Author Topic: In WInston Churchill - Hollywood rewards a mass murderer  (Read 5153 times)

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

Re: In WInston Churchill - Hollywood rewards a mass murderer
« Reply #25 on: March 13, 2018, 05:08:16 PM »
It is at the point where any heroic white man has to be somehow destroyed to achieve the end of making the history of the world Afrocentric.

Hear, hear!
I wonder who'll be next?

Offline diesel driver

• Creepy Ass Cracker and Smart-Ass White Boy!
  • Enhancing My Carbon Footprint!
« Reply #26 on: March 13, 2018, 05:28:32 PM »
You know, sir, I'm really tired of this stale old British-bashing, which has  been going on all of my adult life.

The primitives don't know shit about it.

I'm sure that as history advances, it'll be commonly agreed that these people were some of the most decent, the most civilized, the most magnanimous people ever to grace this planet.

https://youtu.be/nhKYg641K3c

AMEN, Brother!!!
Murphy's 3rd Law:  "You can't make anything 'idiot DUmmie proof'.  The world will just create a better idiot DUmmie."

Liberals are like Slinkys.  Basically useless, but they do bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs...

Global warming supporters believe that a few hundred million tons of CO2 has more control over our climate than a million mile in diameter, unshielded thermo-nuclear fusion reactor at the middle of the solar system.

"A dead enemy is a peaceful enemy.  Blessed be the peacemakers". - U.S. Marine Corp

You can't fix stupid, but you can vote it out of office.

Offline Movie buff- The Sequel

« Reply #27 on: March 14, 2018, 04:58:22 AM »
Suttee or Sati was the custom of a widow self-immolating on her dead husband's funeral pyre.

Sometimes it was self- immolating. Other times, when the widow was reluctant to burn herself alive, she would be taken by her fellow citizens and forcefully burned to death against her will. That, I think, was the main issue.
After the British banned Suttee, several Indians protested that it was a time- honored cultural tradition (Were it in modern America, I'm sure liberal Democrats would happily repeal the ban along those lines, out of fear of seeming "Intolerant"). Sir Charles Napier, leader of the British occupation, gave a reply I'll never forget:
"Be it so. This burning of widows is your custom; prepare the funeral pile. But my nation has also a custom. When men burn women alive we hang them, and confiscate all their property. My carpenters shall therefore erect gibbets on which to hang all concerned when the widow is consumed. Let us all act according to national customs."
Yeah, the British at times abused their power in India, as nearly all outside forces occupying foreign nations sadly do at times, but they also brought an end to a lot of barbaric, genuinely evil practices such as Suttee.

Offline Ptarmigan

• Bunny Slayer
  • God Hates Bunnies
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2018, 09:52:02 PM »
You know, sir, I'm really tired of this stale old British-bashing, which has  been going on all of my adult life.

The primitives don't know shit about it.

I'm sure that as history advances, it'll be commonly agreed that these people were some of the most decent, the most civilized, the most magnanimous people ever to grace this planet.

https://youtu.be/nhKYg641K3c

France, Belgium, and Spain were much worse when it came to colonialism.
Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
-Napoleon Bonaparte

Allow enemies their space to hate; they will destroy themselves in the process.
-Lisa Du

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2018, 12:24:38 AM »
>Words, in the end, are all that Churchill admirers can point to. His actions are another matter altogether.

You ignorant scrunt, you give Rastafarian a bad name.  Can you spell  esad?  You forgot to be educated by your parents.  Not you fault that you are as dumb as most DUmocrats.  I feel for your idiocy.  wake or gtfo.