Author Topic: Republicans and guns  (Read 2841 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Re: Republicans and guns
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2010, 07:51:40 AM »
That person can't actually be black.  No real blacks talk like that.  That is some whiter than white cracker looking for street cred.

It's entirely possible the xultar primitive is trying to pose as a black.

In fact, more likely than not.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline NHSparky

• Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso!
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2010, 10:41:34 AM »
That person can't actually be black.  No real blacks talk like that.  That is some whiter than white cracker looking for street cred.

“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline Alpha Mare

« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2010, 10:51:11 AM »
aliendroid (248 posts)      Wed Mar-24-10 09:24 PM
Response to Original message

129. so let me get this straight.
 you want to shoot palin, white-ie, and the conservatives, if they go into the 'hood? Isn't this why these people don't like to go to the hood in the first place?

mwrguy (63 posts)      Wed Mar-24-10 11:59 PM
Response to Reply #129

165. they have their own neighborhoods
 they can stay there.

cabluedem (1000+ posts)      Wed Mar-24-10 11:52 PM
Response to Original message
163. You are certifiably insane. Gun-toting conservatives are the problem. Why add to that insanity?

aliendroid (248 posts)      Thu Mar-25-10 12:44 AM
Response to Reply #166
170. what will you do if
 You don't get any of these free things from the government. What if all the other races don't want to be your slaves, what then?
"Political correctness is tyranny with manners."
    - Charlton Heston

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2010, 11:44:25 AM »

No doubt those kids have been given condoms and permission from their parents.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2010, 03:04:13 PM »
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hollow points won't go thru the wall! Hahahahahahahahhahaha!!!

Hey, yo, bitch! You make me think of that old Clint Eastwood movie, "Joe Kidd" where they bet on how many of the guys can stand in line and shoot thru 3 of 'em with one shot. Seems to me ha says, "hell for 4 bits, I,ll hit 'em all in the button with one shot!" I think there were at least 5 standing there. Hahahahahahahahahaha! Think they is hollow points? I'd bet on it as the are huntin men or snicker big game!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2010, 03:16:23 PM »
Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Hollow points won't go thru the wall! Hahahahahahahahhahaha!!!

Hey, yo, bitch! You make me think of that old Clint Eastwood movie, "Joe Kidd" where they bet on how many of the guys can stand in line and shoot thru 3 of 'em with one shot. Seems to me ha says, "hell for 4 bits, I,ll hit 'em all in the button with one shot!" I think there were at least 5 standing there. Hahahahahahahahahaha! Think they is hollow points? I'd bet on it as the are huntin men or snicker big game!

That DUer is thinking of something else....

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2010, 03:18:50 PM »
What is a "high in car"? Sorry, I just had to ax.

Is one of dem cars wif da rear in all jacked up....   :rotf:
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2010, 05:39:43 PM »

No kidding. The head-rocking, finger-popping, ebonics-spouting Foxy Brown act is a bit much.

I'll bet it's some pimply faced white college freshman from Seattle.
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Thor

• General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!
  • Native Texan & US Navy (ret)
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2010, 11:06:11 AM »
I'm looking for a good shop in the DFW area so I can finally scare the DUmmies shitless.

What to buy...

Come on over to Denison. I know of a GOOD gun shop here. They sell the right types of guns. Then there's also Gander Mountain and Academy. We have those in Sherman. You could always go to Cabela's, but they seem to overcharge on some of their weapons.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

I AM your General Ne'er Do Well, Troublemaker & All Around Meanie!!

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2010, 02:39:42 PM »
Come on over to Denison. I know of a GOOD gun shop here. They sell the right types of guns. Then there's also Gander Mountain and Academy. We have those in Sherman. You could always go to Cabela's, but they seem to overcharge on some of their weapons.

SOME???  My last X-Mas with Dad, he took me to the Cabela's in Glendale.  We saw a Browning .22 rifle, the same one as I used as a kid, that he still had (now his wife's) that was on sale for $700.  $700!!!
“Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian.”  -Henry Ford

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #35 on: March 26, 2010, 05:57:50 PM »
SOME???  My last X-Mas with Dad, he took me to the Cabela's in Glendale.  We saw a Browning .22 rifle, the same one as I used as a kid, that he still had (now his wife's) that was on sale for $700.  $700!!!

Well, that rifle was one of those "overcharged" weapons, then . . .  :tongue:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Thor

« Reply #36 on: March 28, 2010, 12:21:09 PM »
Cabela's is WAY overpriced. I remember going to the one in Rogers, MN when I was up there. Two weapons I looked at were an H&K USP  and an M-1 Garand. The Garand was in pretty crappy condition and they wanted almost $1000.00 for it. The H&K was in similar poor condition and they wanted $600 for it. I just shook my head in amazement at their ridiculous prices.
"The state must declare the child to be the most precious treasure of the people. As long as the government is perceived as working for the benefit of the children, the people will happily endure almost any curtailment of liberty and almost any deprivation."- IBID

"Congress has not unlimited powers to provide for the general welfare, but only those specifically enumerated."-Thomas Jefferson

Offline NHSparky

« Reply #37 on: March 28, 2010, 12:31:59 PM »
Actually, I'm more amazed that people PAY those prices for it.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #38 on: March 28, 2010, 01:36:30 PM »
Cabela's is WAY overpriced. I remember going to the one in Rogers, MN when I was up there. Two weapons I looked at were an H&K USP  and an M-1 Garand. The Garand was in pretty crappy condition and they wanted almost $1000.00 for it. The H&K was in similar poor condition and they wanted $600 for it. I just shook my head in amazement at their ridiculous prices.

Geez....there is a Cabella's in Rogers, MN?  Last time I was there (admittedly a while), Rogers was two dozen houses, a gas station, and an implement/auto dealership.......

doc
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2010, 05:32:05 AM »
I dunno. Kinda sounds like Forsythe to me. I am amazed the  DUmmy did that well on spelling and sentence structure.
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline Thor

« Reply #40 on: March 29, 2010, 08:59:34 AM »
Geez....there is a Cabella's in Rogers, MN?  Last time I was there (admittedly a while), Rogers was two dozen houses, a gas station, and an implement/auto dealership.......

doc

You'd be amazed at the growth of the Twin Cities if you were to travel there nowadays. Rogers is still relatively small, but is growing leaps and bounds.