Author Topic: primitives found their candidate for the U.S. Senate (Georgia)  (Read 549 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitives found their candidate for the U.S. Senate (Georgia)
« on: January 31, 2017, 02:31:52 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/10028568943

Oh my.

TrollBuster9090 (3,488 posts)     Mon Jan 30, 2017, 10:22 PM

Sally Quillian Yates: The Next Junior Senator From Georgia.

Looks like we just found our Senate Candidate for Georgia in 2020.  Sally Quillian Yates: the first Democrat to show some spine, and take a principled stand against THE WORST PRESIDENT IN HISTORY. Hopefully she has now set an example for others. It's really not THAT hard to show some guts, even if it means losing your job. There are things more important in life than job security. Something hardly anybody else on Capitol Hill realizes.

Edit: PS-Thanks for the ADVICE, Jeff Sessions! Made sure she understood that an A.G. should NOT enforce an unconstitutional order from the President. 

You know, that's some sort of record Donald Trump broke there.

Only ten days in office, and already the worst president in history.

Because the troll busting primitive says so.

Way to go.

DavidDvorkin (14,613 posts)      Mon Jan 30, 2017, 10:36 PM

6. Is there any reason to think she's interested in running

Or is this wishful thinking?

TrollBuster9090 (3,488 posts)      Tue Jan 31, 2017, 03:18 AM

7. Wishful thinking. Let's start a draft!
apres moi, le deluge

Offline SVPete

Re: primitives found their candidate for the U.S. Senate (Georgia)
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2017, 08:21:58 AM »
Go for it TrollBooster#s! The next election for Georgia US Senator will be 2020. By then Yates will be a sub-footnote on the Errata page of the history of Obama's MALAdministration. Given the party affiliation of GA's current Senators, I doubt she's electable. And if Trump is reasonably successful? And runs for reelection? The Ds would do well to save their $$ and run the proverbial old yaller dog.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2017, 12:34:13 PM »
I'm so old I remember when some other obscure female leftist lawyer also broke the law, wore tennis shoes, and was going to be the next governor of Texas.
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2017, 12:40:56 PM »
I'm so old I remember when some other obscure female leftist lawyer also broke the law, wore tennis shoes, and was going to be the next governor of Texas.

So do I. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.