Author Topic: I was wondering how they would respond to the Amy Bishop thing..  (Read 8933 times)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: I was wondering how they would respond to the Amy Bishop thing..
« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2010, 07:53:38 PM »
He's thirty-five, living in her basement for free. Several of those years were spent "fixin' to think about" getting a degree. My guess is it will be a lot more than two years before he completes his education.

Professional student. Every single one I have run across was a stinkin' liberal!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline happy1ga

« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2010, 10:28:57 AM »
She might not have been a online poster. From what I've read, she was extremely busy being the neighborhood narc. When cops refer to you as a "regular customer," then you are nuts. Use that as your yardstick, DUmmies. Oh, and dont forget her booster seat visit to IHOP. Nothing says normal quite like threatening, then hitting, someone for a booster seat. DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??? I'M AMY BISHOP, BITCH.

:hammer:
There is no virtue in compulsory government charity, and there is no virtue in advocating it. A politician who portrays himself as caring and sensitive because he wants to expand the government's charitable programs is merely saying that he is willing to do good with other people's money. Well, who isn't? And a voter who takes pride in supporting such programs is telling us that he will do good with his own money— if a gun is held to his head.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
« Reply #27 on: February 19, 2010, 07:56:17 AM »
DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM??? I'M AMY BISHOP, BITCH.

:hammer:

I think that line is destined to be used alot in her future.

Offline thundley4

« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2010, 10:09:18 AM »
I think that line is destined to be used alot in her future.

It should replace, " I'm Rick James, Bitch".

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2010, 11:21:28 AM »
It should replace, " I'm Rick James, Bitch".

Well, at least he was a one hit wonder...okay it WAS Superfreak...think he knows Ms. Bishop?

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams