Author Topic: DUmmy Discusses War Hero Grandfather, But It's All About nadin  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Re: DUmmy Discusses War Hero Grandfather, But It's All About nadin
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2013, 11:24:53 PM »
Nadin is the most narcissistic DUmmy I have seen.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Vagabond

Re: DUmmy Discusses War Hero Grandfather, But It's All About nadin
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2013, 09:08:06 AM »
Nads is a liar.  Maybe she just makes shit up, maybe she just talks as if she has done things she has read of others doing, I don't know but it doesn't matter.  She is still a liar. 

I don't know of anyone that's been in that situation that talks (brags) about it.  Bullets flying around you, your fellow human being bleeding, the smell of sweat and fear and blood and chordite, people shouting orders, others screaming, and the sound of rifles firing.  Seriously, who the **** wants to remember all that, ever, and it's daily with Nads. 

I don't talk about my experiences, and I won't here either.  I will say this about the first time, I wasn't brave.  I was scared beyond anything else, ever.  The details all sort of run together in my mind.  Somehow, I did what I had to do.  It is not something I like talking about at all.
There comes a time when even good men must run up the black flag of anarchy and slit throats. - H.L. Mencken