Author Topic: Genetics explain Beth's stupidity  (Read 2784 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
Re: Genetics explain Beth's stupidity
« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2009, 08:26:48 AM »
Ya know, pretty sure when you put in for a loan modification, ....YOU STILL HAVE TO MAKE THE DAMN PAYMENTS.

Typical whinyass DUmmie. Most of'em should have never left their mom's tit.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2009, 08:28:23 AM »
They can`t ever manage their own finances,almost all claim mental illness of some type yet they insist that they have a better economic model for a country.  :mental:

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #27 on: July 15, 2009, 10:13:48 AM »
EFerrari  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)       Tue Jul-14-09 08:55 PM
Response to Reply #40
43. My mother has been in commercial real estate for 35 years.

If they pulled this on her, it must be happening to a lot of people. They bet she would do it on a handshake and then, they changed the rules.

:bs:

Anyone with a couple years of commercial real estate experience would not let something like this happen.

What she probably means is that her mother has had some sort of blind trust or investment money in CRE for 35 years, not knowing a thing about the business.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #28 on: July 15, 2009, 10:13:55 AM »
TwixVoy  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jul-15-09 04:13 AM
Response to Reply #6
153. LOL Holy shit
 "exactly what she was supposed to do"

"Supposed to do" according to you is this

1. She calls up the bank and finds out she is not able to participate in the program because she is able to make her payments has been doing so.
2. Bank tells her the program is only for people who legitimately can not make payments.
3. She takes this to me that she should stop making payments in hopes it will trick the bank in to thinking she actually can't make payments.
4. Bank forecloses after several months of not making payments.
5. The bank therefore "tricked" her in to no longer making payments, and is trying to "steal" her property.
6. We are supposed to feel bad for her while her bogus application for "help" that takes months to process takes attention away from people who actually need help and are running out of time.

That is some truly funny shit.

This is like a millionaire trying to qualify for food stamps. He is told he does not qualify, and that "food stamps are for people who can't afford to buy food". So he stops eating for a month, gets seriously ill, tries to get food stamps, almost gets them but fails when they find out he has millions in the bank.... then makes the claim the food stamp people "tricked" him in to not eating and they are responsible for his dire situation.

Does that sound ridiculous to you? I hope so because that is how ridiculous your claim the bank tricked you is. How about doing the HONEST thing and post back the other details of your situation you conveniently edited away from your other posts (such as being able to pay but choosing not to) before you get all these people who missed that info looking like idiots writing to the bank/congress people in your defense?

Damn, I'll bet that left two black eyes, a broken jaw,cracked ribs,and a busted nose. You owned Beth.
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #29 on: July 15, 2009, 10:19:41 AM »
 :owned:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2009, 10:28:18 AM »
There's no one there watch dogging this shit

Yes there is.

It's name is "Barney Frank".
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2009, 10:28:53 AM »

Damn, I'll bet that left two black eyes, a broken jaw,cracked ribs,and a busted nose. You owned Beth.

I'm sure she is completely immune from actual "Logic" or "Facts," but I'm sure some of the less-damaged misfit toys over there understood how much she was Pwn3d there.

:lmao:
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2009, 10:47:41 AM »
I could have added skid marks........................... :-)
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2009, 11:07:31 AM »
So.....Doug's ex-wife's mother has been in the real-estate business 35 years.

And there's suggestions that in the building in which Doug's ex-wife lives, parts of it are rented out to other tenants.

Okay, I'm getting an idea what's going on now.

Both Doug's ex-wife and Doug's ex-wife's mother are slumlords.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2009, 11:30:45 AM »
Quote from:
ljm2002

30. Don't forget if it gets bad and looks like they will foreclose, insist that they produce the note so she can see who she owes the money to.

In at least 40% of cases, the financial institution cannot produce the note. And since it is legally required, it may take months or more to sort out.

Where do they dream this stuff up?   You're the lein holder, you can prove they haven't been paying, then you can foreclose.  No one's going to hold up a foreclosure because the Note isn't immediately available.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 11:40:26 AM »
Quote from:
AllentownJake

22. Not just little old ladies

They are doing this to everyone.

The banks believe the country is about to fail and are grabbing as much assets as they possibly can right now.

Quote from:
EFerrari
Response to Reply #22

23. That's what it looks like.

I'm not sure there's a word that accurately describes just how stupid someone would have to be to believe banks want to "grab" real property rather than receive mortgage payments.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 11:42:15 AM »
Where do they dream this stuff up?   You're the lein holder, you can prove they haven't been paying, then you can foreclose.  No one's going to hold up a foreclosure because the Note isn't immediately available.

They've been spouting this "advice" for a while.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 11:48:58 AM »
You know, this just doesn't pass the smell test. When my husband was unemployed we had insurance that paid most, but not all of our monthly house payment. The bank, knowing our particular situation because we actually communicate with them (they're quite reasonable, really), just put the remaining balance at the back of our loan. No problem.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2009, 11:55:33 AM »
#4. Refuse to leave.. have a plan of where she will go if police come and take her out.. and get rid of stuff in the house you don't know.. then tell her to get all her friends and stay in that house. Make it hard for them to force her out. Call the media.

Once again the DUmp comes through with brilliant advice.

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2009, 12:04:46 PM »
They've been spouting this "advice" for a while.

I see the site they're quoting as evidence.

http://www.consumerwarningnetwork.com/2009/06/04/fight-foreclosure-make-em-produce-the-note-4/

They're missreading it (surprise surprise).  This is simply to ensure that the leinholder pressing the foreclosure actually has the right to do so.  It would take less than an hour to go to the courthouse, do a search, and see who currently holds the mortgage.  Everytime the mortgage is bought and sold it has to be recorded.  How else will the county know who to send the property tax bill to if it's being escrowed?   Yeah!!  You delayed them maybe a day or two, and that only if they didn't do their homework ahead of time.  I never went before a judge or magistrate to forclose without all the documentation recorded at the courthouse showing that my company was the owner.  The banks are going to do the same thing.

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2009, 03:20:27 PM »
DUmmy TwixVoy is one pissed off unemployed ex-Target clerk:

TwixVoy  (1000+ posts)        Wed Jul-15-09 03:20 AM
Response to Reply #148
150. Not smart to make shit up when your words are written down
 Edited on Wed Jul-15-09 03:26 AM by TwixVoy
"The bank said that they couldn't do a remodification until it went into default.
And while it's in default, you can't make payments."

Boo-****ing hoo. Try to justify it all you want, but her defaults per your own words were pre-meditated and planned in order to force something she wasn't qualified to get.

In the end she was turned down for the program. You know why? Because the numbers said she didn't qualify. End of story.

You deserve the venom. Someone who actually needed that help had to wait longer/didn't get it because of this little game. But I doubt you give a **** about them while you seek out sympathy that your plan didn't go as scheduled.

And I am glad you thought you were above everyone else to have the luxury of "not waiting until it was an emergency" when you know full ****ing well you don't qualify until and IF it gets to that so you chose to go and try to create the apperance of that emergency. There are people who actually need that help NOW who ARE CURRENTLY IN THAT EMERGENCY FOR REAL, and they don't have time to wait while they screw around with your BS application for "help" while you CHOOSE not to pay.

After all this, poor old DUmb Beth must be feeling the way she did when the DUmmies started to catch on to her Andy scam. But at least time it's just a one-hit wonder. By tomorrow she and DUmmy greenbriar will be moving on to new fantasies.