Author Topic: Nutcase nadin Wants You All To Realize Something, You Idiots  (Read 1654 times)

Online Airwolf

Re: Nutcase nadin Wants You All To Realize Something, You Idiots
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2013, 10:04:52 AM »
Why does this even merit a mention anywhere? Navy SEALS probably do this just for fun. Sorry El Guapo your Newz story doesn't make the national radar because its not crunchy enough.
MOLON LABE

"Someday, when all your civilization and science are likewise swept away, your kind will pray for a man with a sword."-- Conan the Barbarian

Clint Eastwood - Because God wanted Chuck Norris to have nightmares.

"I am not a Number,I am a free man"

"He's my hero, you don't put away your heros, you honor them!"

Offline Dori

Re: Nutcase nadin Wants You All To Realize Something, You Idiots
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2013, 10:37:12 AM »
I used to work graveyard by myself at Denny's (front end) when I was 20-21 years old.  It was me and a cook.  It was fairly calm until the bars closed in town.  That's when I had to babysit all of the drunks, but they tipped well.  The entire place wasn't packed.  It only started to get more crowded around 5am when the truckers would stop in for their breakfast before hitting the road again.  It wasn't that hard to seat people, or let them find their own table, take their order, drop the food off, stop by for refills, and cash them out when they were done.  It also wasn't very hard to clean two glasses and a couple of plates from the table and then wipe it down.

Hey, me too.  That was my first job.  Graveyard shift at Denny's.  I liked it, except for never getting used to the hours.

“How fortunate for governments that the people     they administer don't think”  Adolph Hitler