Author Topic: Doug's stupid ex-wife's dog goes crazy  (Read 895 times)

Offline franksolich

• Scourge of the Primitives
  • Global Moderator
Doug's stupid ex-wife's dog goes crazy
« on: November 19, 2009, 07:59:47 AM »
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=105x9131637

Oh my.

Yet another example of why primitives should be forbidden to have pets.

EFerrari  (1000+ posts)        Thu Nov-19-09 12:51 AM
Original message

Bizarre and sudden d****e eating behavior.

Okay, I'm going to call my GREAT vet in the morning but first we have to get to the morning. This is so strange.

Today on our morning walk, Kid started chewing and eating a new weed that's sprouted over the last week or so. No big deal, I thought, maybe she just needs some greens. Even if she was a little too zeroed in to the point where she didn't mind where I was or where her walking buddy was.

Then later, I caught her chewing at the edge of the rug.  She hasn't done that since she was a puppy. And still later tonight, she was cruising the rug for anything she could find, did the same on our evening walk. It's like some drive has been activated and I've no idea what it is. It's like pica or ? She keeps seeking something to eat it and she's looking all over for it. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen one of my dogs do.

She ate her meals, she drank water but she's not 100%. Something is off + this weird, seeking, ingesting weird stuff behavior.

No primitives at this bonfire yet.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
Re: Doug's stupid ex-wife's dog goes crazy
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 08:01:29 AM »
By the way, Doug's stupid ex-wife has NOT donated to Skins's island.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline jukin

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2009, 10:47:32 AM »
Why on earth would anyone let their dog eat any type of vegetation?

The very best one can hope for is pile of vomit. 
When you are the beneficiary of someone’s kindness and generosity, it produces a sense of gratitude and community.

When you are the beneficiary of a policy that steals from someone and gives it to you in return for your vote, it produces a sense of entitlement and dependency.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2009, 10:47:51 AM »

Donations are for the peasants Coach, not royalty or "self appointed important" members.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!

Offline GOBUCKS

• All in all, not bad, not bad at all
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2009, 10:53:42 AM »
Coach, give her a break. She's living in an old Airstream in the desert, and Doug burned her unabridged dictionary. How bad can it get?

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2009, 11:03:46 AM »
Coach, give her a break. She's living in an old Airstream in the desert, and Doug burned her unabridged dictionary. How bad can it get?

I was surprised when she mentioned that. I had envisioned her living in a upper duplex with a balcony overlooking the heart of the gay mecca.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline delilahmused

• Devil Mom
« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2009, 11:12:01 AM »
But first we have to get to the morning? What a moran! The dog's not puking, listless, etc. Give it a bone or a chew toy and it will be fine until morning. Maybe it's just nervous, how could you not be living with the stupidest psycho-bitch on the net.

Cindie
"If God built me a ladder to heaven, I would climb it and elbow drop the world."
Mick Foley

"I am a very good shot. I have hunted for every kind of animal. But I would never kill an animal during mating season."
Hedy Lamarr

"I'm just like any modern woman trying to have it all. Loving husband, a family. It's just, I wish I had more time to seek out the dark forces and join their hellish crusade."
Morticia Addams

Offline thundley4

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2009, 11:44:46 AM »
Why on earth would anyone let their dog eat any type of vegetation?

The very best one can hope for is pile of vomit. 

It's perfectly normal for dogs to eat grass  once in a while. I'll let our dog eat some grass, but not much and no weeds.

Offline Ree

• It's Ree...
  • 100+ pounds lighter.. Ain't I hot
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2009, 11:51:44 AM »
The dog got into her stash?
In Tennessee. I came down here to get warm,froze my arse off since I got here..
Just my luck... ;-P

Offline franksolich

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2009, 11:58:21 AM »
I was surprised when she mentioned that. I had envisioned her living in a upper duplex with a balcony overlooking the heart of the gay mecca.

Doug's stupid ex-wife moved in with her mother, Tucker, sir.

This probably happened while you were away from the DUmpster for a while, and missed it.

Doug's stupid ex-wife now lives in one of the deserts or mountain ranges of California, with her mother in an ancient trailer.

I'm still researching the possibility that Doug's stupid ex-wife might have been one of Charles Manson's "girls;" although barely, she is old enough to have been.
apres moi, le deluge

Offline Tucker

• Making money the old fashioned way- Paid Mole
« Reply #10 on: November 19, 2009, 12:36:40 PM »
Doug's stupid ex-wife moved in with her mother, Tucker, sir.

This probably happened while you were away from the DUmpster for a while, and missed it.

Doug's stupid ex-wife now lives in one of the deserts or mountain ranges of California, with her mother in an ancient trailer.

I'm still researching the possibility that Doug's stupid ex-wife might have been one of Charles Manson's "girls;" although barely, she is old enough to have been.

Thanks.

That's gotta drive her nuts, being the social Butterfly and all.
Come to think of it, unions do create jobs. Companies have to hire two workers to do the work of one.

Offline kenth

« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2009, 12:55:12 PM »
It may be a toothache. Or, if it seems to be more a behavior thing, give her some benadryl.

One of our dogs has spells where he would go manic, trying to eat all the grass he could find and oblivious to everything around him. He would also be gulping, like he was trying to swallow, not unlike hiccups. It seems to be some sort of seizure. The best treatment seems to be benadryl.

But yeah, it could also be that the poor dog has had enough and is desperately seeking mescaline.

Offline AllosaursRus

• Skip Tracing by Contract Only!
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2009, 02:19:06 AM »
When a dog eats grass, it is to invoke a "puke". It's how they keep from getting hairballs like a cat. Anytime you see a dog eating grass he/she is trying to cough something up. Mine will do it if they eat bones and don't break them up into small enough pieces. What's gross is, they chew 'em into smaller pieces and eat them again.
I'm the guy your mother warned you about!