Author Topic: I want them to read the Koran before every game and I want to see fat women in  (Read 3791 times)

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Seriously, what does this have to do with anything.  Are they seriously complaining about a lingerie ad featuring attractive women?
DUmmies hate beautiful women.

DUmmies hate anything enjoyable.

DUmmies hate life.

DUmmies hate.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
I know!

These are typical DUmpster runway models. That's the reason they don't like the ads! They have nuttin' in common with attractive females!

ETA:

Sorry Chris_, shoulda included a "spork" alert! heh!

How does a woman get that much hair under their arms? Is there like a rogaine for lesbians or something?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline DumbAss Tanker

Hey, ya whiny little bitch, try this:  Right after they play the Star-Spangled Banner, get your ass up and sing the Internationale and see how many union workers and oppressed peasants join in.  Maybe you'll have a slight clue after that little adventure, at least if you don't end up with the shit kicked out of you first. 
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
Re: I want them to read the Koran before every game and I want to see fat women
« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2010, 01:56:31 PM »

[youtube=425,350]GxEVxtfjwGk[/youtube]

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
Wonder why that is............

My God, those ARE female!

Makes me soooooooooooooo glad I'm not gay.  With THAT representing gays/lesbians, there is NO FEAR of me ever "turning to the dark side".

Now pardon me while I go take a shower.  For some reason, I feel dirty now.
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Evil_Conservative

• Oh snap!
My God, those ARE female!

Makes me soooooooooooooo glad I'm not gay.  With THAT representing gays/lesbians, there is NO FEAR of me ever "turning to the dark side".

Now pardon me while I go take a shower.  For some reason, I feel dirty now.

I'm not sure if the one on the left is a female or not.  "SHE" has a really hair belly button road to where the sun doesn't shine.
You may call me Jessica or Jess.

Offline diesel driver

I'm not sure if the one on the left is a female or not.  "SHE" has a really hair belly button road to where the sun doesn't shine.

No visible "Adam's apple".  Must be a female.

Considering the placement and amount of body hair, too.  (None on the chest area, mostly on and under arms.) 

Needs to move that bikini wax a little north of the border.  Both are total strangers to razors and shaving creme.

Or that could be dirt.  Notice the (her) right hand of the one on the left.  My hands aren't that dirty even after changing oil in my diesel pickup.

Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Seriously, what does this have to do with anything.  Are they seriously complaining about a lingerie ad featuring attractive women?

Talk about jealousy run amok.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Super fat woman in a thong and the Koran.....ones about as ugly and frightening as the other.

Don't even mention that.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
That's because they are insecure, jealous, bitter, and vindictive.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

-Lisa Du

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
That's because they are insecure, jealous, bitter, and vindictive.

All of the above . . . and more!

BTW,  :hi5: given!
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline true_blood

Maybe trans? You know how those libs/primitives love the gays, lesbos and transgenders. :mental: :mental:

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
Wonder why that is............

I really don't understand why anybody would go out of their way to look unattractive.  Not all of us are destined to be models and movie stars, but that bikini top thing on both of those girls has to be one of the least flattering pieces of clothing possible.  Their pants/shorts aren't much better.  I would bet that they would both be reasonably attractive if they just put a bit of effort into it. 

Also, I just plain don't understand why some women make such a big deal about shaving.  It take less than a minute to shave both my underarms, and a couple of minutes to shave my legs. 

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2010, 06:07:47 PM »
I really don't understand why anybody would go out of their way to look unattractive.  Not all of us are destined to be models and movie stars, but that bikini top thing on both of those girls has to be one of the least flattering pieces of clothing possible.  Their pants/shorts aren't much better.  I would bet that they would both be reasonably attractive if they just put a bit of effort into it. 

Also, I just plain don't understand why some women make such a big deal about shaving.  It take less than a minute to shave both my underarms, and a couple of minutes to shave my legs. 

They also need to shave their stomachs.

Offline diesel driver

« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2010, 06:23:14 PM »
They also need to shave their stomachs.

Hot wax would be the preferred procedure.  Think of the stubble left there if they shaved. 

After a week or so, it'd be like making love to a porcupine.  :puke:

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
Read this entire thread again.
How many posting here are calling for "DEATH TO THE INFIDELS" because some DUmmys burned a Bible?

None?

Exactly!!

Decisions...decisions...which is *THE* God to follow...decisions...decisions...
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