Author Topic: Faux Snooze is dead we really mean it this time!!!11111  (Read 1077 times)

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Re: Faux Snooze is dead we really mean it this time!!!11111
« Reply #25 on: March 02, 2013, 05:24:25 AM »
...and of course we had Paul Bots and others that "stayed home" refusing to vote or voting third party, helping out Obama catch the win.

They, more than anyone else, are responsible for this:

:ownit:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline I_B_Perky

Re: Faux Snooze is dead we really mean it this time!!!11111
« Reply #26 on: March 02, 2013, 07:29:26 PM »
And his 1 AM showing has more viewers than any of the MSBSC. 

Which got me thinking, if FOX has more viewers than all the other networks combined, then how are we losing elections.

After thinking over a cup of coffee I realized why.  I mean we all know the answer... the low information voter.  Think of how many people just vote but have no clue what so ever of what they are voting for.  It's sad actually.  I think it's even funny, the DUmmies are so proud they have the White House yet all the facts show that the only reason they have it is because of a bunch of block voters who have no clue about anything except the color of the President, Michelle's bangs, and what dress she is wearing at the Oscars.  Bravo DUmmies.

We are losing elections for basically two reasons. The MSM trashing everything GOP and the people that watch or read no news. If the MSM would have been running their nightly "Here is the face of the unemployed" during the obumbles first term, like they did Bush, obumbles would be back in Chicago organizing a community.  I read somewhere that the MSM gave obumbles at least an 8 point advantage in the last election. The other is the fools that watch the soaps and reality shows and think it is real. The GOP will never reach those idiots. They could have reached the other folks if the MSM was even semi-fair in their reporting coverage.

Sadly, things will not change until all the welfare money dries up and the insulated from the economy losers find out what it is really like to be poor.

Can't some soon enough for me. Wait until these welfare fools start rioting and the national guard starts shooting their asses off. That is when the real fun will begin. Be really fun for the MSM to go out and interview the rioters and get their camera stolen and their bubble headed blond interviewer gang raped by a bunch of pavement apes.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi