Author Topic: Democrats should have a plan if ACA is repealed. Kentuck  (Read 2463 times)

Offline CC27

Democrats should have a plan if ACA is repealed. Kentuck
« on: September 22, 2017, 12:14:20 PM »
kentuck (82,148 posts)

Democrats should have a plan if ACA is repealed.

In my opinion, they should prepare the Party for the 2020 election.

They should advise the voters that they will have to fix the mess the Republicans have passed. They cannot permit the Republicans to throw so many Americans off healthcare coverage. They cannot permit such recklessness by the Republican Party. It will have to be fixed. The election of 2020 will be about fixing the mess that Republicans made of our healthcare system. It is a battle-cry for all Americans to get involved and to throw the rascals out.

It will be the issue of 2020.
https://www.democraticunderground.com/10029620761

Dems have 0 ideas to fix anything asshole.

Offline Ralph Wiggum

• It's unpossible that I'm a
Re: Democrats should have a plan if ACA is repealed. Kentuck
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2017, 01:09:29 PM »
The DUmmies still don't acknowledge or admit what a mess the ACA caused to begin with.
Voted hottest "chick" at CU - My hotness transcends gender

Offline BadCat

• I H8 Liberals
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2017, 01:31:36 PM »
Why are they so upset?
I don't see much different in the R bill - the mandate is still there, there are all kinds of onerous taxes in there.
The only difference is that it gives the states more control over the spending - which is still outrageous.

They should be happy.  We should be pissed.
Help keep America beautiful...deface a liberal.

The Democrat and Republican parties are simply the left and right wings of the same bird of prey.

The road to freedom is paved with dead liberals.

21fadb4221652b86382c8f73526880b7

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2017, 01:35:36 PM »
Sounds more likely this will go down in flames with Juan McLaim in the pilot seat.  Just listening to Mark Steyn saying Juan was going to hit the silk.  Linsey Gramnisty will be inconsolable (or incontinent? ) hard to say which really. :bawl:
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline SVPete

« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2017, 01:36:08 PM »
kentuck (82,148 posts)

In my opinion, they should prepare the Party for the 2020 election.

The Ds will get right on that after the finish humping Russian conspiracies and complete a few dozen more rounds of circular firing squads.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline wasp69

• Hillbilly Yeti
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2017, 01:48:57 PM »
kentuck (82,148 posts)

It will be the issue of 2020.

Old, slow, and DUmb...

Kentuck, obamacare was the issue of 2010, 2012, 2014, and 2016 - so much so that it cost the democrats dearly in those election years.  If you want to drag it back up in 2020, I have absolutely no objections.  However, do understand that you are going to be 4 years behind the curve and you won't like the outcome.
"We make men without chests and expect of them virtue and enterprise. We laugh at honor and are shocked to find traitors in our midst. We castrate and then bid the geldings to be fruitful."

C.S. Lewis

A community may possess all the necessary moral qualifications, in so high a degree, as to be capable of self-government under the most adverse circumstances; while, on the other hand, another may be so sunk in ignorance and vice, as to be incapable of forming a conception of liberty, or of living, even when most favored by circumstances, under any other than an absolute and despotic government.

John C Calhoun, "Disquisition on Government", 1840

Offline SVPete

« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2017, 02:12:41 PM »
I'll give kt this much, this post acknowledges that Trump is President and will be in 2020. Those are things that would get kt Alerted or at least dumped on if he said it outright.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline zeitgeist

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2017, 02:15:29 PM »
What needs to be done is to collectively and singularly tie all who voted for Obama care to the deaths it causes.  And include the Republicans who did not support its repeal.  I am looking at you:  Sens. Lamar Alexander, R-Tenn.; Shelley Moore Capito, R-W.Va.; Susan Collins, R-Maine; Dean Heller, R-Nev.; John McCain, R-Ariz.; Lisa Murkowski, R-Alaska; and Rob Portman, R-Ohio,  who joined all Democrats to defeat the amendment, which would have given Congress two years to devise a replacement to the 2010 Affordable Care Act.   

Senate privileges for these Rino assclowns should be revoked.  Set them in the corner with pointed caps.   
< watch this space for coming distractions >

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #8 on: September 22, 2017, 02:30:17 PM »
Why are they so upset?
I don't see much different in the R bill - the mandate is still there, there are all kinds of onerous taxes in there.
The only difference is that it gives the states more control over the spending - which is still outrageous.

They should be happy.  We should be pissed.

Yea well at least congress did not exempt itself this time....oh wait never mind.
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer

Offline J P Sousa

• We Built Our Business - IN SPITE OF GOVERNMENT
  • I love the smell of gun powder in the morning
« Reply #9 on: September 22, 2017, 07:17:06 PM »
  They should advise the voters that they will have to fix the mess the Republicans have passed.   

John McCain made sure shit-care will continue on into the 2018 election along with the requirement that nuns must pay for maternity care and condoms while Sandra Fluke will have plenty of free condoms for her daily escapades.
John Wayne: "America Why I Love Her"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5ZGz7h0epU

Get Over It! We Are Not All Created Equal ~Capt Katie Petronio

Obama Wiretapped The Trump Tower...FACT

The reason there are so many stupid people is because it's illegal to kill them.
~John Wayne

Offline 67 Rover

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2017, 07:42:48 PM »
John McCain made sure shit-care will continue on into the 2018 election along with the requirement that nuns must pay for maternity care and condoms while Sandra Fluke will have plenty of free condoms for her daily hourly escapades.

FIFY
NRA Benefactor member
G.O.A. Life member
G.O.A.L. Life member
Certified Law Enforcement Sig Armorer