Author Topic: Illegal To Pat Down Terrorist Same Way TSA Pats Down Airline Passengers  (Read 916 times)

Offline CG6468

Illegal To Pat Down Terrorist Same Way TSA Pats Down Airline Passengers

Have you ever experienced a pat down by a TSA agent while flying somewhere?  I don’t fly often, but I’ve had pat downs twice.  One was minor but the other was enough to inflict pain and discomfort of my genitals.  The TSA agent ran his hand up into my groin quite rapidly and it felt like someone had hit me in family jewels.  I told him that was awfully forceful and painful and the guy just gave me a go to hell kind of look and never said a word.

Millions of other passengers have experienced the same and worse.  Mark Hyman of Behind the Headlines, used the Freedom of Information Act to obtain over 200 pages of complaints from passengers who felt violated, groped and molested at the hands of TSA agents.  One complaint was from a woman who had a metal implant in hip and who has to fly frequently on her job.  Part of her complaint read:

{snip}

But let three suspected terrorists complain about being patted down and a federal judge rules that it must stop.  Three detainees at Guantanamo Bay filed a lawsuit against Barack Obama, claiming that they are being violated every time they are searched when they leave or return to their cells.

Saeed Mohammed Saleh Hatim, Fadhel Hussein Saleh Hentif and Abdurrahman Abdallah Ali Mahmoud Al Shubati filed suit in the United States District Court for the District of Columbia.  They complained that new search guidelines issued in May was disrespectful of their religious and cultural sensitivities.

Chalk up another insulting win for muzzies
Illinois, south of the gun controllers in Chi town