Author Topic: cyanide primitive announces news of Juan Williams  (Read 1856 times)

Offline Karin

Re: cyanide primitive announces news of Juan Williams
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2010, 10:59:53 AM »
Are we going to find out what this was, or was it a gag? 

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2010, 11:08:58 AM »
Are we going to find out what this was, or was it a gag? 

It was no gag, madam.

It was a "test run" of something that hasn't been done yet.

I thought it might have to be done election night, but it didn't.

So it's in the bank, sitting there, waiting to be done when it needs done.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2010, 01:01:51 PM »
Notice that I haven't asked him to PM me.  I figure that Vice Admiral James Greer's favorite saying goes here--"The likelihood of a secret being blown is equal to the square of the number of people who know it."  At the end of the experiment, if Coach wants me to know, he'll let me know.

Suckin' up there much, Blue??????? hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2010, 01:11:52 PM »

Hey, sir, we have a new chew toy here, and you've been away.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline The Hollywood NeoCon

• Visionary, Sage, Drunkard, Screenwriter
  • "For God & Country: Geronimo, Geronimo, Geronimo"
« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2010, 02:08:15 PM »
It was no gag, madam.

It was a "test run" of something that hasn't been done yet.

I thought it might have to be done election night, but it didn't.

So it's in the bank, sitting there, waiting to be done when it needs done.

Inasmuch as I am loathe to do something as vulgar as "bitchslap" the boss, I find myself compelled to do so, seeing as how said boss has triggered my biggest pet peeve - that being the "tease" of learning something new, only to have it yanked away capriciously and arbitrarily.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2010, 02:14:21 PM »

Not at all.  You see, this way I don't accidentially "talk" . . . well, there's one or two women that could get me to blab, but . . .  ;D
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 04, 2010, 02:17:27 PM »
Inasmuch as I am loathe to do something as vulgar as "bitchslap" the boss, I find myself compelled to do so, seeing as how said boss has triggered my biggest pet peeve - that being the "tease" of learning something new, only to have it yanked away capriciously and arbitrarily.

Oh but sir, there's a reason for it.

Lurking primitives read this stuff.

It's meant to--correctly--put the primitives on guard, for a looming Great Discombobulation.

The trick is to lower the boom right after the primitives say, "aw, there's nothing to it," and forget all about it.  That's when it comes down.

Since you're reasonably new here, sir, you might not know this, but this is SOP.
apres moi, le deluge

« Reply #32 on: November 04, 2010, 02:20:55 PM »
Oh but sir, there's a reason for it.

Lurking primitives read this stuff.

It's meant to--correctly--put the primitives on guard, for a looming Great Discombobulation.

Why, that's almost poetic, sir, if not damn epic.

The trick is to lower the boom right after the primitives say, "aw, there's nothing to it," and forget all about it.  That's when it comes down.

Since you're reasonably new here, sir, you might not know this, but this is SOP.

Note to self: less typing, more reading...

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: November 04, 2010, 02:23:58 PM »
See, sir, that's always been franksolich's role since the Scamdal of April 2005.

The rodeo clown; the "teaser," who detracts the primitives from the real thing.

I play that role often.

I'm a great clown, if I must say so myself.
apres moi, le deluge

« Reply #34 on: November 04, 2010, 02:28:24 PM »
See, sir, that's always been franksolich's role since the Scamdal of April 2005.

I play that role often.

Truly impressive...

If you ever find yourself in Los Angeles, peckish, in need of a few fingers of good scotch and a steak, look for the chubby, smoking, bearded man in the white shirt and sunglasses.

He'll be privileged to look after you.  ;D

Offline njpines

• It's a Hoagie not a
  • In Memoriam
  • Hi, I'm Sue!
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2010, 02:42:25 PM »
Truly impressive...

If you ever find yourself in Los Angeles, peckish, in need of a few fingers of good scotch and a steak, look for the chubby, smoking, bearded man in the white shirt and sunglasses.

He'll be privileged to look after you.  ;D

HNC, are you really Zach Galifa . . . Galifa . . . GuyfromTheHangover??   ;D
« Last Edit: November 04, 2010, 02:44:28 PM by njpines »
Piney Power!!

Grow your own dope -- plant a Democrat!

"We will preserve for our children (America), the last best hope of man on earth, or we will sentence them to take the first step into a thousand years of darkness. If we fail, at least let our children and our children's children say of us we justified our brief moment here. We did all that could be done."  -- Ronald Reagan.

"Listen, strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government. You can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you." -- Quest for the Holy Grail

« Reply #36 on: November 04, 2010, 02:45:30 PM »
HCN, are you really Zach Galifa . . . Galifa . . . GuyfromTheHangover??   ;D

Holy shit, but no. ROFLMAO!!!

