Author Topic: How Heather Heyer died........a post from ItsGoingDown.  (Read 12091 times)

Offline 67 Rover

Re: How Heather Heyer died........a post from ItsGoingDown.
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2017, 09:05:17 AM »
Ie.  "It's OK my kid got killed, it's all for the cause"

Oh and buy our t-shirts to you know commemorate and stuff.

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2017, 10:40:47 AM »
I think I may be one of the few to cry for that poor car.  It was a beautiful car before all those thugs beat it and jumped on it.

Yeah, it was a nice-looking car.

It won't happen, but I think it'd be nice of Heather's parents to buy the owner a new one; after all, their daughter wrecked it.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline tuolumnejim

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2017, 12:43:53 PM »
And again there's something more to the story than the lunatics are willing to admit. The cause of this vehicle plowing into the crowd looks to be started by one of the many leftist agitators.

Seconds Before C-ville Car Hit Crowd, a Camera Caught Game-Changing Act

A video posted on Streamable reveals that the driver of the Challenger had slowed down and was apparently calm, until protesters hit his vehicle with a blunt object such as a baseball bat or large flag pole.

Close analysis of video from the deadly incident appears to show a man swinging a large object at the rear bumper of the Challenger, just moments before the driver apparently hit the gas and hit the crowd.

Video of the incident
A people... who are possessed of the spirit of commerce, who see and who will pursue their advantages may achieve almost anything.

GEORGE WASHINGTON, letter to Benjamin Harrison

"Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Undies

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2017, 02:19:30 PM »
As a queer, non-binary, anarchist, critical care RN/street medic who

I'm not sure it's healthy getting mouth-to-mouth from somebody with dick breath.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2017, 02:38:58 PM »

I'm not sure it's healthy getting mouth-to-mouth from somebody with dick breath.

Or it could have been tuna taco!! :lmao:

I think I may be one of the few to cry for that poor car.  It was a beautiful car before all those thugs beat it and jumped on it.

I would have rented a septic tanker and spared my car. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Drafe Hoblin

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2017, 04:28:33 PM »
Does an amazing bystander make an amazing post-reader?

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2017, 04:51:19 PM »
Does an amazing bystander make an amazing post-reader?

Well, she did make quite an impression on that parked car she got thrown into.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2017, 05:12:18 PM »

saint heather of antifa would be alive to self-indulgently cry at her desk today if she had not jumped on the back of a moving car.

I see there's been circa $225,000 raised on gofundme for her parents.

I think they need to share, with the owner of the Dodge that their daughter destroyed, buying him a new one; it's not as if they wouldn't have pocket change left over.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline FunkyZero

• ha ha, charade you are
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2017, 06:19:28 PM »
I see there's been circa $225,000 raised on gofundme for her parents.

I think they need to share, with the owner of the Dodge that their daughter destroyed, buying him a new one; it's not as if they wouldn't have pocket change left over.

I used that along with grumpys sammich line on the DI toadies and didn't get much of a reaction. I was expecting rage but I think we've beat them down a little too hard lately

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2017, 07:47:15 PM »
I used that along with grumpys sammich line on the DI toadies and didn't get much of a reaction. I was expecting rage but I think we've beat them down a little too hard lately

Impossible!  They require all of the beating they can be given.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Fourwinds

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2017, 08:21:28 PM »
Just goes to show you that listening matters. I mean the damn car had "Dodge" in it's name.

Offline DumbAss Tanker

« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2017, 07:46:56 AM »
Just goes to show you that listening matters. I mean the damn car had "Dodge" in it's name.

Annnnd, Fourwinds for the win!

H5!
Go and tell the Spartans, O traveler passing by
That here, obedient to their law, we lie.

Anything worth shooting once is worth shooting at least twice.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2017, 08:43:00 PM »
Looks like it's a fictional :bouncy: . ACLS refers to care given in a hospital or ambulance setting situation. Elements include starting an IV, taking and reading EKGs, and defibrillation (possibly including AED). I could be misunderstanding the W'pedia article - or it could be mistaken - but this story should be taken with a very large block of salt.

Not that facts matter on DU.

Mostly correct, except for the use of the AED. Automated External Defibrillators analyze the patient's cardiac electrical activity and give a recommendation on a simple shock/no-shock question. ACLS providers are trained to do their own analysis, and would be using a much more complex defibrillation machine that would be capable of being carefully dialed in for energy delivered, etc.
There is nothing special about CPR for ACLS providers.
If their story about her injuries is correct (a large if), they probably killed her by letting her bleed while they worried about her c spine. Always stop bleeding first, because you can't put the blood back in.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2017, 07:20:05 AM »
Mostly correct, except for the use of the AED. Automated External Defibrillators analyze the patient's cardiac electrical activity and give a recommendation on a simple shock/no-shock question. ACLS providers are trained to do their own analysis, and would be using a much more complex defibrillation machine that would be capable of being carefully dialed in for energy delivered, etc.
There is nothing special about CPR for ACLS providers.
If their story about her injuries is correct (a large if), they probably killed her by letting her bleed while they worried about her c spine. Always stop bleeding first, because you can't put the blood back in.

Thanks, & :hi5:.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2017, 04:42:07 PM »

H5   :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

The line of the day!!!
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2017, 04:44:08 PM »

You wins the interwebz!
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2017, 08:37:22 PM »
as if "As a queer, non-binary, anarchist, critical care RN/street medic" wasn't the dead giveaway...

Beat me to it!
The fact that this brainless author felt the need to unnecessarily insert all of that AS THE VERY FIRST SENTENCE IN THE BOGUS STORY is all the proof needed to know that story was a total crock meant to inspire admiration from liberal morons. I'm genuinely surprised he/ she didn't throw in "Black" and/ or "Muslim" for extra street- cred.