Author Topic: primitives want to finish us off  (Read 363 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives want to finish us off
« on: November 25, 2012, 07:42:28 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/1251254708

Oh my.

RBInMaine (9,151 posts)    Sun Nov 25, 2012, 06:25 PM

SO now, how do we POLITICALLY FINISH OFF the OUT OF TUNE and OUT OF TOUCH GOP??

As this election proved, even Citizens United couldn't save their sad, pathetic, right wing carcasses. Even voter suppression couldn't save them. So, how do we keep this going so that we can POLITICALLY finish them off?? Here are a few recommendations, since they only plan to double down on their TeaCrazy SHIT.

1) The progressive coalitions that won this election need to STAY organized. ORGANIZED to pressue for good legislation (though remember, SOME compromise MUST happen to get SOMETHING done) and THIS TIME to FIGHT BACK against the TeaParty.

2) We need to keep the coalitions ENGAGED for 2014 and MAKE SURE THEY VOTE THIS TIME !! (This is going to also take leadership outside the politicians who do not run movements. Progressive groups need to STAY UNITED and get ready for the next election NOW.)

3) INVEST in real progressive MEDIA and progressive thinktanks. Right wing propaganda isn't going away. It must be done in print, in social media, and on the airwaves including radio. WHY THE HELL CAN'T PROGRESSIVES LEARN TO INVEST IN MEDIA ????

*** Just staging protests and demonstrations DOES NOT HAVE MUCH EFFECT. The items noted above DO. Progressives need to CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. And that narrative is: "THE RIGHT WING IS OUT OF TUNE, OUT OF TOUCH, AND OUT OF TIME with the NEW MAJORITY of AMERICANS who are SICK AND TIRED OF THEIR WORN OUT AND BAD BACKWARDS WORLDVIEW ON BOTH SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC ISSUES.***

Ho-hum.

The usual primitive responses to this medium-sized campfire.

Yawn.

We'll be back, primitives, never fear.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Re: primitives want to finish us off
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2012, 07:43:24 PM »
I wonder if that DUmmy is related to RBTexLa.  Different state, same dumbass drivel.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 07:45:02 PM »
Does that mean you don't want the jobs we create or the taxes we pay?
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2012, 07:59:32 PM »
RBInMaine (9,151 posts)    Sun Nov 25, 2012, 06:25 PM

SO now, how do we POLITICALLY FINISH OFF the OUT OF TUNE and OUT OF TOUCH GOP??

As this election proved, even Citizens United couldn't save their sad, pathetic, right wing carcasses. Even voter suppression couldn't save them. So, how do we keep this going so that we can POLITICALLY finish them off?? Here are a few recommendations, since they only plan to double down on their TeaCrazy SHIT.

1) The progressive coalitions that won this election need to STAY organized. ORGANIZED to pressue for good legislation (though remember, SOME compromise MUST happen to get SOMETHING done) and THIS TIME to FIGHT BACK against the TeaParty.

2) We need to keep the coalitions ENGAGED for 2014 and MAKE SURE THEY VOTE THIS TIME !! (This is going to also take leadership outside the politicians who do not run movements. Progressive groups need to STAY UNITED and get ready for the next election NOW.)

3) INVEST in real progressive MEDIA and progressive thinktanks. Right wing propaganda isn't going away. It must be done in print, in social media, and on the airwaves including radio. WHY THE HELL CAN'T PROGRESSIVES LEARN TO INVEST IN MEDIA ????

*** Just staging protests and demonstrations DOES NOT HAVE MUCH EFFECT. The items noted above DO. Progressives need to CONTROL THE NARRATIVE. And that narrative is: "THE RIGHT WING IS OUT OF TUNE, OUT OF TOUCH, AND OUT OF TIME with the NEW MAJORITY of AMERICANS who are SICK AND TIRED OF THEIR WORN OUT AND BAD BACKWARDS WORLDVIEW ON BOTH SOCIAL AND ECONOMIC ISSUES.***

Confident dummie, ain't you? Let me 'splain it to you Lucy. Back in 2004, you dummies were all planning to commit mass suicide cause Bush won. Now you are all crowing about how you got the majority for the next hundred years. Well guess what? Things have a way in the US of swinging back and forth. I am predicting that things are gonna get worse before they get better and ya know what dummie? People tend to take a dim of view of the political party in power when things get shitty... and things are gonna get shitty demographics be damned.

Couple that with the fact the obumbles ain't Willy Clinton and you got a recipe for disaster. I find it kind of funny that you liberal dummies will alienate the 20-35 yrs old by your policies. That happens to be one of your main groups BTW. Well when their hours are cut, and they have to buy health insurance, you can expect some serious backlash.

It will happen dummies. Mark my words, bookmark this or screen cap it, it will happen.

Don't let me rain on your parade though. Keep on doing what you are doing. You got a mandate after all.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi