Author Topic: DUmmy Pam Dawson Discovers A New Boarder  (Read 1168 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmy Pam Dawson Discovers A New Boarder
« on: December 27, 2012, 01:51:52 AM »
Pam Dawson, our DUmmy of the Year in 2009, a pathological liar, and the victim of an unfortunate chromosomal accident, has started an astounding new storyline. In the wake of her miraculous recovery from some kind of terminal gut rot, she has announced that for the past four years a nephew has been secretly living with her.

Four years, during which time she has shared every intimate detail of her life with the DUmp, without a mention of this imaginary nephew. Nevermind that it was all lies in the first place.

Within the past four years, she's claimed to have evicted a drunken friend of her husband who lived for several years in their basement.

Within the past four years, her vulgar, foulmouthed Grandma Bonnie bit the dust.

Within the past four years, her daughter Holli turned eighteen and immediately escaped from underneath Pam's roof.

Within the past four years, depending on which story you prefer, Holli has won a nursing scholarship, or gotten married, or had a fiance die on her.

Within the past four years, Pam tried and failed to get laid by a lounge singer on a cruise ship.

But never a mention of a nephew.

That's what you get with a pathological liar.

But her DOTY was richly deserved.
Thu Dec 27, 2012, 12:14 AM
demtenjeep (21,707 posts)

what do you need to start out in a basic single man apartment? Our nephew has stayed with us 4 yrs

Graduated from College a couple weeks ago. YEA. First one of the grandkids to graduate college. That makes in our combinded[sic] families My self, my brother, my wonderful hubby and now our nephew. He has a new full time job in his profession and it starts late Jan.

Currently he is scoping out apartments in his new city. He is excited and we are as well. We were happy to provide our home to him so he could get his degree and not have to owe tons in loans after graduation, and have come to view him as our son to some extent. We will be very sad to see him go, but proud of his job and ambition!

My question: What does a young kid with no obligations need to start up a "home of his own" I want to do a basket of necessities to start him off right. I was given 3 crockpots for Christmas ( I use them a lot) I think I will give him one of those and some of the recipies[sic] I use with them. Especially the recipies he asks for when I make dinner.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10022077439
And yes, Pam is a union "teacher" at a junior prison in Wichita.

Response to demtenjeep (Original post)
Thu Dec 27, 2012, 12:53 AM
33. thanks- those are pretty great suggestions. He basically went from his parents (my sister) to us

he has some things but not much in the kitchen/bath department.

HE is not a real great cooker, although I have been teaching his[sic] the basics. He did shoot a deer so we have tons of meat in the freezer and I have about a month to teach him the basics ...roasts, tenders things like that.

Cooker?  Tons of meat from one deer? Tenders? 

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
Re: DUmmy Pam Dawson Discovers A New Boarder
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2012, 02:20:52 AM »
I thought at one time her daughter was going to enlist in the army, too. The nephew is new, though. Wonder if this is the last we'll hear from him or whether he'll become a part of the Pam narrative.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2012, 05:15:32 AM »
Thu Dec 27, 2012, 12:14 AM

what do you need to start out in a basic single man apartment? Our nephew has stayed with us 4 yrs

Graduated from College a couple weeks ago. YEA. First one of the grandkids to graduate college. That makes in our combinded[sic] families My self, my brother, my wonderful hubby and now our nephew. He has a new full time job in his profession and it starts late Jan.

Currently he is scoping out apartments in his new city. He is excited and we are as well. We were happy to provide our home to him so he could get his degree and not have to owe tons in loans after graduation, and have come to view him as our son to some extent. We will be very sad to see him go, but proud of his job and ambition!

My question: What does a young kid with no obligations need to start up a "home of his own" I want to do a basket of necessities to start him off right. I was given 3 crockpots for Christmas ( I use them a lot) I think I will give him one of those and some of the recipies[sic] I use with them. Especially the recipies he asks for when I make dinner.

Same Pam,different day.
Imagine inventing a nephew from thin air just to let a cesspool full of fellow degenerates that you got 3 crockpots for Christmas.
A fabrication likely in its own right but to let everyone know how loved she is as it would take dozens,perhaps hundreds of random gifts to receive 3 crockpots the same Christmas.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2012, 05:16:51 AM »
18. we went from living on 12-15 thousand a year to 150 thous a year WITH retirement

without college, we would be working until the day we died (and I would have died without the insurance coverage our COLLEGE prepared jobs provide)

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002361424#post18

I am intrigued by this new development, and went in search of posts from Pam on her nephew (hi Pam!).    I came across this whopper.

Pam, we know how much you make.   Your husband makes $90K/year?   Of course he does.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2012, 05:20:57 AM »

View profile
If you lost your SO, would you be able to pay off all expenses and still be able to live as you are
heard a commercial about this and it got me thinking. My SO's life insurance would definitely pay off all of our bills including the house but I don't know if I would be able to continue to live in the house if I lost him. I don't know that I would be able to maintain the lawn and the maintenance involved. I would probably have to move to an apartment which would mean I would have to find new homes for our babies ( our 2 year old boxer and we are getting a baby boxer in 2 weeks)

On the other hand, my life insurance would be significantly lower and would not pay off all our expenses. Funny how that works. That needs to be addressed along with equal pay.

How would your life change if you lost your SO

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002649599

Now this is from May of 2012.   Her nephew living with her 3+ years at this point.   

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2012, 05:25:10 AM »
demtenjeep Donating Member (1000+ posts) Send PM | Profile | Ignore    Tue Jun-22-10 12:41 AM
Response to Original message
14. I would pay off my bills

have a surgery that I need

pay for my daughter's wedding

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9406198#9406324

Uh Pam, you and your husband make $150K a year.  Cruise frequently.   Have a three story mansion.

You can't pay for your daughter's fictional wedding?

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 05:31:45 AM »
I'm confused, because she did pay for the wedding:

16. Thank you all

View profile
it was and has been quite a dark time.

He was going back to visit his parents and she had decided not to go as she had mid-terms to study for. They were together 5 years and had lived together for 2. We still have the dress and all of the wedding things, all that we had not purchased was the food/cake and flowers. The things are all in the basement in a tub and have not been touched. I would like to sell the dress, but everything is still sensitive.

It was quite an adjustment having her move back in after 2 years, coupled with the reason. The hubs and I have been walking on egg-shells trying not to upset her yet trying to get her to live life again.

She has started hanging out with a really nice guy that she and her fiance were both friends with. He has been taking her to dinner 2-3 times a week. She is smiling more in the last month than she has since March.

This scholarship is a God-Send and has motivated her back to school. She is going in the medical field probably be the one to read blood tests and pathology ect.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002162309

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2012, 05:36:06 AM »
She mentions him in June:

View profile
3 imediate things the ACA has done for me and my household
1. Allows my daughter to stay on our insurance until she has a job with great insurance of her own
(also my nephew that is staying with us can stay on my sister's insurance as well)

2. Ensures that my insurance company can not dump me when I have "maxed" coverage which I probably will in the next 5 years

3. My husband is not locked into a job should he be offered a better position because of insurance

I am sure there is more, but right now, these three are great

what about you?

http://www.democraticunderground.com/1002883462

Ok, I added enough posts to the post count on this thread.   :-)

Offline Karin

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2012, 09:22:10 AM »
Well, just speaking for My self, I hope she doesn't give the recipies for that awful soup of hers.  A grey gruel of water, potatoes, and peas.  Blech.  Oh, and don't get NHSparky started on her recipies for enchiladas.  Combinded, those two recipies would put you off your feed for weeks. 

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2012, 10:36:52 AM »
One of my favorites is Pam claiming her house has five stories, and is the only one in the family that could sleep fifty people.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2012, 10:42:50 AM »
Well, just speaking for My self, I hope she doesn't give the recipies for that awful soup of hers.  A grey gruel of water, potatoes, and peas.  Blech.  Oh, and don't get NHSparky started on her recipies for enchiladas.  Combinded, those two recipies would put you off your feed for weeks.

Those two alone could explain her gut issues it sounds like.

