Author Topic: It's Christmas morning (12:30 AM). All is calm, but...  (Read 841 times)

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
It's Christmas morning (12:30 AM). All is calm, but...
« on: December 26, 2009, 11:14:36 PM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9184374

Redstone  (1000+ posts)      Fri Dec-25-09 12:30 AM
Original message

It's Christmas morning (12:30 AM). All is calm, but...

all is not bright, as the song claims - it's the middle of the dang night, after all.

Enjoy, all.

Redstone

crim son the wino calls Redstone a weirdo.  He replies:

Redstone  (1000+ posts)      Fri Dec-25-09 01:09 AM
Response to Reply #1

9. But I'm YOUR kind of weirdo, yes? (I hope.) I do sincerely wish for you to

have a pleasant time for Christmas and over the holidays; as I've told you before, I hold you in my heart as one who is special to me. I do.

Redstone

YUCK.

marzipanni  (1000+ posts)      Fri Dec-25-09 12:37 AM
Response to Original message

3. Are you doing Santee Claws duties?

How old is your son? As I recall he's pretty young, but time flies for me so he could be beyond the belief-in-Santa age. 

Redstone  (1000+ posts)      Fri Dec-25-09 01:04 AM
Response to Reply #3

6. Yes, I am, even though he's past the Santa stage. But there are still things (like
the bicycle) that need to be moved from hiding in my office (nobody goes in there except me and Mrs R, and not even she in the days running up to Christmas) out to the tree area.

Relax and enjoy, OK?

Redstone

And what will the biggest baddest SOB in the valley do if the Mrs. goes into his office ?  I'd wait until he passed out from pills and booze then I'd straighten up for him.   :rotf:

He's chatting with Peg now and it's fake so I'm skipping that. He's asking about her plans.  Then he replies :

Redstone  (1000+ posts)      Fri Dec-25-09 01:10 AM
Response to Reply #8

10. All righty, then. Sounds like a great day for you and for them. I'd ask you to

save me a snack, but we have a BIG honkin' turkey brining in the refrigerator...

Redstone

I'm wondering if it's like that big honkin' 12 pounder he bought one year to feed 20 people ?    :-)
If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline Randy

• Resident Grouch with a
  • Odd
Re: It's Christmas morning (12:30 AM). All is calm, but...
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 06:59:09 AM »
Well now to be fair Redstone you are at the DUmp where even at High Noon there's not a whole lotta briht on display. :-)

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
Re: It's Christmas morning (12:30 AM). All is calm, but...
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 03:42:08 PM »
Amazing! This coming from a guy I consider so incredibly in the dark, he can see his lower intestines!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!