Author Topic: I'm wondering if it is really worth it to go back to work...  (Read 3366 times)

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
Re: I'm wondering if it is really worth it to go back to work...
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2010, 02:35:09 PM »
Yes DUmbass. Its important to go back to work. Just like its important you vote November 3rd.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline Mike220

• Proud owner of a
  • Ron Swanson is my hero
« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2010, 02:36:32 PM »
My first mole got 2 posts. I got TS'd when I said that the UN should be kicked out of the U.S.

I'm at about 15. I managed to piss off an atheist...  :tongue:

I may have to go do some more moling tonight.
Blackmail is such an ugly word. I prefer "extortion." The "X" makes it sound cool. - Bender

"jews run the media" -- CreativeChristie
Woohoo! Bow to me peasants -- Me

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2010, 03:33:17 PM »
Thanks...now ya made me feel guilty :bawl:

Certainly not my intention REE!

And I know it would help us out tremendously right now as my medical bills just keep pilin' up! It just goes against my grain.

I'm in the process of startin' my own business that I hope will take some of the pressure off.

I don't seem to be gettin' the calls from my Bond Master as often since my surgery. The asshole is afraid I'll get hurt! Go figure!

I like to think there are those out there that need it more than I do. But, alas, there's no denyin' "Toots"! Once she sets her mind to what I'm goin' to do, I'm pretty well cooked! heh, heh!

I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2010, 04:28:04 PM »
Dear DUmmie--yes, it is worth it for you to go back to work.  Because if we had our way, your Cheeto-munching, bong-hitting, basement-dwelling asses would have been turned into soylent green long ago.

The "camps" are open.  You can go to work for your benefit, or that of the Obamareich.

Your choice.
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2010, 05:56:20 PM »
He's single. He cooks, cleans house and does laundry. He would make someone a good wife. :uhsure:

Except for that one other thing, of course.

:-)
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2010, 08:41:22 PM »
Certainly not my intention REE!

And I know it would help us out tremendously right now as my medical bills just keep pilin' up! It just goes against my grain.

I'm in the process of startin' my own business that I hope will take some of the pressure off.

I don't seem to be gettin' the calls from my Bond Master as often since my surgery. The asshole is afraid I'll get hurt! Go figure!

I like to think there are those out there that need it more than I do. But, alas, there's no denyin' "Toots"! Once she sets her mind to what I'm goin' to do, I'm pretty well cooked! heh, heh!

I was half assed teasin ya...I really don't want to go on disability but at this time I really don't have much choice. I don't know if I'll ever be "normal" again. I'm finally bein honest with myself and realize it'll be at least another year before I'm anywhere close to where I was before the accident. I know the hospital bills are at least $500,000, the auto insurance co's are fighting each other(at this time I have no idea what is goin on)
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2010, 11:13:10 PM »
I was half assed teasin ya...I really don't want to go on disability but at this time I really don't have much choice. I don't know if I'll ever be "normal" again. I'm finally bein honest with myself and realize it'll be at least another year before I'm anywhere close to where I was before the accident. I know the hospital bills are at least $500,000, the auto insurance co's are fighting each other(at this time I have no idea what is goin on)

I know ya was just pullin' my chain!

I also know you and I are just about in the same shape medically! If I don't go for the disability, "Toots" is prolly gonna skin me alive anyway! heh!

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2010, 11:45:09 PM »
I know ya was just pullin' my chain!

I also know you and I are just about in the same shape medically! If I don't go for the disability, "Toots" is prolly gonna skin me alive anyway! heh!
I think the smart thing to do would be to do what "Toots" says....She sounds like a real firecracker...And remember she does know where ya sleep :tongue:
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2010, 11:59:14 PM »

Ree, you are exactly what disability is there for. Don't think anything different.

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2010, 12:08:29 AM »
I think the smart thing to do would be to do what "Toots" says....She sounds like a real firecracker...And remember she does know where ya sleep :tongue:

Heh!

I learned about 30 years ago that tryin' to argue with her is like tryin' to find gold in the back yard!

She lets me "voice" my opinion, then "instructs" me about my finances, and then...............

Well, you get the idea! No man is married as long as I have been and puts up much of a fight! Even in my old age I like to get laid once in a while! lol!

ETA:

Besides, with my back, she calls the shots! I pretty much have to be lookin' at the ceiling, if ya know what ah mean!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 12:14:46 AM by AllosaursRus »

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2010, 12:12:49 AM »
Heh!

I learned about 30 years ago that tryin' to argue with her is like tryin' to find gold in the back yard!

She lets me "voice" my opinion, then "instructs" me about my finances, and then...............

Well, you get the idea! No man is married as long as I have been and puts up much of a fight! Even in my old age I like to get laid once in a while! lol!

Ummm......that is pretty much all of us.   :p

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2010, 12:31:58 AM »
Heh!

ETA:

Besides, with my back, she calls the shots! I pretty much have to be lookin' at the ceiling, if ya know what ah mean!
I know...Cowboy seems to think I'm made out of china now, he's scared to death he'll "hurt" me...
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2010, 12:34:32 AM »
Ree, you are exactly what disability is there for. Don't think anything different.
it just feels weird....
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2010, 12:38:11 AM »
Ummm......that is pretty much all of us.   :p

I know! Must be a female thing! hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

I know...Cowboy seems to think I'm made out of china now, he's scared to death he'll "hurt" me...

My prob is, "Toots" knows she can!!!!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2010, 12:40:22 AM by AllosaursRus »

Offline AllosaursRus

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2010, 01:04:06 AM »
Well REE, I just gotta call. I gotta go bail some DUmb SOB outa the pokey for weed possession.

50 bucks, is 50 bucks I didn't have this mornin', so I might as well bail the little asshat out!!

I'll talk to ya tomorrow.

Tell Cowboy I said be gentle! lol!

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #40 on: September 12, 2010, 01:11:13 PM »
For some reason, when I think of the DUmp and its inhabitants, I think of this song:

http://www.lyrics.com/sound-of-madness-lyrics-shinedown.html
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.