Author Topic: The #1 reason behind the Teabaggers' anger  (Read 1426 times)

Offline whiffleball

Re: The #1 reason behind the Teabaggers' anger
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2010, 11:32:35 AM »
It's always about race over there.  Always. 

Who is making it all about race?  Democrats, Liberals, Progressives, that's who.

I would have never guessed Obie was half black and sooo grateful to the DUmmies for pointing it out to me.

Offline Wineslob

• Sucking the life out of Liberty
« Reply #26 on: February 12, 2010, 12:36:01 PM »
butterfly77, guess what?

« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 12:39:12 PM by Wineslob »
“The national budget must be balanced. The public debt must be reduced; the arrogance of the authorities must be moderated and controlled. Payments to foreign governments must be reduced, if the nation doesn't want to go bankrupt. People must again learn to work, instead of living on public assistance.”

-- Marcus Tullius Cicero, 55 BC (106-43 BC)

The unobtainable is unknown at Zombo.com

"Practice random violence and senseless acts of brutality"

If you want a gender neutral bathroom, go pee in the forest.

Offline Specbid

« Reply #27 on: February 12, 2010, 01:46:49 PM »
Botany  (1000+ posts)      Thu Feb-11-10 04:07 PM
Original message

Reagan and bush # 2 exploded the federal debt ..... Clinton left a surplus...

Another lie I am extremely tired of seeing/hearing. First, the president does not control the budget(except possibly with some veto power.)
He proposes a budget but congress has control of the actual creation and spending of same.
Republicans took over control during the bent ones years and started to reel in the spending. The so called surplus, was a projected surplus, based on an assumption that revenues would continue to rise through the late nineties. Along comes the burst of the .com bubble and the clinton justice department's attack on Microsoft...hello market crash. Hello end of projected revenues. Goodbye projected surplus. :bird:
« Last Edit: February 12, 2010, 01:53:14 PM by Specbid »

Offline Lacarnut

« Reply #28 on: February 12, 2010, 02:46:07 PM »
Another lie I am extremely tired of seeing/hearing. First, the president does not control the budget(except possibly with some veto power.)
He proposes a budget but congress has control of the actual creation and spending of same.
Republicans took over control during the bent ones years and started to reel in the spending. The so called surplus, was a projected surplus, based on an assumption that revenues would continue to rise through the late nineties. Along comes the burst of the .com bubble and the clinton justice department's attack on Microsoft...hello market crash. Hello end of projected revenues. Goodbye projected surplus. :bird:

If you add entitlements such as Social Security to the budget, there is no surplus. I do not know why Repubs allow Democrats to keep perpetrating this lie. Even a cave man could see it.

Offline kenth

« Reply #29 on: February 12, 2010, 03:03:07 PM »
Ummmm........... I supposed to be mad over a bunch of nonsense some kook like you believes is the truth?  Not gonna happpen.

It's times like this when I'd like to say these things to their faces.  That, and the following reaction, is the only way to get true satisfaction out of slapping down a moonbat.

This list is just tedious and ridiculous. The dummie that was all upset about the old sow stealing his list was over-reacting. It's nonsense, and only makes sense to a moonbat. If we were upset about that stuff, we'd be moonbats too.