Author Topic: Blue State Released Illegal Immigrant Convicted Of Killing Two Children Despite  (Read 55 times)

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
Blue State Released Illegal Immigrant Convicted Of Killing Two Children Despite ICE Detainer
https://dailycaller.com/2024/05/21/connecticut-ignored-ice-detainer-on-illegal/

Connecticut law enforcement officials released an illegal immigrant convicted of killing two young children in a drunk driving accident, despite a detainer request lodged against him, according to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE).

ICE agents apprehended Israel Alejandro Gonzalez-Arcinega, a 40-year-old Mexican national convicted of two counts of manslaughter, illegal operation of a motor vehicle under the influence of alcohol and other crimes in Connecticut, the agency announced in a press release on Monday. ICE is blasting local officials in the state for releasing the noncitizen back into the community despite an immigration detainer placed on him.

“Israel Gonzalez was convicted of driving under the influence and killing two Connecticut children,” ERO Boston Field Office Director Todd M. Lyons said in a statement. “His actions shattered a family.”

“We cannot allow unlawfully present convicted felons to victimize the residents of our communities,” Lyons continued. “ERO Boston will continue to prioritize public safety by apprehending and removing egregious offenders like Mr. Gonzalez from our New England neighborhoods.”

Gonzalez was arrested in 2013 following a deadly car crash in Meriden, Connecticut, that killed two children and injured others, according to local reporting at the time. He fled the scene after killing two siblings — an 8-year-old brother and 5-year-old sister — and hospitalizing their parents.

Israel Gonzalez should of been deported, but Connecticut let him go.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline Old n Grumpy

This is really unbelievable,the people responsible for this need to be removed  :thatsright: :rant: :rant:
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!