Author Topic: At this point, I think I'm in favor of the balkanization of the US.  (Read 2704 times)

Offline Karin

Re: At this point, I think I'm in favor of the balkanization of the US.
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2016, 07:10:19 AM »
I will say this:  We'll have all the farmers and ranchers, because you leftist shitbags sneer at them and mock them and hate them. 

Offline freedumb2003b

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2016, 07:18:10 AM »
Can anyone photoshop this:

To change the Red to "United Conservative States of America" and Blue to "New Venezuela?"
Measure with a micrometer, mark with chalk, cut with an ax

Hello to the Baizuo lurkers from DU, DI, JPR and Huffpo

DUmmies can no more understand the "Cave" than a rat can understand a thunderbolt, but they fear it just the same. Fear the "Cave", DUmmies. Fear it well. Big Dog 12-Jan-2015

Proud charter member of the Death Squad Hate Force! https://conservativecave.com/home/index.php?topic=112331.msg1386168#msg1386168

Ted Kennedy is the only person with an actual confirmed kill in the war on women.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2016, 07:44:53 AM »
I will say this:  We'll have all the farmers and ranchers, because you leftist shitbags sneer at them and mock them and hate them.

Not to mention one very important thing . . .

Water.

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :fuelfire: :fuelfire: :fuelfire:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2016, 07:51:38 AM »

Water.

I wonder where they think the corn and wheat needed for most things will come from DC and north?

Offline Big Dog

• ^^Smokes cigars and knows things.
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2016, 08:23:49 AM »

Water.

Not to worry. They will use Brawndo on the crops.
Government is the negation of liberty.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2016, 08:25:55 AM »
I wonder where they think the corn and wheat needed for most things will come from DC and north?

From the grocery store  organic vegan food co-ops, of course!
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #31 on: October 07, 2016, 08:29:18 AM »

Though Jerry Moonbeam Brown & Co. are working on getting rid of them, there are a lot of farmers and ranchers in CA's Central Valley, Salinas Valley, and Inyo, Monterey, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties. OR, WA, IL, and MI have substantial agricultural areas as well, for now. But NE Prog States would be up the proverbial Odoriferous Creek lacking propulsion.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2016, 09:06:01 AM »
I'll need to remember this the next time there's a thread in which a DUmmy claims that the Republicans want to secede/ split up the country.
Awesome point as well on how it's pretty much guaranteed that they'll run out of food, since they mainly live in urban areas that can't grow anything and much of their populations are lazy welfare parasites.

A few more points to understand:
In the Blue States, they will rapidly cave to every single demand LGBT activists scream about, eventually leading to them overturning the ban on gays donating blood. They'll pat themselves on the back about how enlightened they are and how they're an enclave of tolerance, but it'll backfire on them in a year or so when all of a sudden, at least a third of the Blue States' population is HIV- positive.

It's guaranteed that they'll fully open their borders to all illegal immigrants, then later they'll be completely mystified as to how it is that California seems to be controlled/ influenced more by its increasingly powerful urban gangs than by its elected officials. They'll probably say something like, "One of the first things we did when we separated from those Red State rednecks was to completely outlaw guns in our states, yet California's gun- murder rate is through the roof, especially in its southern areas! We just don't get it, it's as if violent criminals don't care about the fact that they're breaking our gun laws!"

They'll inevitably outlaw openly practicing Christianity and Judaism (Those who follow those faiths will then flee to the Red States where they can practice their faith in peace), and grant Islam all kinds of special privileges. Then, as we've seen happening already in England, the massive influx of Muslim immigrants will designate whole neighborhoods as "Muslim- only areas," and demand to be allowed to govern those areas from within by Sharia law. The Blue States' political leaders will of course cave to this demand in order to avoid seeming intolerant or "Islamophobic", and this will embolden the Muslims enough that they'll expand and seek to do the same of entire towns and even cities. All the while, Jihadists will perform terrorist attacks against non- Muslim areas of the Blue States on a regular basis.

Works for me dummie.  We could fund the new Conservative States of America by selling the Degenerate States of America food and electrical power and taxing the shit out of it... and you would pay it.  You would gladly pay it when your belly is empty and you are sitting in the dark looking at your electric yugo by the curb.
Yeah, their "Green Energy" probably won't be enough to supply even a tenth of the Blue States' energy needs, so we'll make out like bandits selling them power.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2016, 09:39:38 AM »
Though Jerry Moonbeam Brown & Co. are working on getting rid of them, there are a lot of farmers and ranchers in CA's Central Valley, Salinas Valley, and Inyo, Monterey, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, and Ventura Counties. OR, WA, IL, and MI have substantial agricultural areas as well, for now. But NE Prog States would be up the proverbial Odoriferous Creek lacking propulsion.

