Author Topic: primitive tries to mole freerepublic  (Read 5594 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
primitive tries to mole freerepublic
« on: July 25, 2008, 04:48:20 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x6540669

Oh my.

scheming daemons  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-25-08 04:24 PM
Original message

I just created an account at FreeRepublic.....

What's the best way to be subversive without getting caught?

XemaSab  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-25-08 04:24 PM
Response to Original message

1. If you praise McCain they'll be onto you right away.

slick8790  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-25-08 04:25 PM

2. Talk about McCain being too liberal. Pretend to be a die-hard conservative, so much so that you cannot in good conscience vote for someone who is "for amnesty". Drop Barr's name a lot.

World Citizen  (313 posts) Fri Jul-25-08 04:30 PM
Response to Reply #2

14. that's what the trolls do here

pretend they are far left and attack Obama for being too conservative or being "just another politician"

ellacott  Donating Member  (1000+ posts) Fri Jul-25-08 04:26 PM

3. Don't post an announcement here

That's the best way.

They read this board also and have few trolls oiver here also.

All they'll do is look for who just created an account and probably figure out who you are.

The primitives are chock full of all sorts of suggestions; it's a fast-growing bonfire, although only recently lit.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jinxmchue

Re: primitive tries to mole freerepublic
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2008, 04:49:44 PM »
Boy, they're not very good at figuring out how their own site's moles get away with moling.

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2008, 05:05:31 PM »
Oh, so that's where all the latest trolls were coming from. I figured it was DU. The zot cannons are loaded and ready to fire.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline ReardenSteel

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2008, 06:06:26 PM »
grasswire  (1000+ posts)      Fri Jul-25-08 04:51 PM
Response to Reply #22
23. oh, and if you don't want to be banned...
 ...do NOT post any factual information. I was banned three different times over there for posting facts.

I'm sure you were, LOL.  :whatever: I don't know much about FR. (the site is too ugly for me to post at heh heh)

But man is this a revealing thread. The mnd of a DUmmie is broad and shallow for sure.  :lmao:
"When you see that trading is done, not by consent, but by compulsion - when you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - when you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - when you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don't protect you against them, but protect them against you - when you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - you may know that your society is doomed."

- Ayn Rand
http://www.capmag.com/article.asp?ID=1826

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2008, 06:24:30 PM »
Drop Barr's name alot? Huh? He's a Libertarian. Is that what they're doing at FR now?
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2008, 06:25:50 PM »
Drop Barr's name alot? Huh? He's a Libertarian. Is that what they're doing at FR now?

The primitives have no idea what they're talking about.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Texacon

• Super
  • All The Way!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2008, 06:30:58 PM »
4 DUmmie replies brought over by Frank ...... 3 of THOSE are moles!   :lmao:

KC
  Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day.  Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

*Stolen

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2008, 06:34:52 PM »
4 DUmmie replies brought over by Frank ...... 3 of THOSE are moles!   :lmao:

KC

I went over there to double-check, even though I really didn't want to haul out the boat, as it's very hot today.

My God, sir, you are right.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2008, 06:35:04 PM »
Pardon my grammar, but - FreeRepublic don't give a shit.  Anyone who signs up at FreeRepublic is just another needle in the haystack.  What's the point?  There are already all stripes posting on FR.  The site isn't known for playing whack-a-mole.  

Offline Chris_

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2008, 06:36:44 PM »
I am willing to bet 25%-40% of the DUmpster is moles.  And FR bans people at the drop of a hat.

It is like that Star Trek episode -- it is easier to be sane and pretend to be apeshit crazy than the other way around.
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2008, 06:39:46 PM »
I am willing to bet 25%-40% of the DUmpster is moles.  And FR bans people at the drop of a hat.

It is like that Star Trek episode -- it is easier to be sane and pretend to be apeshit crazy than the other way around.