As much as I admire Zach for having the courage of his convictions (although I doubt I'd ever "blaze up" in public), I lack the singular talent of knowing just when the shut the **** up.

Mom says it's a gift, I say it's a curse. :-)

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #37 on: November 04, 2010, 03:10:34 PM »

I play that role often.

HNC, trust me.  Coach is being modest about this.  In baseball terms, he'll throw a pitch and you'll be 100% certain it's a 95-mph four-seam fastball, so you'll start your swing . . . and the bat will be there in the hitting zone . . . but the ball will have dropped three inches, and moved four inches outside . . . and still won't be in the hitting zone . . . and you'll say, "Shit!  He threw the circle changeup!"

And he'll smile at you as the umpire screams, "Strike THREE!!!"
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: November 04, 2010, 04:55:40 PM »
HNC, trust me.  Coach is being modest about this.  In baseball terms, he'll throw a pitch and you'll be 100% certain it's a 95-mph four-seam fastball, so you'll start your swing . . . and the bat will be there in the hitting zone . . . but the ball will have dropped three inches, and moved four inches outside . . . and still won't be in the hitting zone . . . and you'll say, "Shit!  He threw the circle changeup!"

And he'll smile at you as the umpire screams, "Strike THREE!!!"

Oh, but sir, don't ascribe any underhanded motives to this.

Remember, and it's been stated here many times over the past three years, franksolich has two functions here, of equal importance.

One is to help conservativecave flourish and prosper by building up the DUmpster; to amuse decent and civilized people with the antics of the primitives on Skins's island.  I'm never quite sure how well I'm doing that, building up the DUmpster and amusing decent and civilized people, but I assume I'm doing at least okay, because I'm still a moderator here.

The other is to be a thorn in the side of the primitives, to prod and poke them when they're being stupid, ridiculous, ignorant, or nuts.  I mean to do this as often, and as roughly, as possible, because the primitives represent people and sorry-ass attitudes in real life who give me much trouble.

I dunno how well I'm doing in that, because out of circa 2800 primitives, only three primitives seem to know franksolich even exists, Pedro Picasso, the sparkling husband primitive, and one obscure unterprimitiven whose name I've forgotten.

I'm sure that if "franksolich" were uttered on Skins's island, the primitives would react, "uh, who's that?"

At times when I'm cryptic, it's not meant to tease or confuse decent and civilized people seeking amusement; it's that I'm "talking" to lurking primitives, if any are paying attention.

I would throw the baseball pitch you described, out to the primitives.....but I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing to decent and civilized people.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

« Reply #39 on: November 04, 2010, 06:26:05 PM »
Oh, but sir, don't ascribe any underhanded motives to this.

Remember, and it's been stated here many times over the past three years, franksolich has two functions here, of equal importance.

One is to help conservativecave flourish and prosper by building up the DUmpster; to amuse decent and civilized people with the antics of the primitives on Skins's island.  I'm never quite sure how well I'm doing that, building up the DUmpster and amusing decent and civilized people, but I assume I'm doing at least okay, because I'm still a moderator here.

The other is to be a thorn in the side of the primitives, to prod and poke them when they're being stupid, ridiculous, ignorant, or nuts.  I mean to do this as often, and as roughly, as possible, because the primitives represent people and sorry-ass attitudes in real life who give me much trouble.

I dunno how well I'm doing in that, because out of circa 2800 primitives, only three primitives seem to know franksolich even exists, Pedro Picasso, the sparkling husband primitive, and one obscure unterprimitiven whose name I've forgotten.

I'm sure that if "franksolich" were uttered on Skins's island, the primitives would react, "uh, who's that?"

At times when I'm cryptic, it's not meant to tease or confuse decent and civilized people seeking amusement; it's that I'm "talking" to lurking primitives, if any are paying attention.

I would throw the baseball pitch you described, out to the primitives.....but I wouldn't dream of doing such a thing to decent and civilized people.

I said nothing about it being an underhanded motive, sir.  Sometimes, . . . well, a lot of times, I've found . . . one has to deceive a lot of people that would be considered allies, to be able to successfully deceive those who are the intended targets.  It's part of the job, and if everyone is clear about that unsavory part of the job, so much the better.

Chase her.

Offline true_blood

« Reply #40 on: November 04, 2010, 07:07:25 PM »
See, sir, that's always been franksolich's role since the Scamdal of April 2005. The rodeo clown; the "teaser," who detracts the primitives from the real thing.
I play that role often. I'm a great clown, if I must say so myself.
:cheersmate: H5!