Author Topic: S/H/It-S/H/it is tired.....Cave Cave Cave Yeeehaw  (Read 541 times)

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
S/H/It-S/H/it is tired.....Cave Cave Cave Yeeehaw
« on: December 09, 2012, 12:06:38 PM »
Unfortunately, not a shout-out.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021950913
Sun Dec 9, 2012, 11:36 AM
 sheshe2 (1,174 posts)

I am SICK of hearing Cave Cave Cave! Anyone else?
IMHO.There is a world of negativity swirling around here this morning. What's up with that? It's a DUmp thing, get over it.

It's chicken little time. The president is caving! Is it possible to just take a little breath of air and calm down a bit.

If you truly believe that is the case then Why did you vote for him! Because he's blaaaaack.

I support My President. I trust him to do what's right. You probably trust other DUmpmonkeys to give good advice, too.
These are all very difficult and sensitive issues that are being addressed. We need a calm voice and a level headed approach. Uh huh
I for one am glad that we have that in Our President. Psst, wake up, you're dreaming again.

I will take your back Sir! Bend over.
Anyone else? Nope
Response to still_one (Reply #1)
Sun Dec 9, 2012, 11:48 AM
 sheshe2 (1,174 posts)
3. My Allegiance is not blind...

However He can not do this alone.

Would post further but am late for work>  Now I know this is a bouncy,... sort of.
Response to sheshe2 (Original post)
Sun Dec 9, 2012, 11:45 AM
AnotherMcIntosh (4,675 posts)
2. Why? The first time, I was fooled. The second time, I was told that Romney was worse.
Who says you can't fool a DUmmie, twice.  :rotf:

No big spats as yet. They may come.
I'm waiting for the great gNads to pop in and enlighten them.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
Re: S/H/It-S/H/it is tired.....Cave Cave Cave Yeeehaw
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2012, 12:10:55 PM »
What has he caved on? Last I heard he was insisting on tax raises and was not going to cut a dime in spending, in fact he wants to spend even more.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2012, 12:18:33 PM »
What has he caved on? Last I heard he was insisting on tax raises and was not going to cut a dime in spending, in fact he wants to spend even more.
I have no idea.
Kinda think they're just getting their advance freak on, just in case.
Really an odd OP.
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline jukin

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2012, 02:41:09 PM »
Lord I hope that 0bama does not cave. This country needs a spanking and between 0bamaTaxCare, the sequester, and returning to Saint Clinton of the BJ's tax rates it would get one. Pain is what this country needs. Pain is necessary. Pain is required and the sooner the better. Although, I think it is too late.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 02:45:41 PM by jukin »
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.