Author Topic: Anti-American Vet bashes the country; primitives eat it up  (Read 2918 times)

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
Anti-American Vet bashes the country; primitives eat it up
« on: July 09, 2015, 10:48:06 AM »
Quote from:
Quixote1818

Veteran Has Had It With Republicans: ‘Don’t You Dare Thank Me For My Military Service’

Link: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2015/02/02/veteran-has-had-it-with-republicans-dont-you-dare-thank-me-for-my-military-service/

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10026954898#post4

Quote from:
So from all us Veterans out here, ......"

Oh, really?? All??

So then the little twit shows up to pile on and receive praise from fellow haters of America.

Quote from:
shadowmayor

4. WMD's my ass

Thanks for posting this. I spent 2005 or OIF3 or two Thomas Friedman (suck on this) units worth of time in Abu Ghraib prison where we brought liberty and freedom to thousands of Iraqis detained and trapped inside of fences within high walls. Didn't believe in the war before I went, while I was there, and certainly not after I returned. But I was a soldier, and I couldn't live with the thought of another going in my place - it's complicated. I was a stop-lossed, cross-leveled engineer sent in with the MP reserves out of NY. We had more lead, RPG's and mortars and rockets rained on Abu Ghraib than any spot in Iraq. It was truly a hell-hole beyond description. Did the soldiers torture and humiliate prisoners before we arrived? You betchya as Palin might say. But those who ran the show - contract employees and officers didn't get blamed - naturally. The deaths and rapes and more were never released to the public. Wonder why?

We were told we were a liberating force, and not an occupying force. Camp Remembrance where most of the Iraqis were detained was to remind us all of those brave firemen and police officers who died on 9-11. Yet while we were there, the boy president let it slip that Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks in NY. Not to be deterred, we charlie-miked for the rest of the year. Had a front row view of the phony elections, drove down the roads and saw the murderous carnage unleashed by our war machine, and listened intently to groups of Sunni prisoners tell me around May of 05 that the US should leave as we were killing too many people and the Shiites were taking over. That was the point where the civil war was a done deal, thanks to our war pigs in charge.

I spoke out openly against the invasion to the chagrin of many in our unit at first, but by the end of the tour, a great many had changed their minds. Senators Schumer and Clinton were sent several letters begging them to help remove the Iraqis from Abu Ghraib as it was in violation of the Geneva conventions regarding protecting those under an army's charge and keeping them from harm and away from the field of battle. Crickets on that one folks, big crickets.

ISIS was formed in our prisons, er detention centers like Abu Ghraib and Bucca. I refuse to refer to them as ISIS as they're really Al Qaeda 3.0. Why weren't any of our generals fired? Why were our politicians and media so easily fooled by the bullshit surge? I came back to a brain dead country that had no idea what was going on, much of it in our name.

Apparently Abu was selected by that well known incarceration and war expert Wolfowitz as he found it to be centrally located. The list of ****-ups, disasters, and wanton disregard for the Iraqi people is endless. It really was a case of: Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people and kill them. Hardy ****in' har har.

So when a dip-shit repuke tries to thank me, I am no longer polite. I tell them: "No, let me thank you for voting for the bastards who led us into a terrible war, where millions of Iraqis lie dead and homeless and suffering, where our treasure was hemorrhaged to feed KBR and other private war profiteers and where my buddies and I came back broken both physically and psychically. And now we're expected to man-up and be quiet about all that shit?"

And if a democrat dares to thank me, I simply reply: "You have got to be ****ing kidding me right? Because if you don't know what a terrible insult that is, well lend me your ear, and I'll tell you a little bit about what war is really like, and I am positive you won't enjoy it one *******ed bit!"

And I always ask, "what the hell did the people of Iraq ever do to the people of the USA?"

Time to exhale

The Shadow Mayor

Figured some of you vets would like to see this since he's claiming he speaks for all of you.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
Re: Anti-American Vet bashes the country; primitives eat it up
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2015, 11:02:02 AM »
Just like John "seared in my brain" Kerry, the lad lies.  :loser:
Probably got caught puffing weed and drunk on his sorry ass.   :drunksailor:
Still angry he was disciplined.   :bawl:
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Online Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 11:10:01 AM »
 :yawn:

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2015, 01:02:43 PM »
so much I want to say to this clown. I wonder if his FB page is locked down?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline RayRaytheSBS

• "There are no dangerous weapons; there are only dangerous men."
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2015, 01:24:47 PM »
shadowmayor

4. WMD's my ass

Thanks for posting this. I spent 2005 or OIF3 or two Thomas Friedman (suck on this) units worth of time in Abu Ghraib prison where we brought liberty and freedom to thousands of Iraqis detained and trapped inside of fences within high walls. Didn't believe in the war before I went, while I was there, and certainly not after I returned. But I was a soldier, and I couldn't live with the thought of another going in my place - it's complicated. I was a stop-lossed, cross-leveled engineer sent in with the MP reserves out of NY. We had more lead, RPG's and mortars and rockets rained on Abu Ghraib than any spot in Iraq. It was truly a hell-hole beyond description. Did the soldiers torture and humiliate prisoners before we arrived? You betchya as Palin might say. But those who ran the show - contract employees and officers didn't get blamed - naturally. The deaths and rapes and more were never released to the public. Wonder why?

We were told we were a liberating force, and not an occupying force. Camp Remembrance where most of the Iraqis were detained was to remind us all of those brave firemen and police officers who died on 9-11. Yet while we were there, the boy president let it slip that Iraq had nothing to do with the attacks in NY. Not to be deterred, we charlie-miked for the rest of the year. Had a front row view of the phony elections, drove down the roads and saw the murderous carnage unleashed by our war machine, and listened intently to groups of Sunni prisoners tell me around May of 05 that the US should leave as we were killing too many people and the Shiites were taking over. That was the point where the civil war was a done deal, thanks to our war pigs in charge.

I spoke out openly against the invasion to the chagrin of many in our unit at first, but by the end of the tour, a great many had changed their minds. Senators Schumer and Clinton were sent several letters begging them to help remove the Iraqis from Abu Ghraib as it was in violation of the Geneva conventions regarding protecting those under an army's charge and keeping them from harm and away from the field of battle. Crickets on that one folks, big crickets.

ISIS was formed in our prisons, er detention centers like Abu Ghraib and Bucca. I refuse to refer to them as ISIS as they're really Al Qaeda 3.0. Why weren't any of our generals fired? Why were our politicians and media so easily fooled by the bullshit surge? I came back to a brain dead country that had no idea what was going on, much of it in our name.

Apparently Abu was selected by that well known incarceration and war expert Wolfowitz as he found it to be centrally located. The list of ****-ups, disasters, and wanton disregard for the Iraqi people is endless. It really was a case of: Join the Army, see the world, meet interesting people and kill them. Hardy ****in' har har.

So when a dip-shit repuke tries to thank me, I am no longer polite. I tell them: "No, let me thank you for voting for the bastards who led us into a terrible war, where millions of Iraqis lie dead and homeless and suffering, where our treasure was hemorrhaged to feed KBR and other private war profiteers and where my buddies and I came back broken both physically and psychically. And now we're expected to man-up and be quiet about all that shit?"

And if a democrat dares to thank me, I simply reply: "You have got to be ****ing kidding me right? Because if you don't know what a terrible insult that is, well lend me your ear, and I'll tell you a little bit about what war is really like, and I am positive you won't enjoy it one *******ed bit!"

And I always ask, "what the hell did the people of Iraq ever do to the people of the USA?"

Time to exhale

The Shadow Mayor

So in other words, you were one of the idiots who signed up for the reserves for the college money, never actually thinking you might be called upon to, oh I don't know, GO TO WAR!! An Engineer... being cross-leveled to an MP unit out of NY sounds kind of funky to me. I've heard of cross-leveling, but not to have someone who is not MOS-Q'd in the job. Unless the Guard and reserves do it differently?

The fact that you are from NY tells me all I need to know about you. You probably are from one of the blue hellholes that infest that state, and thought that it would be like Vietnam and you'd be able to get stoned on some good drugs. It was NOT YOUR PLACE to question the mission while CONDUCTING it. In the military, you don't get the LUXURY of questioning whether something is right or not, only whether it is Lawful or unlawful. And I'm sure you would find a way to consider it ALL unlawful, wouldn't you.

You sir, have the unmitigated nerve to do a frickin' CONVERSION bouncy about while you were deployed? I call B.S.  :bs:

As for the rest, you sound like a whiny bitch, let me guess, since you are on DU, you are this guy right?
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2015, 01:29:26 PM »
600 mustard gas canisters found

Hundreds of chlorine gas canisters found

Sarin gas artillery shell used as an IED and soldiers treated for mild exposure to nerve agents.

And yet these moronic ****tards STILL insiste there were no WMD's found.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 01:38:42 PM by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline RayRaytheSBS

« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2015, 01:49:10 PM »
600 mustard gas canisters found

Hundreds of chlorine gas canisters found

Sarin gas artillery shell used as an IED and soldiers treated for mild exposure to nerve agents.

And yet these moronic ****tards STILL insiste there were no WMD's found.

Doesn't fit with their worldview that BOOOOOOOOSHHITLER was annexing the sudetanland when he invaded Iraq. The fact that all of the above was found, 100 TONS of yellowcake uranium was found, and a mysterious convoy headed to Syria just before the invasion began, and all the sudden, Syria had chemical weapons is irrelevant in their eyes. America is EVIL, and must pay for imaginary crimes that they believe we committed.
“Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor, and the contrary opinion is wishful thinking at its worst. Breeds that forget this basic truth have always paid for it with their lives and their freedoms”

“The best things in life are beyond money; their price is agony and sweat and devotion ... and the price demanded for the most precious of all things in life is life itself - ultimate cost for perfect value.”

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2015, 01:54:45 PM »
Doesn't fit with their worldview that BOOOOOOOOSHHITLER was annexing the sudetanland when he invaded Iraq. The fact that all of the above was found, 100 TONS of yellowcake uranium was found, and a mysterious convoy headed to Syria just before the invasion began, and all the sudden, Syria had chemical weapons is irrelevant in their eyes. America is EVIL, and must pay for imaginary crimes that they believe we committed.

Let's not forget too that Al-qaeda was running a training camp and chem weapons testing facility north of Tikrit prior to the invasion.

Amazing how Libtards forget facts like that.

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2015, 03:37:40 PM »
So from all us Veterans out here, ......"

You don't speak for me, you little bitch.
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2015, 03:47:29 PM »
shadowmayor

So when a dip-shit repuke tries to thank me, I am no longer polite. I tell them: "No, let me thank you for voting for the bastards who led us into a terrible war, where millions of Iraqis lie dead and homeless and suffering blah blah blah...

That, you sorry sack of ****, would earn you getting the taste slapped out of your mouth by this old Sailor with a follow on invitation to jump if you felt froggy enough.

So from all us Veterans out here, ......

Don't ever pretend you speak for me, vermin.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline the county

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2015, 03:50:38 PM »
so much I want to say to this clown. I wonder if his FB page is locked down?

This prick sells knives:

http://www.jimadamsknives.com/index.html

made my first knife when I was only 14. I made my second knife when I was 46. I finally found out what I wanted to do with the rest of my life. Knives are my passion. I eat, drink, and sleep Knives. In two years, I have went from Simple Fix Blades to Integrals and now Folders. Two years ago I left my factory job to make knives. I never reget that descision. I wake up everyday wondering what direction I will go next. I am still trying to find my place. I am really in no big hurry. Because it took me 45 years to get here and I am really enjoying the Journey.

Jim

Cross-eyed tard sort of reminds me of old Hawkeye-X. GFY.

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2015, 04:40:57 PM »
You don't speak for me, you little bitch.

You and Wasp speak perfectly for me.  H5s duly given.
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2015, 04:43:37 PM »
It just goes to prove that all their bellyaching over the Confederate flag had absolutely NOTHING to do with patriotism to America. They just want to prove they can destroy a flag.

The next flag they will go after will be the American flag -- which they have desecrated innumerable times.

Then they will ignore the ISIS flag while they dance around the fag flag.

