Author Topic: Schilling v Carter Hypocracy?  (Read 11305 times)

Offline The Stranger

• Just Off Probation
  • Every man is like the company he keeps
"Show me your friends and I'll show you your Future"

Offline SVPete

Re: Schilling v Carter Hypocracy?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 07:43:59 AM »
So Schilling is suspended for telling the truth on a personal twitter account.

Cris Carter explains how to be a good thug and isn't suspended.

ESPN and the NFL are two different entities, but at the level of sports/athletics culture hypocrisy abounds, along with denial, sweeping @#$% under the rug, and total inconsistency and lack of proportion in disciplinary measures. Athletes who are utter thugs with millions of $$ to fund their thuggery have become a problem in upper level sports, and pro leagues, universities, and sports reporters are way late in recognizing that and figuring out how to deal with it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 09:34:09 AM »
ESPN is dwindling away into a complete shill for especially the NFL & NBA.  And for bizzaro rules for its broadcasters & their personal statements & beliefs.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline The Stranger

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2015, 09:49:19 AM »
ESPN and the NFL are two different entities, but at the level of sports/athletics culture hypocrisy abounds, along with denial, sweeping @#$% under the rug, and total inconsistency and lack of proportion in disciplinary measures. Athletes who are utter thugs with millions of $$ to fund their thuggery have become a problem in upper level sports, and pro leagues, universities, and sports reporters are way late in recognizing that and figuring out how to deal with it.

Carter works as an NFL analyst for ESPN
Both are/were employed by ESPN.

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2015, 02:12:37 PM »
Both are/were employed by ESPN.

Ah, missed that. I'd mainly heard the audio clip of his speech to NFL rookies, on how to be a thug and get away with it.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline The Stranger

• Just Off Probation
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2015, 06:13:22 PM »
Ah, missed that. I'd mainly heard the audio clip of his speech to NFL rookies, on how to be a thug and get away with it.
With the money they make and the education they have  ::) isn't even thinking of the concept of a fall guy because you may be a thug pretty sad?

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2015, 09:54:16 PM »
ESPN is a joke.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du