Author Topic: an open letter to BuzzClik  (Read 3892 times)

Offline Bad Dog

• God help me I do love it so
Re: an open letter to BuzzClik
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2015, 03:52:37 PM »
Awwwww, Mongo straight!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28khv-BydeY[/youtube]

OK...OK just sniff the glove.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #26 on: April 06, 2015, 11:58:22 AM »
That's five questions, but who's counting? In order and renumbered:

1) The IRS by Congressional mandate

My question was not about the mechanism of taking money. The IRS didn't exist for the majority of our nation's history, so you can't claim that they are the authority. I am not even questioning the authority of the gov't to levy taxes, nor will any conservative. We know that there are LEGITIMATE purposes for the gov't to spend money. I am questioning the MORAL RIGHT that you leftists claim to other people's property. Or, to rephrase it, does the world owe you a living?

2) No.
3) No.
4) No.

So, you do admit that refusals of service occur and are not tied to hate, but to business principles. Would you also admit that people have a right to choose who they associate with?

5) No.

One word answers are not indicative of desire to engage in debate. It sounds like you're scared of saying the wrong thing. I'm sure everyone here would rather see the courage of your convictions than some mealy-mouthed response.

Next question: Do I have a right to demand a Jewish deli cater my event with cuban sandwiches and BLTs? Or force a halal butcher to sell me a pig carcass?

And followup: If I have to SUE a business to provide a service, what is their motivation to provide the best service possible? Another lawsuit? They would argue that they didn't want to do it in the first place, but the client was SO INSISTENT they sued, and I would find for the respondent if I were on that jury. Wouldn't you want the best service possible for a major event like a WEDDING?

Offline thundley4

« Reply #27 on: April 06, 2015, 03:09:28 PM »

And followup: If I have to SUE a business to provide a service, what is their motivation to provide the best service possible? Another lawsuit? They would argue that they didn't want to do it in the first place, but the client was SO INSISTENT they sued, and I would find for the respondent if I were on that jury. Wouldn't you want the best service possible for a major event like a WEDDING?

They don't sue to force the businesses to provide a service. They file suit to force the business to go out of business or at least pay fines.  It's an attack on Christianity

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #28 on: April 06, 2015, 03:59:27 PM »
They don't sue to force the businesses to provide a service. They file suit to force the business to go out of business or at least pay fines.  It's an attack on Christianity

Found an article today by a Christian baker. They state that they will serve gay weddings, but will donate 100% of the revenues (not profits, revenues) to a religious freedom non-profit, and want everyone to know that is their policy.

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #29 on: April 06, 2015, 04:06:09 PM »
Found an article today by a Christian baker. They state that they will serve gay weddings, but will donate 100% of the revenues (not profits, revenues) to a religious freedom non-profit, and want everyone to know that is their policy.

Better yet, go with an anti abortion group...Make their heads splode.

Offline txradioguy

• Minister of Propaganda
  • Rule 39
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2015, 04:22:44 AM »
^^^

This
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Creator of the largest Fight Club thread ever!

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=83285.0

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #31 on: April 07, 2015, 11:56:58 AM »

It's all that, plus it's their attempt to force Christians to their knees, to bow not to the Lord Jesus Christ, but to the god of liberalism, the gay agenda, and any other complete vacuum of traditional values they can wangle.

It's anger, hatred, and bitterness and it eats them alive.
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2015, 07:18:42 AM »
Just look how "brilliant" DUmbass buzzy really is.

http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=101637.0

After getting his idiot ass handed to him over and over,he runs away.
Finally in the middle of last night he pops in to show us his response.
A DUmp thread where he is safely shielded from any of us.

Thanks for proving how idiotic and chicken shit you are buzzy.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #33 on: April 10, 2015, 08:58:44 AM »

Yeah, it's been a bit quiet on the buzz front. Works for me.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline BuzzClik

« Reply #34 on: April 10, 2015, 09:00:31 AM »

Today must be opposite day, Carl. Along with "Talk Like a Pirate Day", I just don't particpate.

After spending a few days of futility attempting to discuss a book and never getting a single response dealing with the content of the book or the author, Bad Dog decided to get nostalgic and bring up Climage Gate, the email scandal surrounding the East Anglia University Climate Research Unit. I told Bad Dog the issue was settled after multiple investigations, but he pleaded total ignorance to the investigations and that I was a liar. Rather than look up the information himself (or getting an assist from a small, cheering crowd), I relented and gave him two links to the panel results demonstrating full exoneration of all the scientific allegations. To which Wasp69 responded, "EAU's CRU was not exonerated of anything." This brought an orgasmic level of cheering from the adoring throng and prompted you to say, "Buzzy,you are so far in over your head and out of your league it is pathetic." Considering that Wasp69 admitted to spending all of 30 seconds examining the reports, and that he was wrong, I reluctantly re-read the reports and compiled a response outlining how I was completely correct and that Wasp69's declaration that CRU members"were found to have hidden data (by legal meas or otherwise), thwarted FOI requests, and sought to discredit those that they did not believe were going to advance their agenda" was wrong. Close on the FOIA issue, but not correct.

Knowing full well that any attempt to settle the issue here was a waste of time, I posted it at DU. You've already linked my DU posting here and in the Science Club, so you've already been to DU. Feel free to flex that intellect and take me to task. You'll note that I made no reference to our debate over here, and I will not out you or anyone else who chooses to debate the subject. Of course, you'll be unable to call me a knob gobbler or a chicken shit. Are you game or will you continue with your present approach of yelling at clouds?

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: April 10, 2015, 09:06:07 AM »
Today must be opposite day, Carl. Along with "Talk Like a Pirate Day", I just don't particpate.

After spending a few days of futility attempting to discuss a book and never getting a single response dealing with the content of the book or the author, Bad Dog decided to get nostalgic and bring up Climage Gate, the email scandal surrounding the East Anglia University Climate Research Unit. I told Bad Dog the issue was settled after multiple investigations, but he pleaded total ignorance to the investigations and that I was a liar. Rather than look up the information himself (or getting an assist from a small, cheering crowd), I relented and gave him two links to the panel results demonstrating full exoneration of all the scientific allegations. To which Wasp69 responded, "EAU's CRU was not exonerated of anything." This brought an orgasmic level of cheering from the adoring throng and prompted you to say, "Buzzy,you are so far in over your head and out of your league it is pathetic." Considering that Wasp69 admitted to spending all of 30 seconds examining the reports, and that he was wrong, I reluctantly re-read the reports and compiled a response outlining how I was completely correct and that Wasp69's declaration that CRU members"were found to have hidden data (by legal meas or otherwise), thwarted FOI requests, and sought to discredit those that they did not believe were going to advance their agenda" was wrong. Close on the FOIA issue, but not correct.

Knowing full well that any attempt to settle the issue here was a waste of time, I posted it at DU. You've already linked my DU posting here and in the Science Club, so you've already been to DU. Feel free to flex that intellect and take me to task. You'll note that I made no reference to our debate over here, and I will not out you or anyone else who chooses to debate the subject. Of course, you'll be unable to call me a knob gobbler or a chicken shit. Are you game or will you continue with your present approach of yelling at clouds?

Nice try for a mole trap while you hide behind skinners skirt.
No you jackass,you post your drivel here and defend it here if you have the balls or shut the **** up.

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: April 10, 2015, 09:17:45 AM »
Notice also buzzy that you are still allowed here,you have not been banned despite your own antics.
Pretty ironic that your reaction is to say "oh,come to the DUmp to talk",a place that any of us would be banned in one post.

Thanks for showing us all first hand what a typically ignorant joke a leftist is.

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #37 on: April 10, 2015, 10:18:43 AM »
Buzzy drivel snipped... This brought an orgasmic level of cheering from the adoring throng..." more Buzzy drivel snipped

Jeez, Buzzy, I read all of that and your DU screed and I never got hard once. Or heard any orgasmic cheering.

That isn't the fault of my equipment. My johnson works just fine.

Must be more of your lies again... :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #38 on: April 10, 2015, 11:05:04 AM »
Notice also buzzy that you are still allowed here,you have not been banned despite your own antics.
Pretty ironic that your reaction is to say "oh,come to the DUmp to talk",a place that any of us would be banned in one post.

Pretty typical behavior for these brave intellectuals, though, isn't it?  Buzzy proves, once again, how none of them survive outside of the collective...
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline Carl

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: April 10, 2015, 11:27:23 AM »
Pretty typical behavior for these brave intellectuals, though, isn't it?  Buzzy proves, once again, how none of them survive outside of the collective...

Then will run around screaming "Boy,I sure showed them!!!!!  :hyper:"

I think this http://conservativecave.com/index.php?topic=101690.0 is very profound and why they need their endless bouncies.

Offline docstew

• My Wife is awesome!
« Reply #40 on: April 10, 2015, 12:31:21 PM »

Quote from: BuzzClik on April 05, 2015, 12:53:20 PM

That's five questions, but who's counting? In order and renumbered:

1) The IRS by Congressional mandate

My question was not about the mechanism of taking money. The IRS didn't exist for the majority of our nation's history, so you can't claim that they are the authority. I am not even questioning the authority of the gov't to levy taxes, nor will any conservative. We know that there are LEGITIMATE purposes for the gov't to spend money. I am questioning the MORAL RIGHT that you leftists claim to other people's property. Or, to rephrase it, does the world owe you a living?

2) No.
3) No.
4) No.

So, you do admit that refusals of service occur and are not tied to hate, but to business principles. Would you also admit that people have a right to choose who they associate with?

5) No.

One word answers are not indicative of desire to engage in debate. It sounds like you're scared of saying the wrong thing. I'm sure everyone here would rather see the courage of your convictions than some mealy-mouthed response.

Next question: Do I have a right to demand a Jewish deli cater my event with cuban sandwiches and BLTs? Or force a halal butcher to sell me a pig carcass?

Buzz is still hiding. Refusing to engage in a debate generally means you know your arguments are weak.

Put up or shut up, Buzz. You want a debate? I'm your huckleberry...

Offline Bad Dog

« Reply #41 on: April 10, 2015, 12:42:09 PM »
Buzz is still hiding. Refusing to engage in a debate generally means you know your arguments are weak.

Put up or shut up, Buzz. You want a debate? I'm your huckleberry...

His problem is that he is pretty much incompetent on any subject he tries to debate.  Granted, the DUmp isn't noted for it's intellectual prowess but, you would think they could do better than this simpering failure.