Author Topic: And now, the other shoe about the DeMint resignation, he's pushing Tim Scott as  (Read 368 times)

Offline Freeper

• Creepy ass cracker.
RomneyLies (1,602 posts)

And now, the other shoe about the DeMint resignation, he's pushing Tim Scott as his replacement.

Tim Scott won his seat in the House in 2010. He's as teabaggy as they come.

Think Allen West without the name recognition.

And the big push to get Halley to appoint him? He would be the only African American in the Senate, and he would be appointed by an Indian American from a state in the deep south.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021936850

Yeah a woman who's family came from India may appoint a black man to the Senate and the DUmmies find fault with that. I suppose it weakens their narrative about how we hate women and minorities.

Panasonic (2,346 posts)
12. Just put a generic white male - and the SC folks will go over them en-masse if Tim Scott is still

there.

Yeah them racist repukes that voted to put him in congress, and Halley in the governor's mansion will show their racism and vote for any cracker that runs against him.  :rotf:

graham4anything (2,573 posts)
3. Stephen Colbert for senate in SC in 2014

Other than the fact that he mocks conservatives just what makes him qualified to be in the Senate? We already have enough clowns there we don't need any more.

KoKo (66,895 posts)
7. Figured this would happen... DeMint was bad enough...

But, it's the way SC works.   Hopefully SC Dems can find a better candidate to run since there will be an election in 2014.

Yeah can't have the black man in the senate that doesn't worship at the alter of liberalism can we?

AnnieBW (6,212 posts)
10. Time for Rep. Clyburn to move up to the Senate!

He's the only high-profile person from SC that I can think of, other than Stephen Colbert.

He's a clown too.

I knew when I heard that this may happen that racist DUmmy heads would explode big time.

I may not lock my doors while sitting at a red light and a black man is near, but I sure as hell grab on tight to my wallet when any democrats are close by.

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10021936850

Other than the fact that he mocks conservatives just what makes him qualified to be in the Senate? We already have enough clowns there we don't need any more.

You could be referring to Frakken too.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
My favorite South Carolina senator was Fritz Hollings, a dem who managed to hang on even after his party declared war on the South.

He had to be the model for Foghorn Leghorn - their speech patterns, accents, and vocabulary were identical.

Hollings is best remembered for lamenting the state of American society, "There's a whole lot of consumin' goin' on out there."

Offline claret1995

My favorite South Carolina senator was Fritz Hollings, a dem who managed to hang on even after his party declared war on the South.

He had to be the model for Foghorn Leghorn - their speech patterns, accents, and vocabulary were identical.

Hollings is best remembered for lamenting the state of American society, "There's a whole lot of consumin' goin' on out there."

Sorry but Hollings best line was,after seeing a photo of Ted Kennedy on a boat with a young lady in a compromising position...."It would appear that Senator Kennedy has changed his position on OFFSHORE DRILLING"