Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 5638 times)

Offline ColonelCarrots

Re: Hello!
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2012, 01:15:26 PM »
What is your opinion of peach cobbler?
Never had it.

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2012, 02:14:41 PM »
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline Undies

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2012, 02:29:28 PM »
Never had it.

Then you education is incomplete.  You need peach cobbler.  Ask your Daddy.

Offline arachnyd

• Probationary (Probie)
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2012, 08:11:58 PM »
Also its gonna be my first time voting this year. I'm voting for Obama to get a new job.

Welcome!

Offline obumazombie

• Siege engine to lib fortresses
  • Last of the great minorities
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2012, 09:53:28 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Glad you are here. I hope your stay is long and prosperous.
The question before us now, is, Does God hate Colonels, or carrots, or any combination thereof ?
There were only two options for gender. At last count there are at least 12, according to libs. By that standard, I'm a male lesbian.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2012, 10:27:09 PM »
No cause God doesn't hate, only Republicans can hate. (That's all I've learned from the DUmmies.)

Offline Eupher

• U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2012, 10:27:54 PM »
Welcome, colonel.

Don't let your Dad bogart the veggie peeler, eh? He's gotta a lot of work to do.  :-)
Adams E2 Euphonium, built in 2017
Boosey & Co. Imperial Euphonium, built in 1941
Edwards B454 bass trombone, built 2012
Bach Stradivarius 42OG tenor trombone, built 1992
Kanstul 33-T BBb tuba, built 2011
Fender Precision Bass Guitar, built ?
Mouthpiece data provided on request.

Offline ColonelCarrots

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2012, 11:16:43 PM »
The name dates back to when my Dad started a clan when America's Army was fairly new. This is the picture he drew.

Also this is from my latest blog post.

Its amazing in a game like Empire: Total War where things that happen there are real world scenarios. I have been at constant war on numerous fronts in my latest campaign which is this story. It reflects more in real life than you can imagine. Every turn I’m only making about 3000 gold. I make about 10,000 every turn that goes to pay for the military, but the economy is taking a huge toll because of the wars.

I’ve had to build two large armies, a Navy, and have had to exempt taxes from conquered territories to make the populace happy (until they conform with their new government). All this money goes to the war front. When I can spare money it goes to infrastructure. It goes back to the people, but the war is more important and comes first. It is a national security threat and until our borders are safe and our enemies are vanquished, the war will always continue.

So think about it. Do you want your enemies at your gates, or do you want the government to pay for your birth control?

Offline Bondai

• Rode hard and put up wet too many times.
« Reply #33 on: August 22, 2012, 05:07:42 AM »
Welcome CC. Glad to have you here. I'm looking forward to reading your blog. :-)

"It's mercy, compassion, and forgiveness I lack; not rationality".

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2012, 06:32:56 PM »
Kinda late, but welcome to CC.  :cheersmate:
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline sunsettommy

• Patriot Master
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2012, 07:06:59 PM »
Hello! I'm Jonathan, or ColonelCarrots as my internet name. I'm Sgt Snugglebunny's son so let the people rejoice in having two of him.

A little about myself, starting college in a couple of weeks. Majoring in a Bachelor of Theology. Long term I plan on being an Army Chaplain and serve the rest of my days in the military until they kick me out.

In my spare time I like to play video games and recently I've started a blog on little short stories on what I do. Currently I'm telling a story in a series of newspaper like articles in Empire Total War. Which is here http://colonelcarrots.tumblr.com/

Also its gonna be my first time voting this year. I'm voting for Obama to get a new job.

Welcome!

:cheersmate:

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2012, 08:08:40 PM »
Kinda late, but welcome to CC.  :cheersmate:

Hi Five Ptarmy!   :wink:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent