Author Topic: DainBramaged insults Oklahomans, flames another DUmmy, and expands his iggy list  (Read 1684 times)

Offline Tess Anderson

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022883513

this is what started it all:

Wed May 22, 2013, 08:12 AM

DainBramaged (37,839 posts)

Oklahomans (especially Dems) I am so so sorry Imhole and Assburn are your Senators

someday your state will come out of it's neanderthal cave.

Response to DainBramaged (Reply #2)

Wed May 22, 2013, 08:22 AM

CBGLuthier (8,919 posts)

3. Not I. Not any of my many liberal friends.

I alerted. You got away easily. I will say that you do have a great username. I hope I can be allowed to insult one ****ing Duer who has insulted every Oklahoman.

I leave it you guys. Hide this post and it will be my last.

Response to DainBramaged (Original post)

Wed May 22, 2013, 09:07 AM

NCTraveler (1,742 posts)

12. I lived in an area of Florida once that elects pretty extreme RWingers.

What's interesting was that there was a very strong contingent of African Americans all living in one section. They voted overwhelming for the dem candidate every time. So what was the problem. The problem, was that through gerrymandering, their community was cut in half. Their votes were watered down. It was guaranteed that they would not have the representation in congress that they desired. These good dems are represented by a far right winger, due to nothing that they themselves did. Politically, they are completely shit upon. They have very limited resources to fight battles and are truly abused by the system.

What will you say when a hurricane comes through their community, destroying it. In your little world, you would shit on them. Tell them they can **** off due to their representative. Your lack of compassion is showing and the people you will truly hurt most are the ones who will fight for the same causes as you. Your posts make your intentions with respect to the op clear. Puff your chest out, as you type on your keyboard, and let all the OK dems know that you are doing just fine.

Response to NCTraveler (Reply #12)

Wed May 22, 2013, 09:54 AM

DainBramaged (37,839 posts)

15. (sigh)

I was going to respond, but really, put me on ignore. Lecture someone else.
Buh bye.

Response to DainBramaged (Reply #15)

Wed May 22, 2013, 10:02 AM

NCTraveler (1,742 posts)

17. I do not put people on ignore.

I like to read what is out there. I stand behind every word in my post. Seems you don't want to answer to yours. It is all good by me.

You just sent me an email calling me a "sanctimonious asshole" and telling me to put you on ignore.

I have no fear of seeing your opinions and responding to them. Also, I have no need for you to send me emails telling me what to do. Very bullyish. That attitude really falls in line with your op and other responses.
:lol:

Offline Delmar

Response to DainBramaged (Reply #20)Wed May 22, 2013, 06:20 PM
 Buzz Clik (28,814 posts)
33. Tread lightly, DB.

Not the post to which I'm responding .... but you are a target. There are those who push despised DUers really hard trying to get them to pop or to discredit them. The real idiots are totally transparent, though they think they are stealthy and clever. The good ones have become adept at acting like DUers, but they have an unmistakable tell.

I think you're doing fine -- you know when to pull back. Just be aware.

Blame the victim, how progressive of you.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Buzz Click the Mole Hunter :rotf:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
In response to the buzzy one, above:

CBGLuthier (8,920 posts)    Wed May 22, 2013, 07:10 PM

35. he is a dick and we all know it

Final comment **** him. Farewell du after 12 years I have had enough of your hatred.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
The brain-damaged primitive as a martyr:

DainBramaged (37,848 posts)    Wed May 22, 2013, 07:04 PM

34. Yep

Known it for years. When David thinks it's time to go he'll let me know. I'm too old and ill to worry about 'them' anymore. I am what I am and that's all that I am and if they stood up for what they write like I do we'd all be better off. My journal goes back years, how many of them are proud of their comments here?

And on top of it all, I know who my friends are, Interesting it's a couple of recent members, strange they congregate in this thread, oh well, not worth being bothered. Life is too short.

FYI this thread.

13 days in November during Sandy, no electricity water or heat. 35 degrees during the night. Red Cross showed up on the 13th day. Lukewarm hotdogs and beans, blankets 60 X 24 ". Where I work no power for 8 days after the storm. No paycheck, all stored cold and frozen food discarded. If it wasn't for my daughter, I'd not have had a shower. Those who carry a torch of insult need to carry it to someone else.

Be well
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

Lukewarm hotdogs and beans, blankets 60 X 24 ".
The government isn't going to treat you any better.  Ask the American Indian.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
In reference to the GBCLuthier primitive who left:

DainBramaged (37,848 posts)    Wed May 22, 2013, 07:30 PM

37. WOW, what a goodbye

I guess it's OK on the DU to now tell someone "**** you" or "**** them" or "**** him/her".

If I am the resaon you're leaving, you shouldn't be posting on the internet........

Have a nice trip!

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibi
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
'Cause I'm Mr Brightside

winter is coming (1,273 posts)    Wed May 22, 2013, 07:32 PM

38. Your compassion knows no lower bounds.

DainBramaged (37,848 posts)    Wed May 22, 2013, 07:35 PM

41. I guess you two are buds?

You have no idea where the boundary of my compassion lies, and it certainly doesn't lie with you............

winter is coming (1,273 posts)    Wed May 22, 2013, 07:48 PM

42. I don't know him from Adam's off ox.

Dumping on him because he's accessible when he isn't responsible is lower than whaleshit.

DainBramaged (37,848 posts)    Wed May 22, 2013, 07:53 PM

44. Know what, you've had your say and I'm done being amused by your indignity

Sorry you're the one who hates.

Have a nice life, and I won't even bother sending a goodbye PM. Your whole purpose in this thread (along with others) was to claim a scalp and lock it down because of one word you decided was the focal point of the thread. The focal point is OK has two flaming asshole senators, period. And you've kept it at the top day and night now, so thanks for that.

Enjoy your evening.

^^^what gives here?  Does the brain-damaged primitive send insulting personal messages to other primitives?

Isn't he man enough to tell them out in public, rather than doing that?

I think that's rather bad manners, myself.

cordelia (1,616 posts)    Wed May 22, 2013, 07:33 PM

39. You said "**** you, asshole" to me. But does that count since it was in a DU Mail?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
DainBramaged (37,848 posts)
32. I diss my own ****ing state and the asshole Governor I didn't vote for

pull your sanctimonious crap with someone else, your torch is not mine to bear.

And you CHOOSE to live in 1 of the reddest counties in the state, the same county that the Governor lives in! Stop being a hypocrite and move to Newark!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
And you CHOOSE to live in 1 of the reddest counties in the state, the same county that the Governor lives in! Stop being a hypocrite and move to Newark!

^^^yeah, that.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Ballygrl

• Lipstick Renegade
Can someone at DU please bring up the fact that DB lives in a heavily red, expensive, low crime safe county by CHOICE and if he truly believed that Dems run things better then he would move to Essex County, and by not doing that he's a hypocrite just like Springsteen and Bon Jovi, who spout Democrat talking points yet CHOOSE to live in a red, expensive, low crime and safe county!
"The nation that couldn’t be conquered by foreign enemies has been conquered by its elected officials" odawg Free Republic in reference to the GOP Elites who are no difference than the Democrats

Offline Chris_

DainBramaged (37,848 posts)    Wed May 22, 2013, 07:30 PM

37. WOW, what a goodbye

I guess it's OK on the DU to now tell someone "**** you" or "**** them" or "**** him/her".

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
CBGLuthier (8,920 posts)    Wed May 22, 2013, 07:10 PM

35. he is a dick and we all know it

Final comment **** him. Farewell du after 12 years I have had enough of your hatred.

Don't you know your fellow travellers by now?  It's the ideology. stupid.  Sure, most of you turds are complete assholes, but your politics, your complete inability to recognize reality and the mind-numbing hypocrisy of your ilk have driven you way past simple asshole.

Wake up.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Paging Tucker, paging Tucker, Tucker, please pick up the telephone.....

You'd know this stuff.

Does the brain-damaged primitive actually send insulting personal messages to other primitives?

If so, it blows my mind; such wouldn't be tolerated here.

<<<has never received an insulting personal message.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

It sounds like he does it regularly.  It's not the first time I'm hearing about it.  Can you imagine?  I would feel so violated, so "stalked."  He is such a dick, isn't he?

That CBGLuthier had several GBCW episodes yesterday.  The DUmmies simply could not mask their glee over a red state being punished, and they piled on with the veiled insults about good country people. 

Offline Vagabond

The government isn't going to treat you any better.  Ask the American Indian.

Sure they will, they'll give you a check based on how many live in your household, then you can head to the local liquor store/bar and drink the check away just like way too many native american men I have seen.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Paging Tucker, paging Tucker, Tucker, please pick up the telephone.....

You'd know this stuff.

Does the brain-damaged primitive actually send insulting personal messages to other primitives?

If so, it blows my mind; such wouldn't be tolerated here.

<<<has never received an insulting personal message.

Yeah. He did send me a PM when I made his iggy list. That Pm said to take my guns and stick em up my ass. The announcement of the iggy list was made in a  public posting.

As to Oklahoma being full of rethugs, I do believe that it is the only state in the union that had zero counties go for obama. 100% of the states counties voted red.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Yeah. He did send me a PM when I made his iggy list. That Pm said to take my guns and stick em up my ass. The announcement of the iggy list was made in a  public posting.

Hmmmm.

It sounds to me, just as with Atman, the brain-damaged primitive should attend one of those Dale Carnegie seminars, How to Win Friends and Influence People.

It wouldn't hurt.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

If it was my website, I'd have banned him for such behavior after the first instance.  I guess $kinner tolerates such abuse.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
Hmmmm.

It sounds to me, just as with Atman, the brain-damaged primitive should attend one of those Dale Carnegie seminars, How to Win Friends and Influence People.

It wouldn't hurt.

The funny part was his public announcement of my being put on his iggy list. Was that some sort of attempt of public embarrassment? Would I made to feel like a second class person because the great DB considered me as dead?

Most people got over that superiority complex by the time they got into the 3rd grade.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline 67 Rover

If it was my website, I'd have banned him for such behavior after the first instance.  I guess $kinner tolerates encourages such abuse.

FIFY
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline Karin

Good, I encourage it, too.  On their island.  If a DUmmie opens their mailbox, all flattered that someone sent them a private message, and it ends up butthurt, flustered, and insulted, that's a good thing. 

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Good, I encourage it, too.  On their island.  If a DUmmie opens their mailbox, all flattered that someone sent them a private message, and it ends up butthurt, flustered, and insulted, that's a good thing. 

I feel left out.  This has been the only exchange of insulting personal messages I've ever gotten, in eight and a half years here:

why has my thread been moved

« Sent to: franksolich on: December 06, 2012, 07:24:14 am »

Republicans were the only group in the world to reject Disability Treaty, every news source will verify this. So why was my thread moved to a stupidity section?

Re: why has my thread been moved

« Sent to: xxxxxxxxx on: December 06, 2012, 07:27:19 am »

Because it speaks for itself, where it belongs.

<<likes to keep an orderly house, with things in their place, where they belong.

« Sent to: franksolich on: December 06, 2012, 08:36:29 pm »

I noticed you have a signiture pic which says you want a primitive for Christmas?
Are you referring to owning someone of darker complexion as a slave? Cause, if so, then that is quite despicable and should be repudiated immediately.

« Sent to: xxxxxxxxx on: December 07, 2012, 07:42:28 am »

No, that's not to what I'm referring, but anyway, do you happen to be doing anything for Christmas?
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Karin

Are you referring to owning someone of darker complexion as a slave?

:lmao: :rotf:  Oh my God, what an idiot.  And besides, the DUmp primitives are as lilly white as can be. 

Offline Delmar

No, that's not to what I'm referring, but anyway, do you happen to be doing anything for Christmas?

High five for that one.
"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden