Author Topic: fly on the wall primitive gets visited by Tennessee Bureau of Investigation  (Read 7733 times)

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
BTW, I, the person that started this site

YOU started this site? For some reason I thought it was franksolich. Hhmmm

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Lets see how long this lasts...

Fly by night  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Sun Jul-12-09 12:33 AM
Original message
DU's reich-wing Bizarro World doppelganger: www.conservativecave.com

Edited on Sun Jul-12-09 12:35 AM by Fly by night
I'm up later than usual on a Saturday night, but for those of you who enjoy a good freak show, here's a particularly revealing one.

We have been Googling regularly to see how much attention our increasingly unhinged TN Secretary of State is receiving for his increasingly desperate efforts to block the implementation of the Voter Confidence Act, the law that will ban Rethug-friendly DREs for paper ballots read by opscan and then hand-counted in randomly selected precincts to verify the accuracy of the opscans. This battle has really heated up in the last 24 hours as the TN Democratic Party is now calling for Tre to be fired for turning the Secretary of State's office into an ongoing criminal enterprise.

In any event, as I was doing my assigned Google chores last night, I came across a reference to a web-site I had never heard about before -- www.conservativecave.com . If you ever wonder where DU trolls come from and where they return to lick their own (and each other's) wounds, this seems to be the place. It's hard to tell how long they've been in operation and it appears they may only have about 40 active members. But they do seem to share one thing in common: a frenetic fascination with Democratic Underground.

What I found there was that their most active forum involves regular dissections of DU threads, and DU posters. It seems that many of us here have our "admirers" in Bizarro World, because they seem quite facile in discussing us by name (real names and DU handles). In fact, they seem to take enormous pride in changing our DU handles to something else.

Here, I am "Fly by night"; there I am "fly on the wall". At least I was until I signed on myself to go spelunking (wearing my helmet to avoid any bat-shit craziness) as "Flyamongus" and began speaking about myself in the third person (and making fun of myself for doing so.) I must admit -- being a troll is no fun, but I can see the type of cave-dweller who comes naturally to it. They breathe and breed on www.conservativecave.com .

So for a little extra Saturday night fun, visit www.conservativecave.com and see what the knuckle-draggers have to say about us. Heck, become a troll yourself -- you know you want to. It will be quite the education in the netherworld environs that foster Newts, knuckle-draggers and no-nothing Homelanders. Extra credit if you can find your own DU handle or threads among their discussion topics, though don't expect much erudition in their critiques. Cave-person comments would make a Twitter message look like a magnum opus.

One last enticement: In that particular corner of reich-wing Bizarro World, DUers are referred to as "primitives". So I guess it is only fair play to label these conservative cave-dwellers as "pod-people".

Good night, all y'all. And for any cave-dwellers who stumble out into the night, be careful. The ghosts of the Battle of Athens are everywhere. And they're not going away anytime soon.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6045624

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator

Look at the memberlist and the dates of registration.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
Lets see how long this lasts...

Yeah, let's see how long that "dissent" lasts.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
BlueCaliDem  Donating Member  (1000+ posts)      Sun Jul-12-09 12:58 AM
Response to Original message
6. Not an original post to be seen. Just a bunch of socks

needing DU to make their pathetic little lives interesting.

Sad.

Since Saturday Night Live turned to shit, you're a source of comedic entertainment, you stupid bitch.

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
Look at the memberlist and the dates of registration.

We should invade DU more often and start posting threads from CC and calling them 'nuts' and stuff. It'd be a riot.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
Actually, Chris, the effort to re-establish Tennessee's medical marijuana program is proceeding pretty well, now that we have six legislators in both houses (Dem and Repub) on board as supporters and several state agenices involved in the planning. If we succeed, it will eliminate anyone else having to face what Bernie faced by giving cannabis away free to four terminally ill neighbors, a crime for which he was never arrested, though it did get him two years federal probation with no fine. But, of course, you probably know that already. For those who don't, here's the link:  www.saveberniesfarm.com

As for Ree, sorry for so many big words, or for so many words at all. Sometimes short-term memory problems are more a function of innate intellectual capacity than to any pharmaceutical enhancement. Of course, even conservatives sometimes imbide, but a few sad and sour ones who do too often seem to end up not with "illegal smiles" but "illegal scowls".    

Well enough of this.  Time to return to a forum where dissent is not uncommon, trolls are ubiquitous (sorry Ree), and where attention spans are longer than 30 seconds. It's time for a DU thread entitled "DU's reich-wing Bizarro World doppelganger: www.conservativecave.com" Hide and watch.   
Here's a hint asshole..GET TO THE ****IN POINT!!!....I know what every frikkin word ya type means(I have the IQ ya DUmmies only wish ya'll had)...I just have no time to dick around with assholes who can't say what they mean, and mean what they say succinctly....
Let me give ya little hint....you mean less then nothin to me....I could blow your head off, garrote ya or stab ya in the gut(watch ya bleed out)  and calmly go host a dinner party(BTW..I DO know which forks for where)
So My  Dear...if I were you...I'd think twice about running your mouth on the net(you're not real smart, you've done told everybody where ya live)
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Chris

• Administrator
Fly by night 
Sun Jul-12-09 12:51 AM
Response to Reply #2
5. It was just a shock to see at least one entire threaad of mine posted there and to see the respondents calling me by my real name (which wasn't in the thread they posted.)
It wasn't difficult to find since you posted the same little story at multiple websites word for word.

Pot really does make you dumb.  You should leave that stuff alone, Bernie.

This post is disruptive, hurtful, rude, insensitive, over-the-top, or otherwise inappropriate.

Offline LC EFA

• Hickus Australianus
  • In Memoriam
Missing Topic

If you have any questions, please contact the site administrator.
Click here to go back to previous page.

That lasted well.

How's that "dissent is not uncommon" working out for you ?

Offline Duke Nukum

• Assistant Chair of the Committee on Neighborhood Services
  • O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!'
Here's a hint asshole..GET TO THE ****IN POINT!!!....I know what every frikkin word ya type means(I have the IQ ya DUmmies only wish ya'll had)...I just have no time to dick around with assholes who can't say what they mean, and mean what they say succinctly....
Let me give ya little hint....you mean less then nothin to me....I could blow your head off, garrote ya or stab ya in the gut(watch ya bleed out)  and calmly go host a dinner party(BTW..I DO know which forks for where)
So My  Dear...if I were you...I'd think twice about running your mouth on the net(you're not real smart, you've done told everybody where ya live)

Or, he could start small and just try to have a point.
“A man who has been through bitter experiences and travelled far enjoys even his sufferings after a time”
― Homer, The Odyssey

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator

Nope, nope, nope.

In fact, franksolich was one of the last to leave our old home, and this site was already zipping along by the time I came here.

apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Nope, nope, nope.

In fact, franksolich was one of the last to leave our old home, and this site was already zipping along by the time I came here.

IIRC, you had someone extend an invite to me over at TOS.  And CC was roaring along by that time.  So, I went later than you, Coach. :tongue: ;)
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
You must not be from middle Tennessee. The TBI went to great pains to tell a number of reporters (who had been told by "No Balls" Hargett's mouth-piece that they could not comment on Hargett's bogus complaint because there was an ongoing TBI investigation and that the TBI had instructed them to remain silent) that there was no investigation, that there was not now and never had been a case, that there was no "there" there, that Hargett should not have been pissing his pants because of a literary reference to a pround moment in Tennessee history and that Tre's compaint was "unwarranted" (the TBI's words).

At least four law enforcement officers (and one judge) contacted Bernie to say that the TBI decision to be so vocal in criticizing Tre's false charges was to keep them from being turned into the KGB when Republicans nominate another TBI director -- something they are all fearful of. This story is far from over, since Tre committed (at least three) felonies with his action. When those charges are filed, hide and watch how the TBI reacts to that "case".

BTW, the lead TBI agent in the case was sent a copy of Eleanor Roosevelt's 1946 column "Athens A Warning", afterward. His comment: her column was quite relevant in today's contemporary world.

Thanks for playing. Care to play again? 

Uh-huh  :whatever:

Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
Bernie, Bernie, Bernie . . . I'm going to give you a hint that, through PM, some members might get a tad upset at me for saying (though not likely, as they believe in having both sides of the argument explained).  TRG is one of the top two tor three, if not the top, guy in doing his homework on the other side, before going out and explaining his take on things.  All you're going to do by bitching and moaning here is to attract the attention of those Federal law enforecement entities that have used CC to scout DU for future . . . "attention."  They not only know exactly what the address is of where you're posting, they know which computer in said address you're posting from.

Take the hint.  It may keep you from Federal charges.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline TheSarge

• Platoon Sergeant
Actually, Chris, the effort to re-establish Tennessee's medical marijuana program is proceeding pretty well, now that we have six legislators in both houses (Dem and Repub) on board as supporters and several state agenices involved in the planning. If we succeed, it will eliminate anyone else having to face what Bernie faced by giving cannabis away free to four terminally ill neighbors, a crime for which he was never arrested, though it did get him two years federal probation with no fine. But, of course, you probably know that already. For those who don't, here's the link:  www.saveberniesfarm.com

6 out of how many members of both houses of Congress in Tennessee?

You've got too much pot resin caked on the synapses of your brain cells to think that is "progress"

Well enough of this.  Time to return to a forum where dissent is not uncommon, trolls are ubiquitous (sorry Ree), and where attention spans are longer than 30 seconds. It's time for a DU thread entitled "DU's reich-wing Bizarro World doppelganger: www.conservativecave.com" Hide and watch.

Riiiiight.  As A Moderator I don't delete threads that mention places like the DUmp...and the Admins don't ban members for mentioning them either.

How long do you think I'd last if I tried to sign up at DU under my screen name and defend my POV like you so weakly tried to here?

You realize don't you...that if certain DU mods or their sycophants are watching this thread...you might have a hard time logging back in at your old home right?

edited by franksolich to correct formatting error; no original contents tampered with; sorry for the inconvenience
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 05:27:06 PM by franksolich »
Liberalism Is The Philosophy Of The Stupid

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years.  The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

If it walks like a donkey and brays like a donkey and smells like a donkey - it's Cold Warrior.  - PoliCon

Palin has run a state, a town and a commercial fishing operation. Obama ain't run nothin' but his mouth. - Mark Steyn

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
That Bernie Ellis character must be having so much fun. He gets behind issues with such broad-based political appeal as .... saving our democracy...

A Democrat/liberal interested in "saving our democracy?"  No such animal.  A clear demonstration that an individual hates America is they post on sites like DU or DKos and are in general agreement with the viewpoints expressed at such anti-American sites.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.