Author Topic: primitive describes facts not being discussed  (Read 2854 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: primitive describes facts not being discussed
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2014, 12:28:40 PM »
I'll bet if Michael Brown were here he would describe the uselessness, and regret of all of this, NONE of this was necessary.

:rofl: :rofl:

If that POS thug were here, his sorry ass would be right in the thick of this shit looting, burning, and vandalizing.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2014, 12:30:48 PM »
Well, I gotta go, for a little while.

I'll bet Skippy, who should be working at this hour, not hanging around on the internet, is livid the bird-watching primitive hasn't been banned and deep-sixed yet.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2014, 12:59:01 PM »
My, my, how this has grown.

95 replies, 1682 views

But nothing of any particular importance or insight since I was away.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline marv

• In Memoriam
  • Resident Grandpa
« Reply #28 on: November 25, 2014, 01:30:24 PM »
Hmmm, where were the riots and burning after the OJ trial?

But maybe that happened in a different universe........
FOUR BOXES KEEP US FREE: THE SOAP BOX, THE BALLOT BOX, THE JURY BOX, AND THE CARTRIDGE BOX.

THIS POST WILL BE MONITORED BY THE NSA

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2014, 01:40:52 PM »
Here are my collective thoughts on this whole enterprise, which has seen a good man's life altered completely and a thug's ended
appropriately. Probably doesn't merit its own thread after the fine work everyone else has done here:

• There are two things Brown could have done to avoid getting his head blown off. (a), he shouldn't have assaulted a store owner as he stole. Because if he was willing to assault someone in the process of stealing their stuff, police have to assume that he had a taste for mindless violence and they would be appropriately on guard for, oh, Brown assaulting THEM. Which, (b) he shouldn't have participated in a struggle with a police officer and led the officer to fear for his safety.
  • The grand jury, contrary to what is claimed, was not given bits and pieces of information. It was given a MOUNTAIN of information, including the testimony of the prospective accused, which aligned perfectly with the physical evidence. This was done to prevent exactly the sort of howling that's going on right now on DU and in the liberal social media, which STILL prefers discredited claims and false testimony over things that are known to have happened.
  • If the job of the prosecutor is solely to make a case for indictment, purposely one-sided, then all of the additional information and testimony provided to the grand jury would have come out in trial, and Wilson would have been acquitted, anyway. The "witnesses" who lied to the grand jury would have been savaged and humiliated by defense attorneys, and anything else heretofore unknown about this "gentle giant" may have come out in court, not the least of which may have been his tendency to physically intimidate people who happened to be (a) of a different skin color, and (b) not in the act of passing him a joint.
  • We are to look at Wilson's face and infer from the lack of external injury that he could not have feared for his life. To this I say, thank heaven he was able to free his weapon and prevent exactly that from happening.
  • Twelve people heard testimony over a period of weeks that takes nearly 5000 pages to transpose, but somehow a couple of DUmmies with no discernible skills or talents can skim it in a few drug-addled moments and find enough evidence to indict every white person in recorded human history and most of the dead people buried in what used to be called Germania. This is called hubris at its best, and is called bullshit every other day.
  • We were assured by DU that protesters would be shot, killed, and stacked like cordwood. From what I saw, however, the protesters were not only not harmed, but were effectively offered the goods inside local stores as recompense for their supposed loss and hurt feelings.
  • Do any of you fellow white people remember all those riots and protests we did when OJ Simpson was acquitted of murder? Neither do I.
  • Over 125 black people have been unlawfully killed by other black people in Chicago since Mike Brown was lawfully put down. I have seen exactly zero commentary on this on DU or elsewhere, which leads me to surmise that the rage over Brown's killing was because someone, a probably a black man, was saving Brown's hide for himself. Because it appears to me that as far as DUmmies are concernd, black-on-black homicide is perfectly legitimate and even expected behavior.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 01:54:11 PM by BannedFromDU »
NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2014, 01:46:43 PM »
Over 125 black people have been unlawfully killed by other black people in Chicago since Mike Brown was lawfully put down. I have seen exactly zero commentary on this on DU or elsewhere, which leads me to surmise that the rage over Brown's killing was because someone, a probably a black man, was saving Brown's hide for himself. Because it appears to me that as far as DUmmies are concerned, black-on-black homicide is perfectly legitimate and even expected behavior.

^^^ :clap:
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BannedFromDU

• Gyro Member
  • Nothing personal.
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2014, 01:52:23 PM »
^^^ :clap:

So spare me if I chuckle when I see the new meme, Black Lives Matter. Of course black lives matter. What was the race of the child Wilson was looking in on when this Brown nonsense started?

You know what black lives matter to DUmmies? Dead ones they elect to use for political gain (that stack of black bodies in Chicago that would make Himmler proud is not of political interest to DUmmies).

NJCher (31,658 posts)

5. IMO

a certain percentage of DU is depressed and has other mental issues.

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2014, 04:31:06 PM »
the community didn't burn down any businesses, the ****ing police did by creating an environment where it was likely to happen

By that  "logic", Wilson didn't shoot saint stogies, saint stogies shot himself by creating an environment where he was likely to be shot.

:rotf:

I know, I know:

:racist:
CMD
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:35:56 PM by CollectivismMustDie »
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2014, 11:07:53 PM »
Tue Nov 25, 2014, 10:29 AM
NYC_SKP (63,074 posts)

Ferguson police PLANNED night riots, used incendiaries, lit fires and kept them going, all for show.
• The timing is absurd. Had this been a morning presser, protests would have been in broad daylight and easier to manage.
So let's announce it while children are in school and people are at work and not safely in their homes.  You ****ing DUmbass.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2014, 11:13:31 PM »
Some on DU need to ask...what do you want on your tombstone ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2014, 11:46:30 PM »
NYC_SKP (63,074 posts)

Ferguson police PLANNED night riots, used incendiaries, lit fires and kept them going, all for show.
• The timing is absurd. Had this been a morning presser, protests would have been in broad daylight and easier to manage.

The protests might have been in the daytime, but the rioters don't wake up until the afternoon, anyway.

Also remember,  during the earlier rioting and looting, the hoodrats just waited until the next night to resume looting where they had left off.

Offline HawkHogan

« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2014, 01:36:29 AM »

In Skippy's world, if a cop is rude to you, you have the right to assault them.  Then again, Darren Wilson wasn't rude to Michael Brown.  That's a lying witness's version of the events. 

The good news is that some Dummies are waking up to how illogical most Dummies are.
Plenty of conservatives find their way to our side after growing up as life-long Democrats.  Maybe these individuals will see the light.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2014, 04:01:40 AM »
One thing they don't ever think about: in Ferguson they're trying to convince people there was an injustice done to this "teenager", yet, they run around acting like the same kind of thug Brown was. How the hell are we supposed to sympathize with anyone in this community when all they're doing is proving Michael Brown is a product of a bunch of violent animals. This does nothing to convince the American people that there was an injustice.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2014, 08:35:46 AM »
That right there would have prevented this from happening. Wilson WAS ASKING FOR AN ASS KICKING.

Wilson seems to have been cruising for a bruising

Oh really, Skippy? So, I guess the rape victim was asking for it too, huh? She was just "roaming for a boning"?

I swear to god, if I'm ever on trial, I will tell my lawyer to excuse from the jury anyone who is a member of DU. They obviously can't use logic.

Offline FiddyBeowulf

• "Its on, its off, its on, its off." "That is called blinking, boys."
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2014, 11:04:05 AM »
NYC_SKP (63,074 posts)

Jesse Ventura was on Coast to Coast AM this morning. He was saying the same stupid sh!t as this and other stuff one could read on DU.  :mental:

Reading the stupid sh!t people believe does not convey the full on crazy as when you hear the same stupid sh!t being spoken.

Fire...BAD!!! - John Fetterman

The policies that are indorsed by this party, that they backer of which are much of the 1 percent, causes a social structure much like the one back before the Revolution.

-Words of wisdom from Lady Freedom Returns

"Arguing with liberals...it's like playing chess with a pigeon; no matter how good I am at chess, the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, crap on the board and strut around like it's victorious." -- Anonymous

"A hat should be taken off when you greet a lady and left off for the rest of your life. Nothing looks more stupid than a hat." - P. J. O'Rourke

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #40 on: November 26, 2014, 11:05:57 AM »
Jesse Ventura was on Coast to Coast AM this morning. He was saying the same stupid sh!t as this and other stuff one could read on DU.  :mental:

Reading the stupid sh!t people believe does not convey the full on crazy as when you hear the same stupid sh!t being spoken.
I heard that stupid asshole and had to turn it off.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Dori

« Reply #41 on: November 26, 2014, 12:04:44 PM »
The conspiracy nuts are hard at work  :o

NYC_SKP (63,126 posts)

9. The first car, especially, being left to burn got my attention.

It was a hazard, you might have noticed ammo, or something, exploding as it burned.

Fires spread and need to be taken out right away.

Regardless of how it started, any fool would know that on this night of all night, be prepared for things like fires.

ReRe (8,475 posts)

58. I think the cars were soaked inside...

... with lighter fluid. Probably cars that were being retired, so no loss. They just flamed up to spectacularly, as if they had been bombed. Like in an action movie. I don't think they had much gas in the tanks, as if they had, there would have been some dangerous explosions that would have killed some protesters and /or police.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler