Author Topic: They are going to overturn the election with MEMES!!!!!  (Read 2721 times)

Offline Karin

Re: They are going to overturn the election with MEMES!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: November 18, 2016, 02:06:25 PM »
Not to mention the "buy blue" non movement.  That worked just swimmingly.

That one DUmmie during the blackout thought she could cancel Christmas. 

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: November 18, 2016, 02:14:15 PM »

Offline 67 Rover

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2016, 02:20:36 PM »

You may have accidentally pointed out what they are up against.  They have replaced The Most Interesting Man in the World with some younger guy but it is NOT catching on at all. 

The closest thing the left has now is "hiLIARy won the popular vote" which gets a shoulder shrug from most people.  Also, if they push THAT one too hard they will force a recount just for the heck of it which will expose the estimated 3 million illegal alien votes, thus handing THAT to us as well.
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline Karin

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2016, 02:52:40 PM »

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2016, 02:56:09 PM »

Ok I'll start with a stolen  one   :yahoo:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2016, 02:57:50 PM »
Suck it up buttercups.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2016, 03:38:20 PM »
:ohnoes:

Not memes!  Next thing you know, they'll have online petitions.
I sure hope so, Gloria Hole has a pen and a phone....

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2016, 04:11:49 PM »
Memes?   :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I run across your idiotic ... memes... every day on FB.  Without exception, they are  self-debunking and retarded. Like comedy, a meme only hits home when there is an element of truth in it.

Yours?

Don't make me laugh.....

Exactly.  The few leftards on my FB get maybe 1 or 2 likes for their nonsense postings.

They are. They make no sense, whatsoever.

Surprise, surprise.....
« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 04:17:48 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2016, 04:13:55 PM »
Bringing a meme to a gunfight. That'll do it!
:-)

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2016, 05:22:19 PM »
You answered your own question, super smart guy.

The garybeck primitive wasn't in on poor stupid Beth's scam back in 2005, but he was a big supporter of the red round one, before the red round one was late.

A transplant from upstate New York, he lives in Vermont, as taxes are lower there.  His big deal is a solar-powered yellow school bus.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline miskie

• Mailman for the VRWC
  • Administrator
  • Make America Great Again. Deport some DUmmies.
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2016, 08:06:45 PM »
It could be argued that Hillary Clinton lost the moment she attacked Pepe the Frog, a cartoon frog used in many, many memes.

Did you know the Anti Defamation League actually has a page dedicated to Pepe as a symbol of hate ?

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/hate-on-display/c/pepe-the-frog.html

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2016, 09:58:47 PM »
Fri Nov 18, 2016, 11:47 AM

Star Member garybeck (8,788 posts)

This is serious shit folks and we have to do something. Social media and viral memes is our best bet

If there is a serious question about the validity of the election, which I think there is, we have to move quickly from discussion to action.

If we are going to have any affect on what happens moving forward we have to organize and we have to wake up the public to the concept that the election could have been stolen. I believe there are millions of people out there who are ready and want to believe that, but are just waiting for it to be a real, valid thing to believe, and they need two things: 1) some scientific info from some smart people showing that it actually could have happened, and 2) to see that other people are believing it could have happened. Once the bandwagon starts rolling, many will jump on board.

the question is how to make those two things happen.

Going back to 2004 when this happened before, we had websites, blogs, newsletters. We didn't get nearly far enough.

This time we have more powerful tools, more experience, more knowledge, and I think the people are more primed. People are really pissed off and they see this as the biggest thing in their life and they want to do something. Anything.

What I'm saying is that we need to use the newer more powerful tools and we have to do it in an organized manner.

What I'm saying is we need someone who knows how to make MEMES and knows how to make things go VIRAL. The tools and the mechanisms are all there. Social media is much more powerful than it was in 2004. We have to take advantage of this if we have any chance at all. When something goes viral, everyone knows about it, no matter what it is, whether it's a video of "Charlie bit my finger" or something indicating the election could have been stolen. We've seen it many times before, something goes viral and the next thing you know, it's on CNN. By then, it doesn't even matter that it's on CNN. Everyone already knows it. This is our ticket. Think of how many times this has happened. Remember the guy who filmed the airlines throwing his guitar around? He ended up on all the national news and with a free guitar. The only way we are going to crack through is by using social media to absolute maximum potential that we can, to make our cause legitimate.

Using social media is not a game. There are people who are paid lots of money to create memes and launch them in a way that maximizes the potential for going viral. when they launch something they do it in a very organized manner. We need some people who know how to do this.

Is there anyone out there with experience making viral memes, knows all the tricks on how to get lots of likes on a Facebook article, and soforth? If so please speak up. You can PM me if you want. Your democracy and the planet needs you.

:english:

Translation
Memes will change the election. I am a whiny crybaby!
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Nobody Expects

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2016, 11:53:11 PM »
MEMES!!!!

Hold on tight boys it's about to get REAL rough

:rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:  :rotf:
Our chief weapon is surprise, fear and surprise; two chief weapons, fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency! Er, among our chief weapons are: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and near fanatical devotion to the Pope! ...Oh, damn ...Um, I'll come in again.

Offline Ken8521

• DeSantis 2024!
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2016, 12:00:28 AM »
Why are you ****tards contesting the election results when even your candidate conceded?

This is going to be W vs Al Gore all over again, for the Dimwits.  At least that election was electorally close and there was some controversy in Florida.  Trump mopped the floor with Hillary.  They'll be claiming in 2018 that some major development has been made in the "2016 election scandal" and that they are about to remove Trump from office and insert Hillary.

They do this nonsense to varying degrees anytime they lose, but especially when it's the Presidency.

Offline Adam Wood

« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2016, 03:43:04 AM »
You answered your own question, super smart guy. You want this:

"Social media and viral memes is our best bet...that maximizes the potential for going viral. We need some people who know how to do this."

then you need to do this:

"There are people who are paid lots of money to create memes and launch them".

So start coughing up the big bucks, primitive. You start by putting in the first $10K.

Oh, you want them to do it for free. Good Luck with that.  :rotf: :lmao: :rotf: :lmao: :rotf:

We're just $10 away from overturning the election!

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #41 on: November 20, 2016, 02:48:18 PM »
That's it, brilliant.  CalPig can do some of her famous poetry.  If that doesn't cause people to agree to overturn the election to beg her to stop, nothing will.

:naughty:

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxPeIiU2kx4[/youtube]