Author Topic: Pot the wonder drug- Cures all maladies known to man- It cured me  (Read 2547 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: Pot the wonder drug- Cures all maladies known to man- It cured me
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2011, 06:00:33 PM »
I agree, but I'm always leery of approving taxation on something. It always gets out of control, even though I of course understand that some taxation will be necessary even in an ideal republic.

Even so, good for the DUmmy that pot helped him - if it did. I'd like to see evidence if he's claiming that pot cured his HIV and liver cancer. Pot can be handy, but most of the time when people go on and on about legalizing it, it's just so they can get legally baked to high heaven. So many of the pro-legalization people are just extremely selfish and only use the medical arguments to add weight to their argument that they should be allowed to get high as often as they like.

Which I'm fine with - go destroy your stupid selves if that's what you want to do.

Everyone is forgetting one important thing here. DUmmies lie, they lie all the time! ( franksolich 2005 )

If weed cured liver cancer, it would be in every Medical Journal on the planet. I just had one of my verry best friends die from liver cancer. Inside, outside was no more than 6 months! HIV can be controlled by all the new drugs nowadays, so mary jane didn't have a damn thing to do with it other than to give 'im the munchies!

I would suspect, since he has already tried to milk the gravy train with a back injury, somethin' I am very experienced with, especially since pricks like this make it near impossible for those with legitimate grievances, he's lyin' about the whole ****in' thing!

Now he's beggin' for sympathy from DUmmies in order to get his boat anchor moved someplace on their dime!

I call bull shit! DUmmies lie, they lie all the time!

That zero tolerance is only slightly stricter than current laws regarding alcohol.

As it should be! Alcohol takes time in order to enter your blood stream, due to ingestion. Weed, Cocaine, Heroin, Meth, are not ingested taken in the usual sense. Basically, it's instantaneous! Weed nowadays is killer shit! 2 tokes and you're intoxicated worse than 4 shots of Jim Beam!
« Last Edit: January 25, 2011, 06:09:37 PM by AllosaursRus »
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2011, 07:54:02 PM »
Wiley50 (1000+ posts)      Tue Jan-25-11 12:50 PM

i'M MONING TO iSLETON, CA IN A

UGUST UNTIL MY UNCLE DIES AND i GET MY INHERITYANCE, ENOUGH TO BUY A BIGGER, BETTER BOAT AND i'LL BE RIGHT WHERE THEYRE CHEAP AND CHEAP TO FIX AND KNOW THE MARKET

PS Any DUers in the Islton, Ca Area who can show me around when I arrive and help me find a room to rent.

What a scumbag parasite. I wish I knew who his kin folk was.

He's my early leader for DoY 11
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2011, 08:02:53 PM »
What a nasty SOB.  HEY, MY BLOOD RELATIVE IS GONNA DIE AND I'LL BE RICH!!

:bird:
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2011, 08:04:10 PM »
What a scumbag parasite. I wish I knew who his kin folk was.

He's my early leader for DoY 11

It's sort of like the truemud primitive who frankly admitted he's nice to his aged mother only because he doesn't want to lose out on her estate.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline true_blood

« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2011, 08:09:10 PM »
What a nasty SOB.  HEY, MY BLOOD RELATIVE IS GONNA DIE AND I'LL BE RICH!!
It's the liberal way. :wink:

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2011, 08:45:47 PM »
Wiley50 (1000+ posts)      Tue Jan-25-11 12:50 PM

i'M MONING TO iSLETON, CA IN A

I'm curious, how long does it take to moan all the way to Isleton, CA???

Didn't he mention he quit drinkin'?

If that's what happens, I'm never goin' to quit!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #31 on: January 26, 2011, 01:11:12 AM »
I think DUmmy Wileynumbers was all toked up when he was posting. First he says he's moving to California to sponge off his children:
Wiley50 (1000+ posts)      Mon Jan-24-11 09:29 PM
Original message
I'm being evicted because the people who own the land I'm on worry about me wintering in an uninsulated sailboat, when I've got snug electric heat with a gas back up. Oh Well, I have little contact with them anyway and my kids arere out there

Then in the same thread, he tries to shame a do-gooder DUmmy to give him a room. It worked for DUmmy grasswire, over that garage up in Wisconsin for nigh onto two years now: 
PS Any DUers in the Islton, Ca Area who can show me around when I arrive and help me find a room to rent.
Strange that his kids can't show him around.

So the best laid plans of mice and DUmbasses oft go astray. DUmmy Wileynumbers apparently can't move in on the kids, and the CalPig is avoiding this thread like the plague, although she has many spare bedrooms with private baths and would hardly notice Dummy Wileynumbers, except for the clouds of pot smoke. Mr. CalPig has heart trouble. Blink, blink, blink, blink.  He's apparently on the verge of the Big One, and in no shape to satisfy the CalPig's constant demands for more aching seed. But all that notwithstanding, the CalPig seems to have a really strong aversion to Wileynumbers. It's really curious. It could be that the dry land sailboat Wiley's been living in since 12/1/05 doesn't have running water, so it's been a little over five years between showers.

One tip for DUmmy Wileynumbers: When you get to California, check out the desert. If you search hard enough, you should at last run across a little humpbacked travel trailer, running off propane and a Honda generator, on an abandoned horse farm. Crammed inside you'll find a crazy woman, her ancient mother, a couple of big smelly dogs, and possibly a schizophrenic brother and a young drug dealer. They're all jammed together in there, elbow to eyeball, with hardly room to breathe, but the crazy woman will be baking eclairs, or boiling up a Brunswick stew using some exotic breed of rabbit meat, or experimenting with a new quiche. I'm sure you can stay there for a few months.

Offline AprilRazz

• I love my...
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2011, 08:41:18 AM »
Wonder if bobbothehobo would be willing to rent out her back seat?
Proud Navy Wife and Veteran

"How a politician stands on the Second Amendment tells you how he or she views you as an individual... as a trustworthy and productive citizen, or as part of an unruly crowd that needs to be lorded over, controlled, supervised, and taken care of." Suzanna Hupp

racist – A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!” has conceded defeat. Synonymous with saying “Resign” during a chess game, or “Uncle” during a schoolyard fight. Ori

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2011, 09:09:33 AM »

Naw, where would she put her shoppin' cart? The trunks full of her extensive wardrobe, I'm sure!

Offline Tucker

« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2011, 09:56:43 AM »

She uses the back seat to ply her trade to get hooch money. (How's that for an image?)
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline Godot showed up

« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2011, 10:05:05 AM »
She uses the back seat to ply her trade to get hooch money. (How's that for an image?)

..and are we talking about the back seat of a car? Or...a different meaning?

You know, I wish I hadn't thought of that.

Offline Tucker

« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2011, 10:07:23 AM »

..and are we talking about the back seat of a car? Or...a different meaning?

You know, I wish I hadn't thought of that.

The back of the car. The one with the rotting seat covers.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2011, 12:10:23 PM »
I think DUmmies problem with his liver is that he was a drunk... now he just gets high on pot.
I know, right? He goes from destroying his liver to destroying his brain.
Good move primitive. :lmao:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2011, 01:24:09 PM »
I know, right? He goes from destroying his liver to destroying his brain.
Good move primitive. :lmao:

Ya gotta give the primitive credit . . . at least it's moving on with its' life.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2011, 01:49:31 PM »
Ya gotta give the primitive credit . . . at least it's moving on with its' life.

He's really just moving his same old life to a new location, calling it "Moving on with his life" is pretty much of an overstatement.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2011, 03:35:43 PM »
He's really just moving his same old life to a new location, calling it "Moving on with his life" is pretty much of an overstatement.

At least the primitive is moving. :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.