Author Topic: A post on my sports board (RE: UBL)  (Read 875 times)

Offline Rebel

• Stick a fork in us. We're done.
  • Administrator
A post on my sports board (RE: UBL)
« on: May 02, 2011, 08:36:47 AM »
By Lord Stanley
My thoughts?

LONDON - The couple, walking hand in hand on the grounds of Buckingham Palace, boarded a helicopter Saturday morning to a secret location, then issued a statement asking to be left alone. He will return to military duty as a helicopter rescue pilot after the holiday weekend.

ISLAMABAD - Osama bin Laden was killed in a helicopter raid on a mansion in an area north of the Pakistani capital, U.S. and Pakistani officials said Monday.

Until I hear otherwise, I'm going to assume that Prince William just pulled off the most awesome wedding and honeymoon combination known to mankind.

:rofl: :rofl:
NAMBLA is a left-wing organization.

There's a reason why patriotism is considered a conservative value. Watch a Tea Party rally and you'll see people proudly raising the American flag and showing pride in U.S. heroes such as Thomas Jefferson. Watch an OWS rally and you'll see people burning the American flag while showing pride in communist heroes such as Che Guevera. --Bob, from some news site

Offline IassaFTots

• In WTF-istan, I am considered a
  • Oh well, I wasn't using my civil liberties anyway.
Re: A post on my sports board (RE: UBL)
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 08:45:01 AM »
I LOVE it!!!

:lmao: :lmao:
R.I.P. LC and Crockspot.  Miss you guys.

The infinite is possible at zombocom.  www.zombo.com

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." ~ Martin Luther King

“Political Correctness is about turning a blind eye to painful reality because your comfortable feelings are more important to you than saving lives and providing quality of life to people who work their ass off to be productive and are a benefit to this great American Dream"  ~Ted Nugent

Offline debk

• Topic Moderator
Re: A post on my sports board (RE: UBL)
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 09:39:19 AM »
 :lmao:

Never thought about the two until I just read the post. Funny!
Just hand over the chocolate...back away slowly...far away....and you won't get hurt....

Save the Earth... it's the only planet with chocolate.

"My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I've finished two bags of M&M's and a chocolate cake. I feel better already." – Dave Barry

A balanced diet is chocolate in both hands.