Author Topic: Seasoned DUmpass is super-****ing pissed  (Read 8575 times)

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
Seasoned DUmpass is super-****ing pissed
« on: August 25, 2017, 08:29:18 PM »
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029515438

Fri Aug 25, 2017, 09:09 PM
Star Member Starry Messenger (32,168 posts)

I am super-****ing pissed over the Arpaio pardon & the trans military ban
Finally getting this asshole Arpaio convicted was a people's victory--Trump is a racist who supports racists. His supporters are racist.
I'm tired of being gaslit about how nice folx like Trump and we should be so understanding. I'm tired of people who say Clinton would have done everything Trump is doing.
Arpaio being pardoned is going to empower every racist person in authority.
Tonight, Trump also indicated that he's serious about going forward with his ban on trans people serving. There is no way anyone can equate the two sides, GOP and Dem. If you didn't care about Trump winning, you are not my ally.
If you voted in a way that put vulnerable people at risk, you are complicit.

Few things are more entertaining than a "gaslit" DUmbass

Response to Starry Messenger (Original post)Fri Aug 25, 2017, 09:16 PM
Star Member RKP5637 (46,990 posts)
2. As far as I'm concerned, Trump is a new generation Hitler trying to enforce his will. n/t

Looks like a trend?

Response to Starry Messenger (Original post)Fri Aug 25, 2017, 09:17 PM
Star Member Blecht (2,576 posts)
5. Mission Accomplished
The number one reason for him doing this is to piss people like you and me off. He has succeeded.

ruh roh... is one of them starting to figure something out?

Response to haveahart (Reply #7)Fri Aug 25, 2017, 09:22 PM
Star Member smirkymonkey (24,797 posts)
9. The pain should be felt by every decent human being in this country,
regardless of color. This is absolutely sickening.

geez...
Chalk up another win.
I wouldn't call this suicide watch level, but watch out for burning trash cans and cop car poopers this weekend.

Offline Happy Fun Ball

Re: Seasoned DUmpass is super-****ing pissed
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2017, 08:33:29 PM »
As I said in the Box earlier, just wait until DACA goes caca. Have fun with that when you loons try to go to sleep tonight.

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2017, 08:52:32 PM »
Here's another thread with some assasination innuendos mixed in if anyone is bored and wants to send to SS emails

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029515116  Comment #3

Response to madaboutharry (Original post)Fri Aug 25, 2017, 08:17 PM
Star Member mnhtnbb (22,207 posts)
3. Trump needs to be removed from office. Period. I don't care how.
He is nothing but a giant pile of shit.

WITH moral support...

Response to mnhtnbb (Reply #3)Fri Aug 25, 2017, 08:23 PM
Star Member livetohike (19,139 posts)
5. +1,000,000 and I am getting sick of calling my Senators
and Rep and saying this same thing.

WOOT WOOT WOOT!!! CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!

Response to madaboutharry (Original post)Fri Aug 25, 2017, 09:09 PM
Star Member Stonepounder (2,224 posts)
16. It is more than just a disgrace. It drops us into a Constitutional Crisis.

It is not that Arpaio violated the civil rights of people who looked hispanic, it is that he thumbed his nose at a Federal Court, and Trump said, "That's OK, you were doing something I approve of, so screw the courts." So, what next? He puts out a new Executive Order banning immigration from Mexico, SCOTUS says no, he tells ICE, to hell with SCOTUS, go ahead and ban them and if you get arrested, I'll just pardon you.

We need for the ACLU to file suit immediately on behalf of the folks whose rights were violated and appeal this right up to SCOTUS. Otherwise, we have just lost the power of the courts to use an injunction to stop anything that Trump thinks is OK.
Folks, we are really in deep, serious trouble.

Not regular trouble, DEEEEEEEP SERIOUS trouble

Offline Undies

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2017, 09:18:47 PM »
Sue over a presidential pardon?  What in the name of f*ck is the Supreme Court going to do about it?  Reverse the pardon?  Remove the President?

Hey, DUmbasses!  If that horndog crooked racist rapist named Bill Clinton could pardon Mark Rich without ramification, then every pardon has been blessed.

I love love love President Donald J. Trump more and more every day!

Offline I_B_Perky

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 09:40:21 PM »
Fri Aug 25, 2017, 09:09 PM

Finally getting this asshole Arpaio convicted was a people's victory--Trump is a racist who supports racists. His supporters are racist.
I'm tired of being gaslit about how nice folx like Trump and we should be so understanding. I'm tired of people who say Clinton would have done everything Trump is doing.
Arpaio being pardoned is going to empower every racist person in authority.
Tonight, Trump also indicated that he's serious about going forward with his ban on trans people serving. There is no way anyone can equate the two sides, GOP and Dem. If you didn't care about Trump winning, you are not my ally.
If you voted in a way that put vulnerable people at risk, you are complicit.

Well dumbass you can get pissed all you want... ain't going to change one damn thing. Arpaio is still pardoned, the nutjobs that cannot figure out their gender still cannot join the military and there is NOT ONE DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!

Go ahead and off yourself. Get it over with. You will feel better.
Living in the Dummies minds rent free since 2009!

Montani Semper Liberi

Offline Delmar

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 09:45:52 PM »
Response to Starry Messenger (Original post)Fri Aug 25, 2017, 09:20 PM
haveahart (362 posts)
7. I just do not understand the military honoring this fascist. The Courts have just been castrated

and the pain should be felt by every non- white person in this country. If it isn't, they aren't alive.

Glass ceiling breaker, new American Legion national commander Denise Rohan publicly praised President Trump for signing new pro-veteran laws.

If you Google “President Trump” this week, you may never notice two major pro-veteran laws signed by President Donald Trump that support veterans.

News gurus following primary media sources and politics are likely well aware of the Charlottesville riots and arguments back and forth about whether President Trump condemned the fighting quick enough or sternly enough.

But they are probably not aware that President Trump just signed major bills into law creating substantial improvements to the GI Bill and providing desperately needed funding for Veterans Choice for allowing access to needed veteran health care.

If you dig past the first three pages on Google News of “President Trump” articles, you will likely not come across these major pro-veteran moves. That’s not to say some reporters have not covered it, but recent laws signed by Presentd Trump that benefit veterans in a major way are not receiving the circulation they normally would by any president.
http://www.disabledveterans.org/2017/08/18/forever-gi-bill-veterans-choice-fix-media-ignores-trump-signing-of-pro-veteran-laws-amid-charlottesville-hysteria/

"I sat down, and I said, 'America's back' and Mitterrand from Germany — I mean from France — looked at me and said … "Well, how long are you back for?"
Crooked Joe Biden

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 09:50:23 PM »
At this rate, most of the DUmp and a good chunk of the left in general is going to be locked up in rubber rooms before 2018, much less 2020.  :rotf:

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2017, 06:39:25 AM »
Well dumbass you can get pissed all you want... ain't going to change one damn thing. Arpaio is still pardoned, the nutjobs that cannot figure out their gender still cannot join the military and there is NOT ONE DAMN THING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!

Go ahead and off yourself. Get it over with. You will feel better.

So will we, but that's just a "collateral enhancement." :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2017, 08:53:02 AM »
16. It is more than just a disgrace. It drops us into a Constitutional Crisis. ...

haveahart (362 posts)
7. I just do not understand the military honoring this fascist. The Courts have just been castrated ...

Ummmmmm, no. From US Constitution Article 2, Section 2:

The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; ... and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.

Talk of a "Constitutional crisis" or "Courts have just been castrated" is silly nonsense. Whether Joe Arpaio or Marc Rich, Presidents Trump and Clinton had the constitutional authority and power to pardon them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline DLR Pyro

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2017, 09:49:50 AM »

That's some industrial strength winning right there.

Star Member RKP5637 (46,990 posts)
2. As far as I'm concerned, Trump is a new generation Hitler trying to enforce his will. n/t

Rule #1 in the liberal playbook when you don't like your opponent: Compare him to hitler

5. Mission Accomplished
The number one reason for him doing this is to piss people like you and me off. He has succeeded.

and you DUmmies say Trump hasn't accomplished anything since he's been in office... :tongue:

Star Member mnhtnbb (22,207 posts)
3. Trump needs to be removed from office. Period. I don't care how.
He is nothing but a giant pile of shit.

can you imagine the cries of racism from the left if we compared obama to a giant pile of shit?

16. It is more than just a disgrace. It drops us into a Constitutional Crisis.

It is not that Arpaio violated the civil rights of people who looked hispanic, it is that he thumbed his nose at a Federal Court, and Trump said, "That's OK, you were doing something I approve of, so screw the courts." So, what next? He puts out a new Executive Order banning immigration from Mexico, SCOTUS says no, he tells ICE, to hell with SCOTUS, go ahead and ban them and if you get arrested, I'll just pardon you.

We need for the ACLU to file suit immediately on behalf of the folks whose rights were violated and appeal this right up to SCOTUS. Otherwise, we have just lost the power of the courts to use an injunction to stop anything that Trump thinks is OK.
Folks, we are really in deep, serious trouble.

A President's power to pardon is absolute and protected by the Constitution.  Suck it up DUmasses.

Biden is an illegitimate President.  Change my mind.

Police lives matter.

Basking in the glow of my white privilege

ProudDad Donating Member (1000+ posts) Wed Mar-09-11 08:50 PM
64.I'd almost be willing to get a job in order to participate in
A NATIONAL GENERAL STRIKE
  https://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=102x4763020

Offline SVPete

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2017, 10:00:31 AM »
A President's power to pardon is absolute and protected by the Constitution.  Suck it up DUmasses.

Almost. Per Article 2, Section 2 (quoted above), it has to be a Federal case, not a state case. And impeachment is specifically excluded. Since Obama made a Federal case of it, President Trump has Constitutional authority and power to pardon Sheriff Arpaio.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2017, 10:02:35 AM »
Checks and balances, bitches...courts are not superior to the other branches, this is payback for them thinking they were.
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline BattleHymn

• Not right, but not left, either.
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2017, 10:37:23 AM »
Almost. Per Article 2, Section 2 (quoted above), it has to be a Federal case, not a state case. And impeachment is specifically excluded. Since Obama made a Federal case of it, President Trump has Constitutional authority and power to pardon Sheriff Arpaio.

Thanks, Obama!   :rotf:

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2017, 10:48:35 AM »
Here's another thread with some assasination innuendos mixed in if anyone is bored and wants to send to SS emails

https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029515116  Comment #3

WITH moral support...

WOOT WOOT WOOT!!! CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS!!!! WOOT WOOT WOOT!!

Not regular trouble, DEEEEEEEP SERIOUS trouble

Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2017, 12:25:24 PM »

:loser: :loser: :loser:

Well you need to get an umbrella because you are about to be pissed on a lot more for the next 8 years. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2017, 02:10:08 PM »
Thanks, Obama!   :rotf:

And the State of AZ (and Maricopa County) cannot turn around and charge him with the same "crime". Because double-jeopardy.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2017, 02:17:49 PM »
And the State of AZ (and Maricopa County) cannot turn around and charge him with the same "crime". Because double-jeopardy.

You're wrong about that, double jeopardy doesn't work that way, it applies only if both cases are brought by the same sovereign.  State and Federal jurisdiction are exercised by different sovereigns.  However, I believe the contempt is of a Federal court's order, so it probably isn't a state crime anyway, so it ends up in the same place.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2017, 02:28:20 PM »
You're wrong about that, double jeopardy doesn't work that way, it applies only if both cases are brought by the same sovereign.  State and Federal jurisdiction are exercised by different sovereigns.  However, I believe the contempt is of a Federal court's order, so it probably isn't a state crime anyway, so it ends up in the same place.

I don't see that limitation in the 5th Amendment's clause forbidding what is commonly called double jeopardy.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2017, 02:42:39 PM »

Online Old n Grumpy

« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2017, 04:18:20 PM »
Response to Starry Messenger (Original post)Fri Aug 25, 2017, 09:17 PM
5. Mission Accomplished

Well buttercup, it is fun making your heads explode. And it is so darned easy it is habit forming.  :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Maybe someday when you all grow up you will figure out you have been had and have been the source of entertainment for the rest of us. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2017, 05:37:19 PM »
Yah, whadda I know, I just have a JD cum laude, an LLM, and 30 years of Federal practice.

::)

You realize you just opened yourself up for TONS of requests for free legal advice... ;)
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2017, 05:39:59 PM »
You realize you just opened yourself up for TONS of requests for free legal advice... ;)

I am SOOOO retired...

:-)

Offline SVPete

« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2017, 07:55:06 AM »
Yah, whadda I know, I just have a JD cum laude, an LLM, and 30 years of Federal practice.

::)

Explaining how my understanding of the wording of that clause of the 5th Amendment is incorrect or incomplete would have been more helpful than this sarcastic rejoinder.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2017, 07:56:24 AM »
5. Mission Accomplished

Nah, that's just a secondary benefit of doing right things.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2017, 10:29:35 AM »
Explaining how my understanding of the wording of that clause of the 5th Amendment is incorrect or incomplete would have been more helpful than this sarcastic rejoinder.

Whatever.  Google is your friend.