And if the fact that jackass claims millions of Iraqis died it just goes to prove he's either a poser or brainwashed idiot.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2015, 04:49:01 PM »
You and Wasp speak perfectly for me.  H5s duly given.

And one back to ya.   :-)
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline the county

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2015, 04:49:41 PM »

Offline SSG Snuggle Bunny

• Global Moderator
  • Voted Rookie-of-the-Year, 3 years running
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2015, 04:58:37 PM »
Yo, just to let you know:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/824351-Shame-on-you-Jim-Adams

He's a piece of shit.

Corrupt sleaze as well as a liar.

Now I wonder what his RE code might be.
According to the Bible, "know" means "yes."

Offline 67 Rover

NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline redwhit

« Reply #17 on: July 09, 2015, 06:58:07 PM »

He's a piece of shit.

Wow, now that's some hardcore crazy.  Well worth the price of admission.  Reminds me of the DU meta or the old ATA forums.  37 pages spanning two months?  After all that I feel like I need a cigarette.

Offline the county

« Reply #18 on: July 09, 2015, 07:00:20 PM »
Here is another one of Dimjim's FB pages:

https://www.facebook.com/jim.a.knives

And here is a resume:

http://www.indeed.com/r/Jim-Adams/bf283e89adcb3128

Illiterate bitch. Check out the twitter:

https://twitter.com/ke4ozo

He has a photo bucket account by the same name and he is a member of "Occupy Memphis". Ass.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
  • Now, with 99% less yellow!
« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2015, 08:23:18 PM »

All us veterans?  Pound it, phuckface.

Resume:

MILITARY
Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri
Fort Polk, LA, Machinist in charge of a mobile machine shop

::) ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 08:33:33 PM by 98ZJUSMC »

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

"Accuse others of what you do." - Karl Marx

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2015, 08:29:11 PM »

On the news...... once,  and then?

Never seen again.

Liberal thinking is a two-legged stool and magical thinking is one of the legs, the other is a combination of self-loating and misanthropy.  To understand it, you would have to be able to sit on that stool while juggling two elephants, an anvil and a fragmentation grenade, sans pin.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #21 on: July 09, 2015, 08:56:17 PM »
Quote from: the county on Today at 04:49:41 PM

He's a piece of shit.

Wow, now that's some hardcore crazy.  Well worth the price of admission.  Reminds me of the DU meta or the old ATA forums.  37 pages spanning two months?  After all that I feel like I need a cigarette.

That thread is priceless.  A look inside the mind of a complete turd.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2015, 02:56:26 AM »
Before he deletes it:

The full text of what I said to him:

If you are a veteran or currently serving in the U.S. military, I ask you to stay away from this man. If you're looking for a custom knife go elsewhere. He recently sent out an insulting degrading and quite frankly ignorant rant that insults the living and the dead who have served our country.

The rant can be found here: http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=103284.0

It's been preserved for all to see...even if you try to erase it here.

In addition it appears that there has been an issue under his company's previous name (BlackToe Knives) of actually making knives that he's paid to make going back five years.

That episode can be found here: http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/824351-Shame-on-you-Jim-Adams

Mr. Adams...HOW DARE YOU claim to speak for all veterans! Speak for yourself but don't claim in your hate filled unintelligent rant to speak for ALL of us. Your narrow minded and quite frankly uninformed diatribe is an insult to anyone who has put on the uniform. It might play well on Libtard websites and FB pages but it doesn't and won't play well to the military population in the U.S. especially once they read the rant you left on your FB page.

Oh and by the way...you do NOT speak for me.

There's not an honest vet that would want to thank you for your alleged "service" after the insults you hurled at us. You should have really educated yourself before you hit send on that spew.

Offline 98ZJUSMC

• The Most Deplorable
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2015, 06:03:57 AM »
Before he deletes it:

:II:  :hi5:

Offline RayRaytheSBS

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2015, 06:08:23 AM »
Before he deletes it:

Hi5! How much do you want to bet his 'service' really involved him being an ELS from BCT for failure to adapt? I wonder if the folks at thisain'thell are tracking on this knucklehead...