Author Topic: The Next Winter Storm Is on Its Way to You. Rockhead  (Read 560 times)

Offline CC27

The Next Winter Storm Is on Its Way to You. Rockhead
« on: December 09, 2019, 03:12:21 PM »
MineralMan (125,745 posts)

The Next Winter Storm Is on Its Way to You

I just blew 2-3" of snow off my driveway and walks, And that's it for about a week. We're gonna get below zero weather for a couple of days here in Minnesota, but east of us, it's gonna get nasty again. A big storm just left California and is heading East. Our little Alberta Clipper that I just dealt with is heading south east. Those storms are going to collide somewhere south and east of here and that's going to make an ugly mess for someone.

So, watch your local weather reports in the upper midwest and midwest, along with the entire east coast. Something's heading your way that will bring some interesting weather with it. Bad in some places, and not so bad in others.

https://www.democraticunderground.com/100212765098

Is there anything this ahole isn't an expert at? He is the biggest  condescending DUmmie alive.

Offline Zathras

• This is the way.
Re: The Next Winter Storm Is on Its Way to You. Rockhead
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2019, 03:29:59 PM »
Is there anything this ahole isn't an expert at? He is the biggest  condescending DUmmie alive.

The only thing Rockhead is an expert at is being the most condescending DUmmie alive.
Solve a man's problem with violence and help him for a day. Teach a man how to solve his problems with violence, help him for a lifetime - Belkar Bitterleaf

If racist dog whistles are meant to be only heard by racists, then it is quite interesting how progressives seem to be the only people who can hear them. - Leonydus Johnson

What makes a good soldier? The ability to fire 3 rounds a minute in any weather. - Major Richard Sharpe

Offline USA4ME

• Evil Capitalist
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2019, 03:30:36 PM »
As stupid as Rockhead is, many primitives would be completely lost without him explaining to them even the most simple of concepts.

Because third world peasant labor is a good thing.

Offline Old n Grumpy

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 03:52:10 PM »
I just blew 2-3" of snow off my driveway and walks,

So that confirms it, you are the blowhard of the year! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :-) :-) :-) :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :loser:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 05:04:54 PM »
The annual Global Cooling event for the northern hemisphere is happening! :tongue:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline landofconfusion80

« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2019, 07:52:45 AM »
The only weather reports I trust come from ben franklin.
One Who Grows (244 posts)
20. absolute bullshit. the cave is unspeakably vile.

I don't know how any of you can live with yourselves.

:)