Author Topic: Greenbiar- I'm gonna BOYCOTT  (Read 2289 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: Greenbiar- I'm gonna BOYCOTT
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 06:00:36 AM »
She's full of shit. She took he coupons and she knows it.

A lying politician huh? So greenbrier, a mother defending her child is a lying pos eh? You might want to try Sarah Palin's method of parenting sometime. From what I can tell her kids aren't clammering to get away from their mother as soon as they possibly can.  :evillaugh:

I pray to God that somhow she can read or hear what you just wrote. :cheersmate:

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 07:07:02 AM »
She can use the cheap groceries she buys from the food pantry to make her own Italian meals at home.  3k should buy up a ton of noodles and Ragu.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 08:33:13 AM »
She can use the cheap groceries she buys from the food pantry to make her own Italian meals at home.  3k should buy up a ton of noodles and Ragu.

No kidding.  $3000 is $250 a month.  You can get some really good groceries for that amount.  Heck, you could get artisan Parmesan and make some really good Alfredo from scratch, and it would probably be much better than you can get at the olive garden.  I'll admit, I like Olive Garden, especially their salads, but they do seem over priced for the price.  Especially considering that I got a partially defrosted desert once, so I'm pretty sure that a lot of their meals are starting in the freezer rather than with fresh ingredients.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 09:24:09 AM »
No kidding.  $3000 is $250 a month.  You can get some really good groceries for that amount.  Heck, you could get artisan Parmesan and make some really good Alfredo from scratch, and it would probably be much better than you can get at the olive garden.  I'll admit, I like Olive Garden, especially their salads, but they do seem over priced for the price.  Especially considering that I got a partially defrosted desert once, so I'm pretty sure that a lot of their meals are starting in the freezer rather than with fresh ingredients.
That's only about $62.50 a trip(if they go once a week) that's really kinda cheap for 2 people
But why would anyone want to eat at OG once a week?
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 09:27:34 AM »
That's only about $62.50 a trip(if they go once a week) that's really kinda cheap for 2 people
But why would anyone want to eat at OG once a week?

Maybe in your world.  In my world, we buy a $5 Subway Classic Cold Cuts Combo, half it, and eat the chips we already have at home.

For $62.50, we'd better get a back rub and a floor show.   :innocent: 

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 09:29:57 AM »
Maybe in your world.  In my world, we buy a $5 Subway Classic Cold Cuts Combo, half it, and eat the chips we already have at home.

For $62.50, we'd better get a back rub and a floor show.   :innocent: 
When we're livin in motels we eat out alot....
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline jukin

« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 09:31:05 AM »
These are the same DUmbasses that always boycott the advertisers of a show they disagree with are they not?

Bronzy
Goldy
Irony
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 09:33:08 AM »
When we're livin in motels we eat out alot....

Oh yeah, if we're in a hotel, it's caution to the wind.  :-)

Offline Karin

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2009, 10:54:32 AM »
Yeah, I kind of blew past that one....exactly what lie was told by a politician? 

anyway, if she's spending $3K at OG per year, she's got to be up to 600 lbs. by now.  They pour Alfredo sauce on everything, and put sausage in everything.  It's so incredibly high fat, I gain 2 lbs. watching the commercials.  Unappealing.   That was funny how she was going to take all her business to Carrabas. 

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2009, 11:09:28 AM »

I don't eat there very often. As far as I'm concerned their food is crap and has little resemblance to real Italian cuisine. The wine list is hedious.
If I'm going to eat "American Italian" I'd rather go here:  http://www.osf.com/
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2009, 11:30:36 AM »
Yeah, I kind of blew past that one....exactly what lie was told by a politician? 

anyway, if she's spending $3K at OG per year, she's got to be up to 600 lbs. by now.  They pour Alfredo sauce on everything, and put sausage in everything.  It's so incredibly high fat, I gain 2 lbs. watching the commercials.  Unappealing.   That was funny how she was going to take all her business to Carrabas. 

I'm assuming she is of the variety that thinks Mrs. Palin's outrage was feigned. It says more about greenbrier that she can't possibly understand why Sarah Palin took such umbrage to what Letterman did and why she would choose to defend her minor child against it then it does about Sarah Palin.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2009, 11:59:04 AM »
Quote from: Moonbat
carrabas is owned by outback restaurants - another right wing douche bag

Keyword in bold there DUmmies.  Basically conservatives are the owners, you are the dishwashers.  You're boycotts are pretty much meaningless. 

Offline The Village Idiot

• Banned
  • Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2009, 02:48:39 PM »
Oh yeah, if we're in a hotel, it's caution to the wind.  :-)

motel room with a microwave ontop of a mini-fridge is called a suite these days

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2009, 03:59:39 AM »
She's full of shit. She took he coupons and she knows it.A lying politician huh? So greenbrier, a mother defending her child is a lying pos eh? You might want to try Sarah Palin's method of parenting sometime. From what I can tell her kids aren't clammering to get away from their mother as soon as they possibly can.  :evillaugh:

I would say none were ever offered as the whole thing is a bouncy. She never contacted OG.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline YupItsMe

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2009, 04:09:14 PM »

Just a little point everybody seemed to miss.  She stated that she, her family and her friends  spend about $3,000 a year at Olive Garden.  Chances are she spends $100.00 to $200.00 a year there and her friends and family only agreed to say they would boycott it to keep her loony moonbat mouth shut.  I wouldn't sell my stock in Olive Garden just yet.  Carry on.

Offline Celtic Rose

• All American Girl
« Reply #40 on: June 21, 2009, 04:42:44 PM »

Just a little point everybody seemed to miss.  She stated that she, her family and her friends  spend about $3,000 a year at Olive Garden.  Chances are she spends $100.00 to $200.00 a year there and her friends and family only agreed to say they would boycott it to keep her loony moonbat mouth shut.  I wouldn't sell my stock in Olive Garden just yet.  Carry on.

Ahh, thank you for catching that.  Huge difference.