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2012, 10:48:39 AM »
I suspect that if in fact her nephew lives with her while going to college, it is to avoid the out of state tuition penalty.  If only he were here illegally then it would be in state tuition regardless of where he lives.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline jukin

« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2012, 10:53:03 AM »
A basic requirement for a democrat party member in good standing is to rather tell a lie than the truth. It is the First Commandment for a DUmpmonkey.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline WinOne4TheGipper

• Enemy of DU
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2012, 10:55:02 AM »
I thought at one time her daughter was going to enlist in the army, too. The nephew is new, though. Wonder if this is the last we'll hear from him or whether he'll become a part of the Pam narrative.

Cindie

It's reverse Chuck Cunningham Syndrome!!
“Sometimes the curses of the godless sound better than the hallelujahs of the pious.”

Martin Luther

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2012, 11:23:10 AM »

My stomach still churns when I think about it.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 12:10:46 PM »
My stomach still churns when I think about it.

Think of it this way--it's something that would cause immense weight loss . . . Weight Watchers should look into buying the recipe.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Traveshamockery

• Nana to Kyle and Garrett
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 01:24:23 PM »
Pam should have insurance as a teacher to pay for her "needed" surgery.   I wish she'd sign up here and explain her numerous lies over the past few years.   

We know from LVL that she is obsessed with us and reading what we say about her.  Come on Pamela, you're more than welcome here.   

Also, is she really saying that women are somehow not given the same amount of life insurance as men?  Is equal life insurance and lack thereof another war on women?  She's an idiot.   

If I wanted more life insurance, I'd buy it.   

:hammer:

Offline Ogre

• What Cat?
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2012, 01:42:40 PM »

Cindie

The plagiarizing primitive is a consistent liar if nothing else.
"Don't argue about difficulties. The difficulties will argue for themselves."  - Winston Churchill

"Get some lumber, build a bridge, and get the hell over it" - Unknown

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2012, 03:46:35 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9406198#9406324

Uh Pam, you and your husband make $150K a year.  Cruise frequently.   Have a three story mansion.

You can't pay for your daughter's fictional wedding?

She lives in a frame house with green asbestos siding. There's no expense as is but would cost a fortune to have it removed.

If they're so well-to-do and are green thinking liberals, why haven't they removed the cancer causing agents? It could be the original source of her non existent intestinal problems. 
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline formerlurker

« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2012, 04:33:17 PM »
She lives in a frame house with green asbestos siding. There's no expense as is but would cost a fortune to have it removed.

If they're so well-to-do and are green thinking liberals, why haven't they removed the cancer causing agents? It could be the original source of her non existent intestinal problems. 

I didn't even know asbestos siding existed.  Wow, what a health risk for anyone in that house/neighbors.

Offline GOBUCKS

« Reply #20 on: December 27, 2012, 05:03:51 PM »
I didn't even know asbestos siding existed.  Wow, what a health risk for anyone in that house/neighbors.
It was a very common siding material for decades. Millions of homes still have it.

The risk is zero unless you pulverize the stuff and breathe the dust - for a long time.

Offline Jasonw560

• Is a Juke Box
  • PhD from Sarcastic State
« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2012, 05:19:33 PM »
Didn't someone provide enough clues to google earth her house, if someone was so inclined? IIRC, it seemed to be in the need of repair and no real grass to speak of....from what I was told.  :whistling:
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."
-Aristotle

"Metaphors needn't be explained to educated people"-Ted
Nugent

"Life ain't fair. Get over it or wear a helmet" -diesel driver

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #22 on: December 27, 2012, 06:13:57 PM »
Didn't someone provide enough clues to google earth her house, if someone was so inclined? IIRC, it seemed to be in the need of repair and no real grass to speak of....from what I was told.  :whistling:

I wonder if her corrugated tin roof out back has finally collapsed. It did have a sag to it.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Boudicca

« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 06:22:24 PM »
I wonder if her corrugated tin roof out back has finally collapsed. It did have a sag to it.

Probably not the only thing of Pammie's with a sag. :p
Sneaking into a country doesn't make you an immigrant any
more than breaking into someone's house makes you part of the family.
(Poster bolky from thehill.com blog discussion)