Author Topic: DUmmies Discuss Fictional Fluffy Bouncy  (Read 811 times)

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
DUmmies Discuss Fictional Fluffy Bouncy
« on: November 19, 2009, 11:38:24 PM »
DUmmy Walk away makes up a tale about a little old lady who heatedly denies the holiness of the jug-eared Kenyan. His story attracts almost exclusively no-name DUmmies of no consequence whatever. I suspect that POP's are reluctant to add comments to a thread started by a lowly no-name like DUmmy Walk away.
Walk away  (589 posts)      Thu Nov-19-09 11:06 PM
Original message
I had a horrible day ....
I actually feel sick. The little old lady up the block has a small dog that no one in her family can administer medication to. She's a little snapper but I have a gift with difficult animals so I give the dog it's eye and ear drop every day. I don't charge her because she is on a fixed income and I try to do pro-bono work for the local elderly when I can. I have met her daughters and their husbands and they seemed a little bland but OK and grateful that they don't have to deal with the dog. Usually I pop in, medicate Fluffy, get thanked profusely and take off, but today she had tea for me.

Big mistake...she started telling me how upset she was about Barack Obama. That he hated whites and wanted to murder babies. When I told her she shouldn't listen to people who are just trying to scare her she started yelling at me that I was a sinner if I voted for Obama and that he was a Muslim who was destroying the country. Apparently, her daughters and their husbands are also believers. According to her, most Americans are now sorry they have voted for the President and foxnews and Rush and Glen are the only truthful sources for news.

The worst part was when she kept saying that I wanted to kill babies and how her family hated people like me. I have been taking care of her dog for months. To me she is a dear little dog and now I understand why she wants to bite them all. I actually feel violated and pretty shaken up. I'm not sure what to do about poor Fluffy. She shouldn't have to suffer because her family are so crazy but I don't think they'll let me in anymore. It's so crazy!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x7051791#7051955
I think DUmmy Walk away may be that guy in the Captain Morgan commerical. The plastic surgeon who does pro bono burn work.

As usual, the DUmp believes any tale:
gateley  (1000+ posts)      Thu Nov-19-09 11:12 PM
1. Wow. The level of hate and fear is staggering. If you can't help Fluffy any
longer, just know that you helped a LOT for as long as you could. 

HowHasItComeToThis  (1000+ posts)      Thu Nov-19-09 11:41 PM
19. IT ALL STARTED WHEN FOX NEWS CAME INTO EXISTENCE...
IT IS A PROPAGANDA SOURCE.

DUmmy HowHasItComeToThis doesn't explain why he thinks Fox News started the epidemic of democrat bouncy lies.

bertman  (1000+ posts)        Thu Nov-19-09 11:45 PM
22. Not really, HowHasItComeToThis. The John Birchers were rabid right-wingers just like this
back in the 50's, 60's, and 70's. There was no Fox News then. Dallas, Texas was a huge enclave of Birchers and anti-Kennedy types and look what happened there.

But it is a propaganda source, for sure.
Those Goldwater Republicans were fire breathers for sure. DUmmy bertman must be thirty years old.

DUmmy TVO is depressed by a fictional political argument, and worried about a fictional dog:
The Velveteen Ocelot  (1000+ posts)        Thu Nov-19-09 11:16 PM
5. How very sad.
You've only ever treated these people and their dog with kindness and all of a sudden you're a baby-killer and they hate you. All that hate -- and for no reason. And the poor dog can't get her medicine that you have so thoughtfully given her.

Awful people. I don't get it. It's really depressing...

DUmmy EPD spins a supplemental bouncy:
Elwood P Dowd  (1000+ posts)      Thu Nov-19-09 11:17 PM
6. I have 3 sisters like that.
My 91-year-old mother and I voted for Obama, and the sisters have been in Fox News brainwashed land ever since. I get emails almost every day about the latest Obama plot to kill all the christian men, rape all the christian women, and eat all the christian children.

DUmmy FarLeftFist suggests lying about the jug-eared muslim's religion:
FarLeftFist (325 posts)       Thu Nov-19-09 11:19 PM
9. Tell her he is half-white,inquire about him wanting to murder babies and let her know he's christian

DUmmy katanalori starts talking about boobs, which is encouraging, but then moves on to suggest that the SPCA should rescue the fictional dog from his fictional owners:
katanalori  (648 posts)     Thu Nov-19-09 11:23 PM
12. Poor Fluffy!
This, of course, is not the dog's fault and he should not be punished. NEITHER should YOU be abused (and the ignorant boobs ARE abusing you).
I am suggesting this without thinking (which I know I should never do), but:
What if you called the SPCA and asked them to rescue Fluffy from that home - on the grounds that no one there is willing/able to give the dog his needed medication?
I would only suggest this if you (or an animal-lover you know) is ready to adopt Fluffy once he is rescued.
I try so hard to have compassion for folks like you describe - it is really not their fault that they are dumb/frightened. It is the fault of Beck, Palin, Bachmann, Hannity, et.al. at FAUX.
But personally, I cannot be around them. Maybe you have a stronger stomach than I do - and can handle it for Fluffy's sake.

DUmmy southernyankeebelle tosses out a puzzling tertiary bouncy that hardly relates to the original. She's the typical DUmmy who makes Thanksgiving dinners miserable for decent families all over America, but thank goodness this year she isn't going to show up. Her last sentence cuts through the bullshit to the real reason for conflict.
southernyankeebelle (682 posts)      Thu Nov-19-09 11:28 PM
13. Do yourself a favor and forgetaboutit. You will never be accepted with these kind of people. I was suppose to go home and visit with my family. 2 of my siblings are republicans and 3 of us are democrats. My one sibling is a democrat and is influenced by my other sister who thinks she made a mistake voting for Obama. I told my sisters that when we come there will be no politic talking. But they had adult children and honestly I just don't want to hear it. So I called my sisters and told them I couldn't go to thanksgiving dinner because my husband had to work. I just am so worried we will get into. They all make a lot more money than me.

DUmmy Walk away, who started this imaginary tale of dog abuse, will have Thanksgiving with a RINO and a ronulan. What a mutually deserving trio  that will be!
Walk away  (589 posts)      Thu Nov-19-09 11:43 PM
20. Thanks..I think I'm just a little freaked because it was SO hateful.
I'm having Thanksgiving dinner with a republican and a libertarian (both are on the moderate side, one voted for Obama and the other abstained last year) We argue all the time but not hatefully. I have never been attacked before like that. I was politically active against the Viet Nam war and no one spewed hate at me. This is a very bad time if grandmas are so rabid!

Offline kenth

Re: DUmmies Discuss Fictional Fluffy Bouncy
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2009, 12:08:14 AM »
Meh. What a lame bouncy. He could have at least had the dog chase him, get hit with a cane; something substantial. How else does he expect to receive the adulation and admiration he so desperately seeks?

Offline Chris_

• Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2009, 12:22:53 AM »
The Velveteen Ocelot  (1000+ posts)        Thu Nov-19-09 11:16 PM
5. How very sad.
You've only ever treated these people and their dog with kindness and all of a sudden you're a baby-killer and they hate you. All that hate -- and for no reason. And the poor dog can't get her medicine that you have so thoughtfully given her.

Every year I pay tons of my hard earned money to the government so they can give you DUmmies your handouts, but I'm a fundie repug and you hate me. All that hate--and for no reason.

If you want to worship an orange pile of garbage with a reckless disregard for everything, get on down to Arbys & try our loaded curly fries.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 01:57:32 AM »
"I always try to do pro bono work for those that cannot afford it". That's when I knew this was a bouncy. No Moonbat would ever pro bono a Repub! I mean, give me a break!
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline BlueStateSaint

• Here I come to save the day, because I'm a
  • RIP FDNY Lt. Rich Nappi d. 4/16/12
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 04:26:56 AM »
"I always try to do pro bono work for those that cannot afford it". That's when I knew this was a bouncy. No Moonbat would ever pro bono a Repub! I mean, give me a break!

Really--how would they score their next bong hit, without that money from the "evil Repug?"
"Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"All you have to do is look straight and see the road, and when you see it, don't sit looking at it - walk!" -Ayn Rand

"Those that trust God with their safety must yet use proper means for their safety, otherwise they tempt Him, and do not trust Him.  God will provide, but so must we also." - Matthew Henry, Commentary on 2 Chronicles 32, from Matthew Henry's Commentary on the Whole Bible

"These anti-gun fools are more dangerous to liberty than street criminals or foreign spies."--Theodore Haas, Dachau Survivor

Chase her.
Chase her even when she's yours.
That's the only way you'll be assured to never lose her.

Offline whiffleball

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2009, 06:13:38 AM »

DUmmy southernyankeebelle tosses out a puzzling tertiary bouncy that hardly relates to the original. She's the typical DUmmy who makes Thanksgiving dinners miserable for decent families all over America, but thank goodness this year she isn't going to show up. Her last sentence cuts through the bullshit to the real reason for conflict.  

She's also the formerly TSd VetWife:

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=104&topic_id=3181381#top

ETA self outing thread:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x6298640#6299508

southernyankeebelle  (682 posts)      Thu Aug-13-09 09:10 PM
Response to Original message
79. Done - I even responded to comments. I am Vetwife

« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 06:20:06 AM by whiffleball »