private property depending on where this takes place and where the bag hits, which could get the DUmmy sued for damages and/ or brought up on charges.
2. Seriously injure a person, which could get the DUmmy thrown in prison.
3. Earn the DUmmy a well- deserved trip to the emergency room.
Any of those outcomes would be very amusing to see.

"Response to EveHammond13 (Original post)
Sat Jun 8, 2019, 06:01 PM
 MBS (8,702 posts)
6. We really need some witty and stinging protests in DC

to mock his tacky dictator-style political takeover of the longstanding nonpartisan 4th ceremonies in DC. Every time I think of what he's planning, I get furious all over again."

At least Trump doesn't have DC's 4th ceremonies include inviting repulsive, talentless gangsta (c)rap artists to spew their obscene and brainless lyrics from a stage in front of the White House, which was a regular tradition for that holiday during the Obama Administration.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2019, 08:29:48 AM »
Sat Jun 8, 2019, 05:04 PM
EveHammond13 (1,127 posts)

Ok. I need some ideas for witty subversion for Fourth of July
https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212173581

I feel like I cannot just pretend like this is a business as usual holiday --- need to make a trump protest in one way or another.

Fully expect the usual goons driving around town in pick-ups with trump flags.

Ideas:

I have in my possession numerous dog poop bags "Trump Turds" that I bought from MadDog Pac (Claude Taylor).
And if the opportunity to launch one into the bed of a pick-up presents itself.... well....

Projecting an image on my house at night -- possibly Resistance symbol, along with my holiday decor.

Chalking strategic sidewalks and intersections a day or two before.

Of course I always have my "In Our America" yard sign up at all times. I have some anti-theft measures in place. There is a new special edition pride sign that would be a nice addition.

Any other ideas??
Grow up.
Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #7 on: June 10, 2019, 01:37:22 PM »
Grow up.

Why are you asking them to do the unpossible?
Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020