Author Topic: Stopped making H1N1 flu shots  (Read 2344 times)

Offline Inga

• Be Ready
Stopped making H1N1 flu shots
« on: January 04, 2010, 10:18:45 PM »
I had a lady come in the shop today saying she couldn't get a H1N1 flu shot. She said she went to 3 different places, including the health department. They told her they couldn't order them anymore.The government has stop making them. Has any one heard anything on this subject? Greatly appreciated. Very odd.
There will always be "Battles" to fight.

Offline thundley4

Re: Stopped making H1N1 flu shots
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2010, 05:34:34 AM »
I couldn't find anything about that.  On the contrary some news stories seem to say the vaccine is widely available in most places.

The H1N1 virus has infected millions and killed thousands, but now that the flu vaccine is being made widely available to the public with no restrictions, the question remains: will anyone want it?
In recent days, major drugstore chains Rite-Aid, CVS and Walgreens have received huge shipments of the H1N1 vaccine. The stores have posted signs in their windows and parking lots, informing customers of the availability of the shots.
http://www.ktvu.com/news/22126054/detail.html

Offline Inga

• Be Ready
Re: Stopped making H1N1 flu shots
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2010, 10:11:23 PM »
Thanks Thundley for your input. I don't know what's going on  in our area. Maybe it's because the hospital moved across town. She's a nurse, she'll figure it out.
There will always be "Battles" to fight.