Author Topic: DUmp once again advocates stealing.  (Read 2174 times)

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
Re: DUmp once again advocates stealing.
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2016, 06:54:53 PM »
Of course, that would assume some sort of supervision.........   :whistling:

Ramming Speed, (D)Ummies!!!!

Better speed up. The captain wants to go water skiing after dinner.
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
DUmp once again advocates stealing.
« Reply #26 on: January 05, 2016, 07:00:11 PM »
You know what, **** these gun grabbing pussies. I'm tired of hearing it.

DUmmies;

Those who would give up essential liberties to obtain temporary safety, deserve neither liberty or safety.

That quote is for exactly this reason. You will NEVER be safe from everything!  Liberty means that sometimes shit is going to happen and you have to deal with it.

I see y'all all the time saying guns were only designed for one thing. Ok, how about cigarettes?!  What the **** are THOSE for?!  My health?  Yet once you turn 18 you can buy all you want with no checks of any kind. And if you think the age restriction stops kids from smoking you're dumber than I thought.

Go buy a clue.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #27 on: January 05, 2016, 07:03:33 PM »
Oh, and for those who keep making these bullshit statements about not needing a gun in a restaurant, again, **** you. Look up Susanna Gratia Hupp. Then tell me about it.

Buncha ****ing pansies.

Sorry y'all, this stuff pisses me off.

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline Patriot Guard Rider

• Yes, really. Liberals DO disgust me.
« Reply #28 on: January 05, 2016, 07:12:58 PM »
Oh, and for those who keep making these bullshit statements about not needing a gun in a restaurant, again, **** you. Look up Susanna Gratia Hupp. Then tell me about it.

Buncha ****ing pansies.

KC

Several years ago in Kennesaw, Georgia, about 4 a.m. at a waffle house, some thug decided it would be a good time to rob the place. He walked in, point his rifle and was met by at least 2 good guys with guns. He dropped his rifle (and probably a load while running out the door) and no one was robbed or hurt.

Sorry, got my facts mixed up (it was years ago and I have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast this morning), but here's the link:

http://www.examiner.com/article/open-carry-deters-armed-robbery-kennesaw
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 07:16:36 PM by Patriot Guard Rider »
Liberals disgust me. (Now I don't have to remember to put it on each post).

Because only the left goes searching for that which is not there in a desperate attempt to be offended about something.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or your arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Many people do not see evil until the gas is flowing into the chamber. That is why they get on the trains in the first place.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #29 on: January 05, 2016, 07:13:33 PM »
You know what, **** these gun grabbing pussies. I'm tired of hearing it.

DUmmies;

Those who would give up essential liberties to obtain temporary safety, deserve neither liberty or safety.

That quote is for exactly this reason. You will NEVER be safe from everything!  Liberty means that sometimes shit is going to happen and you have to deal with it.

I see y'all all the time saying guns were only designed for one thing. Ok, how about cigarettes?!  What the **** are THOSE for?!  My health?  Yet once you turn 18 you can buy all you want with no checks of any kind. And if you think the age restriction stops kids from smoking you're dumber than I thought.

Go buy a clue.

KC

You have to be 21 to buy cigarettes in Hawaii, now.  :-)

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2016, 07:20:35 PM »

You have to be 21 to buy cigarettes in Hawaii, now.  :-)

Wow!  I lived in Hawaii in 90 and 91. It was fun, but damn that was a liberal hellhole.

Even with that restriction I'll bet you can buy cigarettes easier than a firearm anywhere in this country.

KC

*Stolen

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #31 on: January 05, 2016, 07:22:48 PM »

Several years ago in Kennesaw, Georgia, about 4 a.m. at a waffle house, some thug decided it would be a good time to rob the place. He walked in, point his rifle and was met by at least 2 good guys with guns. He dropped his rifle (and probably a load while running out the door) and no one was robbed or hurt.

Sorry, got my facts mixed up (it was years ago and I have trouble remembering what I had for breakfast this morning), but here's the link:

http://www.examiner.com/article/open-carry-deters-armed-robbery-kennesaw

There are several restaurants that haven't been mass shootings due to CCL holders. The DUmmies need to do a little research, but they won't because good guys with guns saving millions of lives don't fit their world view.

KC

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: January 05, 2016, 07:23:30 PM »

Of course; the primitives tend to piss off all decent and civilized people.

That's why one wishes they'd hurry up and die, as they aren't doing anybody any good hanging around.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #33 on: January 05, 2016, 07:31:50 PM »

Of course; the primitives tend to piss off all decent and civilized people.

That's why one wishes they'd hurry up and die, as they aren't doing anybody any good hanging around.

LOL!  Actually that would do me a lot of good.

KC

*Stolen

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #34 on: January 05, 2016, 07:35:11 PM »
Those interruptions from the callback on a 900 number can definitely be distracting. Not that I'd know. I'm just guessing cause i heard it from a friend.
:-)

:whistling:

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2016, 09:03:32 AM »
Wow!  I lived in Hawaii in 90 and 91. It was fun, but damn that was a liberal hellhole.

Even with that restriction I'll bet you can buy cigarettes easier than a firearm anywhere in this country.

KC

Actually you can buy both just as easily on the street corner in any big city from someone looking to make a fast buck.  Sometimes you can get both from the same person.

Which is why any of this bullshit that got handed down from on high yesterday is meaningless.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #36 on: January 06, 2016, 10:28:42 AM »
Eeeewww!
I just puked in my mouth a little bit, thinking about someone having to eat off of those dishes the DUmmie "washed". :puke:

Hmmm. I wonder if Chipotle's hires DUmmies.  :p
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline CollectivismMustDie

• American
  • (D)Ummie nightmare.
« Reply #37 on: January 06, 2016, 10:54:21 AM »

KC

That just means you're paying attention. The insatiable insane progressive appetite for our liberty and property, ought to piss off the thinking person, more so if you consider that Your life actually means nothing to them.

Priorities don't get much more twisted than that.

CMD
"Be not intimidated... nor suffer yourselves to be wheedled out of your liberties by any pretense of politeness, delicacy, or decency. These, as they are often used, are but three different names for hypocrisy, chicanery and cowardice." - John Adams

Hillary Clinton will never be the President of the United States.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #38 on: January 06, 2016, 09:27:58 PM »
DUmmies are willing to break the law.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #39 on: January 06, 2016, 10:29:09 PM »
DUmmies are willing to break the law.  :mental:
I'll bet they have the criminal records to prove it.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #40 on: January 06, 2016, 10:32:12 PM »

That w is why they want guns banned. It's a matter of self preservation for many of them.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2016, 10:34:35 PM »

A rap sheet that would easily take up a whole encyclopedia set.  :mental:
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 10:44:14 PM by Ptarmigan »
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du