Author Topic: Why does unconditional support of the D party bother some?  (Read 908 times)

Offline CC27

Star Member Eliot Rosewater (13,021 posts)

Why does unconditional support of the D party bother some?

I wonder if they understand math.

There are how many political parties in America? (please dont waste my time with saying more than 2)

So you either are on board to support the D party unconditionally or you are not. If you are not then that ends up helping the other party.

period.

Now if in 10 years the Democrats control the entire government and they appoint justices that overturn Roe or shit like that, then said unconditional support ends.

NOT before that.

Unless some are confused that TODAY's D party is not on the right side of the issues? If you think that, you either are a republican or should be.

Let me try it this way.

Do you understand my statement has NOTHING to do with blind allegiance to a political party? NOTHING?

https://upload.democraticunderground.com/100210357845

That a threat DUmmie?  :whatever:

Online Old n Grumpy

Re: Why does unconditional support of the D party bother some?
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 01:23:05 PM »
Do you understand my statement has NOTHING to do with blind allegiance to a political party? NOTHING?

It sure as hell sounds like it to me, you are a special kind of stupid if you think otherwise.

The people of cuba, venezuela and north korea have blind allegiance to teier party, how well off are they?

Unconditional support is ok for you as long as it is in line with your beliefs. you are an ass hole.
Life is tough and it’s even tougher when you’re stupid

Basking in the glow of my white Privilege, while I water the Begonias with liberal tears!

I will give up my guns when the liberals give up their illegal aliens

We need a Bull Shit tax to make the Democrats go broke!

Offline Skul

• Sometimes I drink water just to surprise my liver
  • Chief of the cathouse
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 03:24:16 PM »
Skimmer, Elad and thàt other guy demànd totàl subjugation.
They insist on it.   
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 10:57:36 PM by Skul »
Then-Chief Justice John Marshall observed, “Between a balanced republic and a democracy, the difference is like that between order and chaos.”

John Adams warned in a letter, “Remember democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet, that did not commit suicide.”

Offline DUmpsterDiver

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 09:54:41 PM »
> Idiot RoseColoredH2O: Do you understand my statement has NOTHING to do with blind allegiance to a political party? NOTHING?

Do even understand why you are a moron?  Are you just stupid or ignorant?  You are no better than an atheist or evangelical who think they have all the answers...in fact you appear to be even less intelligent.