Author Topic: Anti-American Vet bashes the country; primitives eat it up  (Read 2993 times)

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
Re: Anti-American Vet bashes the country; primitives eat it up
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2015, 06:13:52 AM »
Hi5! How much do you want to bet his 'service' really involved him being an ELS from BCT for failure to adapt? I wonder if the folks at thisain'thell are tracking on this knucklehead...

I wouldn't bet against it.

And the thought crossed my mind too to have the guys at TAH check him out.

GMTA.  :cheersmate:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2015, 08:50:16 AM »
When I see some DUmbass claiming to have served in the armed forces of these United States, I remember the motto we have for the DUmbasses...."DUmmies lie, DUmmies lie all of the time". In other words, when a DUmbass claims to have done something or be something, I don't believe them and this is no different.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2015, 09:07:37 AM »
When I see some DUmbass claiming to have served in the armed forces of these United States, I remember the motto we have for the DUmbasses...."DUmmies lie, DUmmies lie all of the time". In other words, when a DUmbass claims to have done something or be something, I don't believe them and this is no different.

Well, the douchebag only mentioned Leonard Wood and Polk. No unit. Most vets don't say "I served at Gordon, Bragg, etc.", they'll tell you units. LW is basic training. Only major activities at Polk are JRTC and 4/10th Mountain Division. He said nothing about AIT, and I highly doubt he "managed" anything if he did serve. His brief military "history" is quite telling.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2015, 09:26:02 AM »
Well, the douchebag only mentioned Leonard Wood and Polk. No unit. Most vets don't say "I served at Gordon, Bragg, etc.", they'll tell you units. LW is basic training. Only major activities at Polk are JRTC and 4/10th Mountain Division. He said nothing about AIT, and I highly doubt he "managed" anything if he did serve. His brief military "history" is quite telling.

I heard that 25th ID is losing their Strykers.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2015, 09:32:23 AM »
 :cheersmate: to USA4ME for the find,
and,
 :cheersmate: to txradioguy for the most excellent pwnage of the whiney bitch..

Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2015, 09:35:24 AM »
I heard that 25th ID is losing their Strykers.

Really? I haven't worked with them since '07. That would be stupid. They're great vehicles.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2015, 09:41:59 AM »
Really? I haven't worked with them since '07. That would be stupid. They're great vehicles.

The Strykers aren't going away, just being given to another unit. They are allegedly giving to a national guard unit. I bet it has something to do with a lack of training areas in Hawaii that can support training for the Strykers. .
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline Rebel

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2015, 09:48:39 AM »
The Strykers aren't going away, just being given to another unit. They are allegedly giving to a national guard unit. I bet it has something to do with a lack of training areas in Hawaii that can support training for the Strykers. .

25th also has a brigade in Alaska that took over after the 172d deactivated. The 56th SBCT (PAARNG) is a Stryker unit.

Actually, I remember them making that argument before the 25th activated a brigade in Alaska because I was hoping I was going to get to go to Hawaii. I spent 104 days in '04 and 108 in '06 at Wainwright. They didn't want the Strykers messing up the land. I'd assume that was why they activated the 1/25th at Rich and Wainwright.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 09:51:39 AM by Rebel »

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2015, 10:02:16 AM »
25th also has a brigade in Alaska that took over after the 172d deactivated. The 56th SBCT (PAARNG) is a Stryker unit.

Actually, I remember them making that argument before the 25th activated a brigade in Alaska because I was hoping I was going to get to go to Hawaii. I spent 104 days in '04 and 108 in '06 at Wainwright. They didn't want the Strykers messing up the land. I'd assume that was why they activated the 1/25th at Rich and Wainwright.

That would make sense.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2015, 08:00:02 AM »
I was cleaning out my FB personal messages when I came across this little gem in the "other" folder...it appears I upset Mr. Adams:

How dare you come in my ****ing house you piece of shit and disrespect me

I'd love to reply to him on his BlackToe Knives page but I can't.  He promptly blocked me after he sent that.

What I would have said to him was "how dare YOU disrespect every veteran out there with your anti American anti military bullshit!"

****ing coward.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2015, 08:18:17 AM »
How dare you come in my ****ing house you piece of shit and disrespect me

Ok ****nut...let's dance.

admin@thisainthell.us

Wanted to know if when you guys had a spare minute you could check and see if this guy is legit.

https://www.facebook.com/jim.adams.1272

He came to the attention of myself and a few of my military comrades at www.conservativecave.com after he let loose with this spittle flinging rant:

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/02/02/veteran-has-had-it-with-republicans-dont-you-dare-thank-me-for-my-military-service/

After doing a little digging it turns out he’s been less than reputable with his knife make business as documented here:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/824351-Shame-on-you-Jim-Adams

He might just be a disgruntled POS who gets his rocks off and did legitimately serve…but my gut…and experience with these types of anti-war “I served so don’t question what I say…Bush sucks…Iraq sucked…Republicans suck” kind of rants tells me he’s either never served or he’s exaggerating his service to get more sales of his knives.

Anyway thanks for taking the time to read this and taking the time to check him out.  Love your site.  Keep up the good work.

V/r

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2015, 11:03:13 AM »

Ok ****nut...let's dance.

That'll fix his little red wagon, if he did serve, they will sniff it out.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2015, 01:03:34 PM »

We'll see what my inbox holds for me in the morning.  I sent the request from my .mil account so they wouldn't think I was just some crank or something like that.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2015, 05:57:50 AM »

And here's the reply I got:

I'd like to nail this guy, but without a current street address and with a common name like that,I can't be sure of anything I'd get back from the NPRC. Funny thing is, when I try to ask for that information, folks figure out who I am and dodge me. If you can come with anything that would nail him down to a ten digit grid square, let me know and I'll be glad to help.

Time to get busy...

Offline SVPete

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2015, 06:56:01 AM »
Funny thing is, when I try to ask for that information, folks figure out who I am and dodge me.

If I understand the meaning of that sentence correctly, it suggests that there is somewhat being hidden wrt this Jim Adams.

From the POV of this life-long civilian, there are two types of Stolen Valor:

* The "traditional" variety is the poser receiving unearned respect;

* The twisted modern (since the late 60?) is the phony "voluntarily-confessing" slanderer of good men.

Whether poser or slanderer, such disgust me.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2015, 11:47:06 AM »
If I understand the meaning of that sentence correctly, it suggests that there is somewhat being hidden wrt this Jim Adams.

Mr. Adams doesn't provide a lot of information on his FB page.  And because TAH is so well know with its stolen valor busts...people pick up on who is making the inquiry easier than they used to.

From the POV of this life-long civilian, there are two types of Stolen Valor:

* The "traditional" variety is the poser receiving unearned respect;

* The twisted modern (since the late 60?) is the phony "voluntarily-confessing" slanderer of good men.

Whether poser or slanderer, such disgust me.

Bot are equally worthy and deserving of disdain of regular Americans.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2015, 10:51:55 PM »
A sleazebag and crook.  :mental:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du