Author Topic: rschit goes for his 2nd lame ass story in 1 day  (Read 308 times)

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
rschit goes for his 2nd lame ass story in 1 day
« on: February 10, 2013, 03:51:57 PM »
rsmith6621 (6,475 posts)

2nd Encounter of the Day.... Over guns this time

Last edited Fri Feb 8, 2013, 10:03 PM USA/ET - Edit history (1)

Earlier today I called out a millionaire over a comment made about taxes and how he was bitching that he could only afford marble tile that is $15 a square.

Well tonight I grabbed my jingle bells and and called out a person who exposed his 9mm that he was concealing, he did have a permit.We were in line at the grocery store He reached for his wallet and the gun in the holster was exposed to me so I said can you wait for a moment I have a question to ask you.

I got checked out and towards the entrance I asked him " Do you carry liability insurance on that gun" no he said. I asked why not, he said there was no need for it. I then asked what if it was stolen and the criminal injured an innocent victim who will pay for their medical care, he said I guess the victim would. I said is that fair and his response was well I didnt shoot them. I then asked if he carry's liability and theft on his car to which he answered yes I do I said why. To protect myself against financial liability if my car is involved in a car accident.

I said again why shouldn't you also carry liability insurance on your gun... THE BELLS AND WHISTLES WENT OFF and then he understood my question. I said thanks for the minute of your time and told him I only owned a 22 rifle for a few months and sold back to the store I bought it from a few years ago.

I told him I have no issue with people owning guns but I do when they are obsessed with assault rifles and large clips and will not accept any changes for background checks,training and metal evaluation and a longer waiting period. I closed by saying thanks for the time and I hope you understand that the other side of the argument aren't that irrational as well. He said thanks for making a point he had never considered and left.

I watched him get in his truck and leave the p-lot and then went to my car...just to make sure.

We should be asking for our state legislatures to consider gun liability insurance and making hunting licenses applicable to certain types of guns.... Thats a start.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022339519

:jerkit:
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: rschit goes for his 2nd lame ass story in 1 day
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2013, 04:22:23 PM »
Agreed. That was a ..  :jerkit: :jerkit: :jerkit: all the way.
No bong.
In fact, the DUmpmonkeys owes us a few for that crock of poop.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Aristotelian

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2013, 04:26:30 PM »
The quality of bouncies is definitely falling...part of me wonders whether a deep-cover mole should start to teach some of the DUmmies how to write good ones in a desperate attempt to raise the quality a little.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2013, 04:31:24 PM »
The quality of bouncies is definitely falling...part of me wonders whether a deep-cover mole should start to teach some of the DUmmies how to write good ones in a desperate attempt to raise the quality a little.
A few have done that. It usually ends up with hurt ribs and coffee spewing.
I'm not good at it. When ever I try, I end up laughing at my own stupidity and quit.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”