Author Topic: subway cat anger on the keyboard  (Read 5830 times)

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
Re: subway cat anger on the keyboard
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2008, 07:53:47 PM »
This part makes me laugh. I'm a stay-at-home wife in a traditional marriage, and have a stable and loving relationship with my husband, who respects my opinion in all decisions, though we have mutually decided that where there's disagreement, he will cast the deciding vote, since someone has to, or we'd stay stuck. (However, the domestic realm is my exclusive kingdom). He's happy, I'm happy, and it's worked for over twenty years. I don't kiss his rear, we simply see it as the most pragmatic way to divvy up our lives together, each in our own spheres. I have been blessed and happy in my marriage and personal life. However much anger I have politically, my home and family are a safe and sane retreat from the storms.

Subway cat, however has an empty sad life on every level, and doesn't seem to understand even the basics of pursuing happiness, such as self-acceptance (real self-acceptance, not the perverted confused "self-acceptance" of those who for some reason, can't be what God made them) and compromise with loved ones, for the mutual security of all, and because caring about the happiness of loved ones, is one of the simplest and most gratifying paths to happiness there is.

How ironic that most conservatives I know, no matter what bitterness and anger they have towards the political maelstrom occurring, cab retreat to the safe haven of family and find some fulfillment and happiness, while liberals can never seem to find happiness either politically or personally, even when their "side" has won.

Despite their constant proclamations about how much they care for others their words and actions betray just the opposite.
They care only for themselves and what they want,so much so that if you give it to them they immediately have to create a new want in order to maintain the angst and bitterness they are used to.

Offline Duchess

« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2008, 08:03:31 PM »
Despite their constant proclamations about how much they care for others their words and actions betray just the opposite.
They care only for themselves and what they want,so much so that if you give it to them they immediately have to create a new want in order to maintain the angst and bitterness they are used to.

The only thing I can come up with, is that they have to create meaning in their lives through "causes", which to them seems to mean perpetual outrage and indignation over something. They don't seem to have anything else on which to center their lives.

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #27 on: November 18, 2008, 08:10:24 PM »
Granted; that's why I think my fellow alum, as a concerned Democrat and liberal, should mausoleum her.

Otherwise, Skins is being a hypocrite, and that surprises me much.

Why are you surprised that $kammer is a scum sucking little bitch, it's pretty obvious.He uses people every day of his life.

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline jtyangel

« Reply #28 on: November 19, 2008, 06:24:03 AM »
You filthy rich repuke. 

Only if the bonus comes :evillaugh: :cheersmate:

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #29 on: November 19, 2008, 07:14:07 AM »
11. conservatism is a social disease manifested in people with a sociopath,authoritarian or narcissistic personality type.They do not want to be fair,open-minded, just, share or change.They want the old days they romanticize where THEY had control and could hurt whomever they wanted to and NO ONE stood against them.
Spoken like a true narcissist! I wonder if she even knows the definition!
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #30 on: November 19, 2008, 07:34:14 AM »
Hmmm? Lets see if UGP fits 5 0r more of these characteristics...
[edit] DSM Criteria

has a grandiose sense of self-importance
is preoccupied with fantasies of unlimited success, power, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love
believes that he or she is "special" and unique Yep
requires excessive admiration
has a sense of entitlement Oh Yeah!
is interpersonally exploitative I suspect so since she lives at the leisure of her poor motherlacks empathy
is easily jealous, and often envious of others or believes others are envious of him or her LOL! This ones obvious!
shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes
Looks like UGP meets 5 of the criteria! :-)

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #31 on: November 19, 2008, 02:36:26 PM »

:II:   :clap:

You are indeed a very lucky woman BEG.

Ya she's got a whipped hubby.  :bolt:
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2008, 02:39:04 PM »
Hmmm? Lets see if UGP fits 5 0r more of these characteristics...Looks like UGP meets 5 of the criteria! :-)

Oh Hell, I count that she meets 8 criteria, not just 5.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2008, 04:16:57 PM »

Toasted, I'd go with the Coach's feeling on this one.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2008, 04:28:49 PM »
All of this:

undergroundpanther  (1000+ posts)         Sun Nov-16-08 01:28 AM
Response to Original message

11. conservatism is a social disease manifested in people with a sociopath,authoritarian or narcissistic personality type.They do not want to be fair,open-minded, just, share or change.They want the old days they romanticize where THEY had control and could hurt whomever they wanted to and NO ONE stood against them.

Coming from that:

You need help freak and the kind of help I am talking about is assisted suicide!
It's legal in Oregon - come on over....
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2008, 04:31:51 PM »
Yeah...After thinking about it and then going back and reading up I'd have to agree!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2008, 04:32:47 PM »
All of this:

Coming from that:

You need help freak and the kind of help I am talking about is assisted suicide!
It's legal in Oregon - come on over....

Ya know, one could shoot at it, and any self-respecting hunk of lead and copper (or brass, if it's a Remington Golden Saber) is going to reverse course 180 degrees and hit the shooter.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2008, 04:39:43 PM »
Ya know, one could shoot at it, and any self-respecting hunk of lead and copper (or brass, if it's a Remington Golden Saber) is going to reverse course 180 degrees and hit the shooter.
Ya know...I think if one actually met UGP in real life she would come across as very quiet and reserved despite her bizarre appearance. I really believe that the things she posts are just internet bluster from a safe place where "The Bullies" of the world can't hurt her! I think she is a very frightened person actually and keeps people at arms length which also explains her bizarre appearance.

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2008, 04:55:39 PM »

Ya she's got a whipped hubby.  :bolt:

I bet you would like to be just as whipped by me.  :p

Offline BEG

• "Mile Marker"
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2008, 04:57:23 PM »
Ya know...I think if one actually met UGP in real life she would come across as very quiet and reserved despite her bizarre appearance. I really believe that the things she posts are just internet bluster from a safe place where "The Bullies" of the world can't hurt her! I think she is a very frightened person actually and keeps people at arms length which also explains her bizarre appearance.

I agree.

Offline PatriotGame

• Look at my BIG feet! Woof!
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2008, 05:28:17 PM »

I bet you would like to be just as whipped by me.  :p
:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:
           ►☼Liberals Are THE Root of ALL Evil!☼◄