I've been posting there for six years and the only bans I am aware of have been for "apeshite" crazy.  I've never known of any banning for reasonable content left or right.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2008, 06:41:12 PM »

I've been posting there for six years and the only bans I am aware of have been for "apeshite" crazy.  I've never known of any banning for reasonable content left or right.

At the DUmpster?  I have been there for about 3 years but keep a low profile.  But they will ban anyone who says anything positive about anything or anyone Conservative.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2008, 06:42:07 PM »
book_worm  (1000+ posts)      Fri Jul-25-08 05:10 PM
26. Why bother? Don't we hate it when we get pretenders on DU.

*crickets*

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2008, 06:44:36 PM »

At the DUmpster?  I have been there for about 3 years but keep a low profile.  But they will ban anyone who says anything positive about anything or anyone Conservative.

In that case, I think you were meaning DU will ban people at the drop of a hat.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2008, 06:45:39 PM »

I was speaking of FR.  

DU will shoot you dead if they see your shadow.  A shadow means you have substance.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2008, 06:54:02 PM »
Pardon my grammar, but - FreeRepublic don't give a shit.  Anyone who signs up at FreeRepublic is just another needle in the haystack.  What's the point?  There are already all stripes posting on FR.  The site isn't known for playing whack-a-mole.  
Whack-a-mole just makes 'em pop back up. We zot 'em all and get it over with.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2008, 07:03:12 PM »
I was one of the victims of the Crevo Wars.  I posted at FR for almost 5 years but then made the mistake of showing I have both brains and knowledge.  That cannot exist there at Luddite Central.

Offline Lord Undies

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2008, 07:06:00 PM »
I was one of the victims of the Crevo Wars.  I posted at FR for almost 5 years but then made the mistake of showing I have both brains and knowledge.  That cannot exist there at Luddite Central.

I've been exhibiting those same two qualities there for six years and I haven't had a problem.  Of course, I am always a gentleman.

:innocent:

Offline Toastedturningtidelegs

• Holy Crap! Look at my
  • OBAMA PHONE!
« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2008, 07:06:15 PM »
World Citizen  (313 posts) Fri Jul-25-08 04:30 PM
Response to Reply #2

14. that's what the trolls do here

pretend they are far left and attack Obama for being too conservative or being "just another politician"

No...Actually mole that is the exact opposite of what you should do! :whatever: God these people suck at this! :whatever: :-)
Call me "Asshole" One more time!

Offline Chris_

« Reply #19 on: July 25, 2008, 07:08:56 PM »
No one ever said DUmmies were smart.

Offline Chris_

« Reply #20 on: July 25, 2008, 07:10:04 PM »

I've been exhibiting those same two qualities there for six years and I haven't had a problem.  Of course, I am always a gentleman.

:innocent:

It is almost impossible to point out to someone they are both ignorant and a Luddite without rankling The Powers That Be.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: July 25, 2008, 08:12:00 PM »
I asked that my FR name be suspended after it became obvious that the place was inhabited by a fair number of woman haters and not just those with libertarian leanings but Liberaltarians who cover themselves with proclamatins of being the "true" conservatives.

It is a cash cow for the owners which is fine but they should admit to that.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2008, 08:15:02 PM by Carl »

Offline Chris_

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2008, 08:13:52 PM »
I asked that my FR name be suspended after it became obvious that the place was inhabited by a fair number of woman haters and not just those with libertarian leanings but Liberaltarians who cover themselves with proclamatins of being the "true" conservatives.

It is a cash cow for the owners which is fine but they should admit to that.
I call them FRuitcakes.

Offline dandi

• Live long, and piss off liberals.
« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2008, 11:17:43 PM »

Really?  I don't have a particular shortage of either and I've been there since 1998. 
I don't want...anybody else
When I think about me I touch myself

Offline Chris_

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2008, 01:22:23 PM »
Just curious.....what were the Crevo Wars?

I read FR occasionally, but never joined, as I found the board software to be less than user-friendly........

doc