Having traveled extensively around NYS, I can tell you that there's a lot more agricultural land, especially in the western part of the state (i.e., west of I-81), than you think.  There's not a whole heluva lot of it, say, in the 10000-series ZIP codes, however. :whistling:
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2016, 09:42:55 AM »
Having traveled extensively around NYS, I can tell you that there's a lot more agricultural land, especially in the western part of the state (i.e., west of I-81), than you think.  There's not a whole heluva lot of it, say, in the 10000-series ZIP codes, however. :whistling:

The only problem with NY is that east of Syracuse very little is conducive to actual grain production,hence the dairy industry.
I tell the local farmers here that the only time you use land to support milking cows is when there is simply no other kind of farming you can do with it.

Offline Big Dog

« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2016, 10:09:19 AM »
I'll need to remember this the next time there's a thread in which a DUmmy claims that the Republicans want to secede/ split up the country.
Awesome point as well on how it's pretty much guaranteed that they'll run out of food, since they mainly live in urban areas that can't grow anything and much of their populations are lazy welfare parasites.

A few more points to understand:
In the Blue States, they will rapidly cave to every single demand LGBT activists scream about, eventually leading to them overturning the ban on gays donating blood. They'll pat themselves on the back about how enlightened they are and how they're an enclave of tolerance, but it'll backfire on them in a year or so when all of a sudden, at least a third of the Blue States' population is HIV- positive.

It's guaranteed that they'll fully open their borders to all illegal immigrants, then later they'll be completely mystified as to how it is that California seems to be controlled/ influenced more by its increasingly powerful urban gangs than by its elected officials. They'll probably say something like, "One of the first things we did when we separated from those Red State rednecks was to completely outlaw guns in our states, yet California's gun- murder rate is through the roof, especially in its southern areas! We just don't get it, it's as if violent criminals don't care about the fact that they're breaking our gun laws!"

They'll inevitably outlaw openly practicing Christianity and Judaism (Those who follow those faiths will then flee to the Red States where they can practice their faith in peace), and grant Islam all kinds of special privileges. Then, as we've seen happening already in England, the massive influx of Muslim immigrants will designate whole neighborhoods as "Muslim- only areas," and demand to be allowed to govern those areas from within by Sharia law. The Blue States' political leaders will of course cave to this demand in order to avoid seeming intolerant or "Islamophobic", and this will embolden the Muslims enough that they'll expand and seek to do the same of entire towns and even cities. All the while, Jihadists will perform terrorist attacks against non- Muslim areas of the Blue States on a regular basis.
Yeah, their "Green Energy" probably won't be enough to supply even a tenth of the Blue States' energy needs, so we'll make out like bandits selling them power.

Any trade, including food or energy, will require commodity money, because Unicorn Buxx will be worthless outside Bluetopia and they won't have a gold reserve to support their currency.
  -Ludwig von Mises

CAVE FVROREM PATIENTIS.

Offline Karin

« Reply #36 on: October 07, 2016, 10:16:55 AM »
You recognize the obvious and then in an instant run away from it.

I know, I saw that and my head swam from the dissonance.  1)  We'll starve.  2)  We'll prosper! 

Offline SVPete

« Reply #37 on: October 07, 2016, 10:57:55 AM »
I know, I saw that and my head swam from the dissonance.  1)  We'll starve.  2)  We'll prosper!

Even in recognizing who feeds them their all-but-inbred disdain for farmers blinds them.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #38 on: October 07, 2016, 10:59:47 AM »
Response to DanTex (Original post)Thu Oct 6, 2016, 02:40 PM
world wide wally (5,587 posts)
4. One of our biggest problems is the lack of equality in our representation

A state like North Dakota gets a congressional representative at the rate of let's say 1 in 225,000. On the other hand, a place like New York gets one representative for like every 700,000 citizens.
And both states have two Senators.
How is this equal?

DUmmies, for all of the brains that they sit on, forget that originally the US Senate represented the interests of the state, not the people. Each state got two, regardless of size of population. A states population count determined the number of House representatives.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #39 on: October 07, 2016, 11:08:53 AM »
DUmmies, for all of the brains that they sit on, forget that originally the US Senate represented the interests of the state, not the people. Each state got two, regardless of size of population. A states population count determined the number of House representatives.

Having 2 Senators per state and at least one House member were measures intended to make it more difficult for large population cities and states to govern to the detriment of smaller states. IOW, to make more difficult the oppressions Libs & Progs want to impose.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #40 on: October 08, 2016, 10:30:44 AM »
I wonder if this DUmmie realizes that the EU in it's current form is really a failed attempt to emulate the US?

The one thing the Euroweenies didn't understand is you can't run independent countries the way you do a union of 50 States.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2016, 02:13:50 AM »
DUmp-monkey must have failed civics. That's exactly what the US was supposed to be... until a bunch of red commie leftist bastards started demanding federal control over everything and ruined it.
They tend to forget the sovereign state thing, most especially when someone doesn't want to issue gay wedding licenses or allow perverts in the womens bathroom.

Yes yes yes. Not just failed civics either. Failed History and general humility. The combination of ignorance of recorded history, and arrogance "we can succeed with whats failed before" required to arrive at this conclusion is epic:

And it will also provide for a natural experiment comparing political ideologies.

That is actually deplorable.

CMD
« Last Edit: October 09, 2016, 02:19:33 AM by CollectivismMustDie »
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.